So let me get this straight

So some of you faggots FUD coins so that that every one else sells and lowers the price, then you faggots scoop them up when it's low.

And when you faggots shill coins, you want people to fomo into the coin to jack up the price, so you can profit.

Is that how it works around here /biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peterlbrandt/status/965057051259842560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she hot

must be, she got no clothes on a sunny day

I'd breed her

This board is also incapable of guiding a newcomer into how to buy bitcoins and how to trade on an exchange.

Most useless board who doesn't understand its own interests, or they do but they're so lazy they're rather not explain it.

This girl's position is actually very good for the abs. I recommend it.

Yes, that's how it works here. Glad you figured it out. Now join the club!

That's not how we do it, but that is how the mainstream media does it to the general public regarding stocks.

Daily reminder to always do the opposite of what (((they))) say you should do. They're not your friends

>CNBC Says bullmarket could last another 16 years
>A few days after market crashes

We should start a media conglomate aswell for shitcoins

Leave, newfag

>Few days later*
FUCKK@!!

No, it works more like this
>Guy with honest intentions shills coin
>Whole thread goes beserkers
>OP sells his coin
>Whole thread starts shilling the coin
>OP now buys the bag of the FUDDers

During the stock market's pullback to the 200 day moving average a couple weeks ago I remember every "financial expert" on the news saying to sell. Every normie who listened sold the dip instead of buying it lel

No I fud my own coins just for fun.

twitter.com/peterlbrandt/status/965057051259842560

The mainstream media plays normies like a fiddle to provide liquidity. If banks want to buy a shit ton of stock they need a shit ton of people selling it. How do they get that? Send people on the news to FUD and panic sell.

It is the absolute perfect analogy for whales and shillers and FUDders on biz talking about crypto.

So I should do the opposite of what they are promoting?

That and tanking other coins helps theirs stay on top in terms of market cap.

Because google exists newfag.

In times of crisis such as major panic selling of fomo buying, yes.
Not during normal market conditions because truth be told no one knows what the market is going to do when it's calm.

There's a reason everyone on here jokes to "always do the opposite of what biz says."
And the real world of finance is just a bigger copy of us, here.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….