Its happening tonight!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTcSnwKKaUY
warosu.org/biz/thread/6560973#p6568567
initc3.org/partners.html
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

you're supposed to say "strap in boys" first

now i feel incomplete.

It's actually getting a little pump. AssBlaster where are you?

Ahhh I'm not ready yet! Gotta accumulate more

I call upon the lord Kek
Please bless us with your holy meme magic in this time of need, for we require the summoning of the wise ASSBLASTER.

OPEN YOUR EYES

MY EYES ARE OPEN

this is the worst fucking copy pasta LINK has
it's fucking retarded

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I can feel it in the air tonight

Let me put it this way, LINK is not a currency. It wont “moon” it won’t “correct”, if LINK is what I have been told it is, if LINK does what SWIFT is planning for it to do, you need an entirely net lexicon for what will happen to LINK. It’s not going to be green candles and red candles of a speculates coin fluctuating. It’s going to be like the railways or oil fields. It’s going to be a proportional entitlement to the entire network of open banking. Secured via ethereum smart contracts to give out dividends, it will entitle you access to the defacto network of transparent decentralised banking. I’m not telling you to go out and buy it because it might be awhile and there’s no real rush, right now the market is bearish and you might get dumped on, but watch LINK closely because one day you’ll be able to buy it and one day you’ll have to pay huge sums of money to get a stake in one of the most significant networks for modern banking you can imagine.

I thought before that it would shoot up to 3 USD when partnerships would announce and then climb up but I’m starting to think this whole thing is going to drop with mainnets, partnerships, functional nodes all at once. Especially after seeing all the documents leaked from LINK recently. (Saved on laptop but they were posted here). This will be a currency traded for speculation until it becomes what is essentially a security, not in the legal sense but in the “this thing entitled me to a share of this network” and people will pay huge sums for that access.

By far the most misinformed statements are the ones about LINK not needing a token and the token having no value, if you guys saw the picture you’d understand.

Exactly.
The different cardinal truths and shitcoins neither clash nor mesh.
No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.

Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth" and shitcoins.

And this is the way crypto ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

As LINK marines, we're trying to stop that from happening. It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information, memory and shitcoins must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.

Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable off-chain data and even secure the data on-chain, for later generations?

Do you know why we chose you over reddit, Veeky Forums? It was because you were the only ones who refused to acknowledge the past. All the redditors remembered what happened to Confido and BitConnect, and pay for it daily.

So you see, Veeky Forums, you're a perfect representative of the masses we need to protect. This is why we chose you. You accepted the fiction we've provided, believed our FUD, obeyed our orders and did everything you were told to. The exercise is a resounding success.

>Didn't I tell you that LINK was still a meme? But not anymore, thanks to you.

Your persona, experiences, triumphs, defeats; the moon missions and bagholding are nothing but byproducts. The real objective was ensuring that we could generate and manipulate them. It's taken a lot of time and money, but it was well worth it considering the results.

We will collect the necessary data from this last post, then we'll consider the exercise closed. So, Veeky Forums, will it be Mobius, the pajeet’s creation? Or XRP and Corda, ((their)) creation? Or any of the other thousand shit tokens? Our beloved monsters… enjoy yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=oTcSnwKKaUY

HAPPENING

Holy shit you stinky linkies are even more deluded than cripple niggers.

for reference, that pasta came from a thread AB responded to with another one of his trips. I think he confirmed that was him.

warosu.org/biz/thread/6560973#p6568567

You're in the wrong neighborhood, nolinker

Assblaster said we'd see a surge of volume beforehand. We are already up to 189 BTC today. It's coming.

its pretty much just a matter of time now.

Here's one example:

Parking meters using API to determine weather and number of estimated available parking spaces for the next several hours to calculate the optimal charging price of parking at that moment.

This is just one tiny example. If you can't see where link fits in this and the potential behind it you cannot be saved.

something special about this night
i can feel it too

Moon soon

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Chainlink participants are in plain sight.

Chainlink advisors - Ari Juels & Andrew Miller (they are key)

They each hold a significant portion of LINK and back the project. Watch Coinfund interview with Sergey and you will notice he says Ari and Andrew are making connections etc.

Ari and Andrew are both Directors of IC3. IC3 listed as a Chainlink partner on Chainlink's website. Check IC3 partners and you will notice some familiar names / companies. This is a rabbit hole with many connections. Each partner company is a piece of the puzzle.

The slides used at the Bitcoin Superconfernce have participants in plain sight as well. Connections are being made.

Who is creating the Chainlink external adapters for large companies? Who is creating the smart contracts these companies will use? These answers should start to be more clear.

Hola amigo
Thought you were dead

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

>!GfWlEQyDyE
holy shit

Thanks for the inconclusive conjecture faggot, we don’t have enough of that around here

>Who is creating the Chainlink external adapters for large companies? Who is creating the smart contracts these companies will use? These answers should start to be more clear.

All I know is im gonna process sweet API calls for nice gains.

this is a very misinforming post

Nowhere on IC3's website they mention chainlink.

Ari Juels helped Babbyface Sergey come up with semi reasonable whitepaper, and left them to source capital from whatever means possible.

So far, chainlink has absolutely nothing to show for.

Do any kind link marines have high quality versions of the original shadowfork and the turd emoji fork?

Thanks in advance anons

>IC3 listed as a Chainlink partner on Chainlink's website

>Nowhere on IC3's website they mention chainlink

Learn to read please.

Updated research post when?

I read what he wrote, and i know what i'm saying.

Wonder if Babbyface is behind this sizable shilling campaign. It is definitely a type of scheming that a humanities major would go for.

Why would he target predominantly Veeky Forums though? Zero accountability?

you said this last night

not sure if you been here since 2004-2006 /b/ days, but you'd be surprised how the swarm can take up the helm on something that has meme potential like LINK.
I'd say 99% of the LINK spam and memes is organic. I couldn't tell you how many of those anons actually hold LINK though, lol

What's more likely, that a PnD purposefully laid low for 3 years, created a PoC with SWIFT, never posted anything even close to marketing on reddit/facebook/twitter, opting instead for a viral marketing campaign on biz, or that they are doing exactly as stated, working on business facing partnerships and not marketing to normies.

It's safe to assume that most of the larps and obtuse 'hints' are just sergey crafting a story for Veeky Forums. The dude is an autistic gamer who discovered bitcoin in 2011, probably on /g/. He's even said, "maybe I'll have to make a meme out of [chainlink]." There is no way he doesn't post shit here.

i know i dont

I dont really know if this is real or not, Im new to biz. I bought 1k just in case. I view it as an entrance free to biz

in 2020 you can retire

10 dollars one month

Everything you said is probably true except:
>He's even said, "maybe I'll have to make a meme out of [chainlink]."
Unfortunately, he was just referring to making a meme about not forgetting your password on smartcontract.com or something.
That being said, he's definitely a lot more like one of us than the average CEO out there.
I think he also said he found btc mining via gamers on youtube. So I don't think he was that off the beaten path. Who knows though, maybe he's an epic troll

Too good to be true, 1000$ link would make to many people on this board insanely rich

Daily reminder:
you cant retire from 1 000 000$

>in 2020 you can retire
>you cant retire from 1 000 000$

>implying it won't be $5,000 - $10,000 by 2020

Nice thumbnail faggot.

you are a MANIAC

>Check IC3 partners and you will notice some familiar names / companies.
initc3.org/partners.html
None of the companies there have anything to do with ChainLink, not even speculative, except IBM

Most will sell at $3, $10, $50, $100, etc. 99% of anons don't have the balls to actually hold that long, even if they believe in it.
>t. Bought eth at $50, sold at $300

i'm ready

This

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN BTC HITS $50,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOUR DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>Nice thumbnail faggot.

>tfw you're the user who tried to make the pussy lips cube bigger and got upset when it was a thumbnail

special kind of feels, user.

1mil is more than enough for basic life if it's invested, or am I just missing something?

5000$ do really think thats possible?

you need to be able to afford 20k/yr in donations to alt right causes

you can retire on 1 MM, as in not do anything productive for the rest of your life, but you'll live like a poorfag if you want your money to last.

so why bother?

IMO, 5 MM+ is where real retirement begins.

I get uncomfortable thinking about how rich some of the people on Veeky Forums will be if it goes beyond $1000.

2mm is my goal, I believe it's enough assuming you reinvest 1mm into something that can passively yield 7-10% a year. About 600k to taxes leaving you with 400k to pay off all debt, get a new place and car, and live on for a year so you have time to collect on your dividends

Yea if you own your residence outright, no mortgage etc, you dramatically lower your base living expenses

I saw the s at the end of the filename actually.

$5,000 is possible, but not likely, in the next few years because of the following reasons:
>Total market cap is very thin, it can be pushed up by a relatively small amount of fiat. See pic related and thread:
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543
>Thus, $20 Trillion market cap by 2020 is quite probable
>LINK could be top 5 or top 3, if its network can capitalize on its multiple use cases: PSD2 and open banking APIs, automated data driven agreements in derivatives markets of various contract sizes, insurance contracts, etc. (trade finance may take a few more years as they are still stuck with too many legacy systems)
>Circulating supply is reduced, as its staked on nodes
>$1.5 Trillion at Circulating supply of between 150 million to 300 million LINK
>$5,000 - $10,000

i cant wait till the end of the year to see what link is at, it will be hilarious either way.

That being said: no one knows the probabilities for sure. All we know is that crazy shit has happened already.
The sky is the limit for a decentralized oracle network, and its various smart-contract platforms, that fundamentally changes how business, finance, law, and society at large operates. Automation, along with data-driven, immutable, tamper-proof contracts, is a very big paradigm shift. So no one can say how high it would go, but it is in the realm of possibility to do crazier things than what BTC did in 9 years: 1,000,000x

If that does happen, mfw.

ive got 26k Link
5000$ each i would be speechless

I mean im just 21 Years old and i telled my parents and friends that honest work wont make me rich and thats for fags

>tfw i was right

better start doing your morning crunches and asshole bleachings now. 2020 is just around the corner.

>My Link tokens do not cease exuding an abhorrent fetor.
>Despite that fact I firmly believe each of them will be equal in valute
>to one thousand units of currency used in the recently founded
>United States of America before Earth will
>complete another rotation around the Sun."
said Immanuel Kant.
1000 USD eoy

Are you fucking kidding me? If you can't figure out how to turn $1,000,000 of capital into enough passive income to live without working for the rest of you're life you're beyond retarded

I think $20k is likely

I am 30. I can confirm for doing that any "honest" work you do is a ripoff and a waste of your time. Unless you own your own business and you enjoy doing it.

thx for confirmation

We'll make it, get to meet it up all day erryday, and we will use our funds to change the world. Heil Victory