Hey Veeky Forums I've got a friend who, for as long as I've known him, I've seen him eat disgusting amounts of food

Hey Veeky Forums I've got a friend who, for as long as I've known him, I've seen him eat disgusting amounts of food.

I'm trying to see how much I can have him eat in a day. I by no means force-feed him, but I simply put him in situations where he has the option to eat disgusting amounts of food. I have a rough estimate for one day where I think he ate 11,000 calories.

My next goal is 15,000, maybe more. This time I'm going all out: I think I want to start the day with a sugary or oily soup and big grilled cheese with bacon(maybe even fried). This would only be a started for our first meal. He loves maple syrup so I would provide him with plenty and serve chicken and waffles. I don't think he could eat more than 2 meals in one day when they're this huge so I'm planning two for the entire day. In between breakfast and dinner I want to serve beer and snacks. I was once gifted these truffles that were very small but 50 calories a piece and served in bags of 50. I think he could eat one of these between meals. For dinner I was thinking of keeping it simple with endless appetizers at a Friday's. These things are so calorically dense and I've seen him eat several plates in one sitting. Finally dessert at most major ice cream places can easily go over 1000 calories, but I'm thinking I might go all out and aim for a 3500 calorie homemade milkshake.

What do you guys think? What are some seriously calorically dense foods that I could use to fatten my friend like a pig?

Why tho?

I bet a belly rub while he is eating will help a lot and maybe you want to rub lower and lower eventually feasting on that sweaty greasy dick having to push back the fat to take it all in don't you you little slut?

feeding fetish

It's disgusting but I want to see how far it can go.

Not OP, but it's fun manipulating people for your own amusement. Have fun OP, now you need to convince him to kill his dog. That's a fun one.

Veeky Forums is an anonymous image board you fat fuck. You don't have to invent a friend who is obese: We can see through your thinly veiled attempts at having us pick your meals

as someone who dreams of being a feeder, god speed user.

>as someone who dreams of being a feeder

A what? I don't quite understand, is a "feeder" a real occupation? Like, do you feed farm animals or something?

Does anyone have that Golden Corral pasta handy? This situation reminds me of it.

As I understand it, "feeder" is slang for someone with a fetish for feeding other people.

This is my worst nightmare.

Please explain this to me.

What else is there to explain? It's not as if there is a rational reasoning behind any fetish.

I really really fucking love fat people. Like alot.
not much else to it, I dream of fattening someone until I can lay on them like a bed and then some.

add in my slight slob fetish too.

I think I just love the image of someone who's kinda given up. I fucking hate cocky fat people.

I have a buddy like that. Back in the day, the bros and I used to all go out, he'd get an appetizer, then he'd order a burger platter, plus an extra burger on my he side, he'd get dessert, plus he'd get a soda and get like 5 refills.

On the way back, we'd usually stop at a convenience store to get snacks for later in the evening, he'd get a bunch of chips and beef jerky, a couple 2 litres of soda, and often he'd pop into the subway next door and get 2 footlongs.

Funny thing is, he was always a skinny faggot. Super lanky. Had a lightning fast metabolism. Now we're all in our 30s and he's fat now and has all sorts of gastrointestinal issues. That shit catches up to you eventually.

Why is that women so often prefer to bring everyone down to their low standard while men prefer to become better themselves?

Did you not read the first one?

Out of 4.

That's why I used the word "often".

Gonna need pics of your friend user

>all these redditors who've lost 100+ lbs
>I'm still at 50

GOMAD