>reported
>backtraced

enjoy your ban

I thought butter coffee was an African thing

Stop watching joe

>DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
fucking dead

absolute meme

Stop with the shitty american meme pajeet. Butter coffee is good albeit its got an oily mouth feel that you'll need to get past. You don't just drop the butter in like a savage either. You need to blend it in.

Why would you want a bulletproof coffee mug? Like, if you were getting fucking shot I think the last thing you'd worry about would be your fucking mug.

autism

No, just the funniest guy at the office!

I don't know about Americans in general but I live in wealthy yuppieville Massachusetts and there's at least one cafe that offers this buttered coffee stuff.

Someone gave me some once. Just tasted like coffee with a lot of cream, but buttery. Whatever.

In America, you need a bulletproof everything.

And another water cooler comedian!

The joke had to be said.

Yeah the fat in the butter coats your tongue making the flavors less edgy and more rounded.

Also, you guys know you're supposed to blend the butter into the coffee with a stick blender, right? You don't just sip a layer of fat off the top of black coffee...

From America and never heard of such a thing. Looks terrible

One thing I've always wondered, is it actual cream or is that some sort of odd colloquialism?

I'd be more upset about losing my coffee than getting shot

Heard of this, never seen it done, have been told it is tasty. DESU I think it would be fine.

>Do Americans...

Why are europoors so uncultured.

No, some people literally put cream in coffee. Or some other variety of cow dairy liquid.

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Think about it this way. Would you rather get shot and have no coffee while you're bleeding because your mug broke, or get shot and still have coffee? Yeah you're shot, but at least you still have your coffee.

>not doing this

Do yurotrash really not do this?

Yea we do. And we're kicking the shit out of your country in the olympics.

I tried it once because the rationale that it's just like putting cream in your coffee made sense to me. It's absolutely nothing like putting cream in your coffee, it tasted like oily salty black coffee and it's a retarded fad. I don't understand who benefits from propogating this stupid food meme, I guess the people that sell the stupid mugs like in the OP.

it's just silicon valley bullshit

>oily salty black coffee

shit why does that sound so good to me right now

I tried coconut oil in my coffee once, it tasted pretty good and gave me good energy.

where do you live where this isnt common knowledge? black coffee toughguyville?

I've had a few since I'm on Keto.

Keeps me full for the morning, and helps meet my macros.

it's meant for keto diet user
ur gun get fat

It's fine, it has a unique flavor and it's better for you than putting fucking sugar drugs in your coffee

Standard practice in the Netherlands, nothing to see.

Maybe try unsalted butter?

its from you, Europe! we learned it from watching you!

I know it's a joke but I actually think it'd be pretty neat to have everyday casual clothes, like a t-shirt and shorts (and underwear) that just happen to be made from a bulletproof material and yet still comfortable.

>not using natural brown sugar in coffee

Should use raw sugar in coffee. There's a difference.

>Anywhere not America is Europe
Jesus christ Americans are fucking retarded

bulletproof coffee is a meme coffee term by a scam alternative lifestyle guru bs who claims that putting butter and coconut oil in your coffee helps you absorb caffeine better and have no caffeine crash. just looking at the claims he makes over his coffee should give you an idea.

Bulletproof coffee puts me on another fucking level.

It makes me cognitively superior. It's essentially amde me an alpha being -- of course, it's not the only thing I do.

I'm essentially a fucking Buddha, not only do I take Bullet Proof Coffee. I also run NoFap; I watch a Ted Talk every morning. Almonds? always activated. It's a humble mix, but it's made me a superior fucking being.

I tried it and its what you expect of americans, its just different,n ot better or worse, it adds a creamier and nuttier taste something that you can achieve with a better quality coffee or by viena roast coffee, ofc americans only drink the burnt shit thats starbucks sells

>Why are anericans so uncultured.
FTFY

Scandifag here. Everyone drinks black coffee and loads of it. I thought coffee and cream meant some sort of artificial creamer, not actual cream. That's kinda disgusting.

>I'm essentially a fucking Buddha
Is this a thing?
Do people say this IRL?
I get you're being fallacious, but man, if that's a thing people say often that's retarded
It's hyperbole, sure, but if you were even close to being a buddha in literally any situation, you probably wouldn't have stopped being a buddha and returned to normal

goddamn americunt be less stereotypically ignorant

the term creamer isn't widely used outside of the US

>Not adopting a polyphasic sleep cycle and snorting nootropics for ascended productivity

Why not just put cream in it instead?

What is it lately with all the hype around the "Banana mayonnaise sandwich"? Is it really a thing in the US?

im gonna vomit. how can anybody put that much mayo on any sandwich.

If I lived in America I'd want to be bulletproof too.

I put pecans in it too

butter pecan coffee

use jaggery

>Douchebag co-worker hears about this meme
>Starts telling everyone to put butter in their coffee because it is "good for you"
>Realizes he has no butter to try it out
>Finds peanut butter in fridge and adds it to his coffee
>Instantly looks like he is going to vomit
>His coffee has little brown chunks of peanut butter solids and oils, coffee looks like industrial waste

I am amazed this guy still has a job, the fact that he thought butter and peanut butter were the same thing stupefies me.

>I am amazed this guy still has a job, the fact that he thought butter and peanut butter were the same thing stupefies me.
Well Trump is a billionaire. This is how the world works.

What kind of retard would use salted butter?

>Implying anywhere other than Europe has internet

Jesus christ you third-worlders are fucking retarded

The morbidly obese elderly jewish landlady I had a couple years back sould put like 3tbs of peanut butter in her coffee every morning so that "if she had to rush out of the house she already had some protein." not to mention the sugar and fat. She was also supposedly on a low carb diet but ate pasta like 3 or 4 times a week at least, cause it was whole grain which means it's not high carb, duh.

hahaha trump that's so relevant right now hahaha

Go to bed China

Not a whole stick no just a tableapoon at most with heavy cream and coconut oil blended for the ketogenic diet. Its best with grassfed like kerrygold.

wow ur so smart i bet u would b rich if only the world was better :)

peeling the bananas from the wrong end really ties this webm together

Dunno about the coffie but black tea + butter is a middle asian disgusting drink that is very helpful during tonsillitis.

>I don't like someone
>they must be dumb
Kys

I've heard of this but I can't remember where they drink it. It's definitely not the usual in the US, maybe with San Francisco hipsters or something, though.

>the wrong end
When will this shit die? The stem end was the end you peeled for decades, now everyone says it's "the wrong end". Seriously, when did this happen?

...in what universe is putting cream in coffee disgusting? You DO realize they don't mean sour cream, right?

Except no one in the reply chain said "creamer," just "cream." Do they not teach you how to read in your shithole?

Zimbabwe is a fan of fast food and youtube reviews?

Not american, but I heard that adding butter to your coffee han help you pulling an all-nighter.

It looks like caffeine + fat in the middle of the night won't let you sleep that easily.

>Implying anywhere other than Europe has internet

Amerifatty BTFO!