Big Mac

Big Mac

>tfw too autistic to order a mcdouble with shredded lettuce and Mac sauce

I really like the taste of the big mac, but the cost and meat:bread ratio keep me from ordering it.

That isn't autism, that is acute awareness of what will cause fast food workers to spit in your food.

But I'm really more worried about being judged by the window lady than spit.

Same. I like big Mac and should just order a niggered up mcdouble but I can't do it.

>Yea can I get a mcdouble that's almost just like the big mac but half price? I can't afford the sandwich I actually want....

does the mcdouble have an all-beef patty? I thought they used the soy filler in mcdoubles.

Exact same patty as a big mac. What they should really do is sell a little mac for a dollar menu item. One patty, one cheese, no middle bun, the usual mac fixings.

Nice dubs. I might have to be a mac > mcdouble convert now.

I just had my first Big Mac in at least a decade, maybe my first ever. It was incredibly lackluster.

Little Mac

nice sandwich

... for you.

FAST FOOD IS NOT Veeky Forums. THIS IS THE FOOD AND COOKING BOARD, NOT THE SUGAR DRUGS BOARD. GO TO 420CHAN IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS SUGAR LADEN DRUG PRODUCTS.

All fast foods are shit.

The only way to get a good burger is to make one yourself from the ground up, even the buns.

>even the buns.
brioche is best.

give me 1 with everything

Brioche is more of a breakfast/dessert/snack if you ask me.

With the 2/2.50$ and the 2/5$ deals Mcdoubles are literally half big macs. Not counting mac sauce or lettuce upcharge

>be me
>be 8 years old
>eat a big mac for the last time in many years

fast forward many years

>be me
>drive through
>McChicken please
>upsize everything because beetus
>get bag
>look inside
>big mac
whatever.jpg
>eat it

After all those years I fell in love once again with the Big Mac.

Mac and Dennis

It can be, but most meat "en croute" dishes use a brioche. pate de canard en croute for example. So it is used on rich savory applications.

Big Mac

Big Mac Big Mac

Big Mac Big Mac Big Mac

Big

Mac

Witness my meaty bready goodness

Next time you get the Mac guys have them use the quarter pounder patties instead of those anemic ones they normally use. It improves the whole thing ten fold.

Look at it

Oh god yes

The workers literally do not give a fuck if you do this. They'll charge you a small amount for the big mac sauce, but ultimately, it tastes better due to not containing that middle bun. Just don't forget to ask them to hold the ketchup and mustard.

a meal fit for a king

Better version of a big mac.

What's the point of the middle bun?

I order my Big Mac without bread. It's very good, and only 330 calories.

FOR ME

More bun

Dont know where you are from but where I live they wont let you do that because " Big Mac Sauce does not COME on a McDouble to begin with. you can only get it on a Big Mac.

You have some shitty customer service there, bud.
In which you ask for big mac sauce on the side. Say it's for your fries or some shit

It's like they're tonguing each other.
Save to McFap folder.

That slimy wasp piece of shit that started mcdonalds ripped off the Big Boy and called it a big mac...fucking scumbag died a rip-off artist.

Fuck You MACDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITT: autismo