How do (you) chop your onions Veeky Forums?

How do (you) chop your onions Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nuElLrhxWg
youtube.com/watch?v=6_EtCpqo5Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ73qzGT8q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use one of these things. It's perfect for both coarse chopping or straight up mincing

> not using a SlapChop
it's like you don't even want god-tier forearms

Theres a really famous youtube chef that also does product reviews, he did a pretty good review of the item in your pic....can't think of his name though, something like john, josh or jack....

youtube.com/watch?v=9nuElLrhxWg

I'm also a SlapChop enthousiast.

Yep, that's him. I love his videos, really has brought me a long way in becoming a good chef

This

I started sous vide cooking this weekend and make egg benedict, following his receipe.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT IN THE RECIPE

like so

>his recipe
>his

it's ChefSteps' recipe he's trying, he explicitly says so in the video.

Dude what? Fuck off, retard.

He is a questionable cook, but he top tier with reviewing Seen on TV stuff

I hate onions, so I don't.

that is pretty impressive.

Cut from the top and the bottom with the large window open.

>is

Is there any reason to not use a slap chop or something similar aside from not having one?

>slap

>use a slap chop
It's plastic shit that'll break and is a pain in the ass to clean.

Also people on ck will make fun of you.

who the fuck puts onion in his soup

>How do (you) chop your onions Veeky Forums?
VERY CAREFULLY

here's a pity (You)

Soupe à L'Oignon

I'm fucking LIVID they sent this fat fuck a Joule before their backers. I literally bought that shit a YEAR ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_EtCpqo5Wk
anything else is pussymode.

>caring about the opinions of autists on a brazilian futbol forum

lad's an onion chopping machine. mirin that onionsplosion when he does the third angle. can't figure out what recipe could possibly need that many onions but whatever it is the onions in it will be efficiently and stylishly chopped.

that's a big onion

Dude, right??? I was fucking pissed when I saw this shit. Pre ordered one a year ago as well, still fucking waiting for it..

That's because it's a white onion.

also a midget chef

video source?

like this

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ73qzGT8q4

Is that u?

I have a off brand slap chop, but the veg always gets stuck in the blades and up inside the slap part.

Tiny capacity, extra stuff to clean, and it's a pain in the ass grabbing different tools for every little task. It's OK if you really can't be bothered to learn to chop properly but it isn't hard.

all those onions on that nice clean newspaper

Biggest fucking ego stroke I've seen in years. I'm sure he's also boasted "I've never cut myself either"
I call Shenanigans. Shenanigans HAVE been called.

You cut onions with a Chef's knife. You bend your fingers so you don't cut off the tips (like Rachel Ray did on live tv with that one cutter.
Everything else, and I DO mean everything else is complete and utter BULLSHIT. Don't shake your dick at me and try to tell me you aren't. Talk about Hubris! Son of a bitch!