You're slicing meat for chili and you cut your finger. Do you:

You're slicing meat for chili and you cut your finger. Do you:

>wait the 20 minutes for the bleeding to stop, or do you
>keep making the chili, knowing full well that although blood is leaking in amongst the juices of the meat, no one would ever know

Use a bandage you stupid fuck

like the user said, use a bandage and/or latex glove

even better idea; don't be a stupid faggot by not cutting yourself in the first place

The bandage clings to your skin while you keep chopping. Juices from the meat slowly dampen the cloth, and the blood flows out to meet it. Chopping, chopping. The bandage is soaked through now, red blood unable to be separated from the red juices of the meat. You keep going.

Finger cot and latex glove, then back to it.

did you miss the part about the latex glove you dumb piece of shit? next time cut your fucking wrists instead

why would you be slicing meat for chili in the first place? I've never had a chili with anything other than ground meat or beans

I use another finger

braised chili is best chili

get ye flask

No one eats the chili i make but me so I'd get a bandage and keep cutting. What's wrong a little bit of coin flavor in my stew gonna stop me from eatin?

>inventory

You're a woman, aren't you?

Sliced my knuckle trying to gallantine a chicken for the first time ever. It bled everywhere into the chicken.

Put bandaid on, finished removing the bones, stuffed it, cooked it, ate it. Figured it was getting cooked regardless.

Cooking for others
>wash hand and any blood off of the knife
>discard any heavily bled on peices of meat
>put on non-skin coloured waterproof plaster
>finish cooking

Cooking for myself
>just cook away as fuck it, it's my blood

Obviously it does depend on how deep the cut was desu. If I'm pissing blood I'll deal with that first

>20 minutes for the bleeding to stop
are you a hemophiliac?

Meh. I'm sure that's somebody's fetish.
I keep cooking.

>20 minutes for blleding to stop
Was it K vitamin?

woman detected

Yes? Life got easier when I realised that my mistakes are not only forgiven, but fetishised.

well last time it happened I applied pressure until it stopped bleeding then coated it in super glue. It was pretty deep too, just gotta make sure the super glue COVERS the wound, not seeps into it.

For myself I don't mind, I drink my own blood all the time. For others stop, wash, cleanse with alcohol, apply some drying powder, wait for scar to form put band aid, get back at it.

Eh, they don't know about the semen in the cornbread, I doubt they'll find out about the blood in the chili.

what if you're cooking for men who don't worship the ground you walk on

I don't think that's very likely.