WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TALK ABOUT THIS

accumulate

I do and I went all in

shhhhhh still accumulating

because its a proven pajeetscam?

stfu faggot

Because it's not Satoshi's Vision

damn thats deep

I have various shitcoins which I am pretty much down 50 %, should I wait to break even to get into GVT, or should I take the losses and go all in now?

gvt was talked about months ago when it was 2.50$
If you havent made at least 100k off it already your not going to make it

shhh. still accumulating this wonderful token. Its thrilling to see this in action in April. Interesting to see what the traders can do

Smart money accumulating

shhhhhhh

GVT is the ultimate Chad coin. Can't wait to offload some of my portfolio to a competent forex trader.

It just pumped, wait a little, but definitely buy in soon. Platform release is on April 1st.

SHUTUP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, BIZ ISN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT A GOOD COIN. KEEP BUYIN NANO YOU FAGGOTS

They don't have the connections to do what they're trying to do. Good idea, but someone actually from the finance world will do it and succeed with it.

that is the worst attempt at fud i've ever seen

I know as soon as I typed it out, I thought to myself, this isn't good

Nice attempt at reverse psychology user.

When is this expected to moon? In april?

I plan on going ETC > XRP > OMG > GVT probably

It will moon at some point this year but the real returns ~2 years from now

April 1st is platform launch, I recommend getting in at least 1-2 weeks before. Devs have been making good time on github.

the issue is that this is alpha and it's only going to be forex, no crypto market. why the hell they would have leaderboards based on crypto gains and then launch alpha only for forex is beyond me. fucking scamcoin

The team has been working with forex primarily so that's what they're going with first. Crypto integration within the platform is more complicated. Though I agree that having to wait for several more months is annoying as fuck, especially after seeing the kind of returns crypto traders got in the tournament. Mainly I'm happy to get access to a new market. Tired of losing half of my portfolio at every crypto downturn.

This is called Alpha for a reason, they make sure the trading engine, the GUI and the user experience is stable and easy to use. After that they can add every market they want: gold,crypto it doesn't matter you brainlet.

Yeah, why not just buy cov and arct and rich quick. Faggots.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. SAGED

i read the white paper last month and still have no idea what the fuck the token is used for

It’s the next bitconnect ponzi bullshit

It's biz's favorite coin

Sage goes in all fields

Too bad that doesn't work anymore. Name field won't let you post

Trips confirm still sage the fucking option bar u retards

but of course.

literally been making a daily thread about this telling fags to buy it, shutup tho for real i need more

my friend irl is a gvt whale, always wonder if hes behind some of these threads. i had some at one point but sold, going in now would just be some kind of fucked up FOMO

>token can actually be used in april
>rank 137 on marketcap
>its too late

i was holding this shit at single digits (which already felt late). feels bad to buy back in man.

That explains it. How could you not see the potential in this, especially with it's low marketcap back then?

impatient beginner. i actually thought it was a cool idea, but it's a bit more complex than your average shitcoin and also kind of ambitious.

partners are amazing, buy in or regret.

Useless utility token targeted by P&D

You clearly do not understand this companies vision and connections to the industry. Stay poor

Solid team. Solid project. Solid advisors.

Working product in 1 month.

Under $100M market cap.

Such is the state of crypto.

Company’s. Christ kill yourself already