PUMP. IMMINENT. SIEG HEIL! HAIL SATOSHI!

This will be glorious. We haven’t seen a 2x in one day in a while.

I bought the absolute bottom of a dip for the first time in my crypto career, will I make it?

Delusion. Delusion. This shit has to 2x from where I bought.

Yes, you are going to see it skyrocket to 0.05, boy.

These bags are getting heavy man

BTCP 1K 15 days from now

probably. it's oversold as fuck. ta meme indicators screaming pump

>These bags are getting heavy man

GET WITH IT OR REDDIT.

ZCL history over the last 2 weeks looks exactly like the first 2 months of 2018 BTC. Whoa

bought at $68 sold at $170

probably wont be back

KK, WHATEVER YOU SAY, GOY.

BUY BACK DURING THIS DIP OR SAY BYE BYE.

i also went all in on that dip now im spam refreshing my twitter all day and staring at that chart

what you monitoring on twitter?

bittrex and richie to announce a bittrex support for fork

Shit about to go under $100..lol

No exchange support has really hurt this coin

Like are you guys really holding expecting this to actually go up in the next days? it will crash so fkn hard unless bittrex support today, which i doubt.

I read these comments every other day.

its going to crash regardless.. people taking profits and moving out of this market.

dont worry guys announcement sub 2 hours

It’s going to dump even harder when support is announced.

Fuck this shit I went all in at 0.014. Kill me fucking now, why do I have to be so fucking greedy

Its not gonna pump hard, maybe .015 tops, but its not gonna dump once support is announced

Just give it up ZCL shills. BTCP has literally nothing going for it but the Bitcoin name.

you're a fucking nigger lying fuck holy shit you saying that makes everything actually over. No exchange, no incoming pump, ATH was a mere 1.9m sats, its over. im selling at 1m SATS now and taking my losses fuckk

Pls hold me