(ANY OF YOU TAKE MY IDEA AND I SUE)

underrated advice

I legit probably dont even drink a glass of water a day

Probably gonna die soon lol

drinking red bull as we speak friendo

>probably gonna die soon
hopefully.

to add to this-
you can grow your own aloe, cut leaves, scrape out chunky gel from inside, blend chunks into smooth gel, pour into icecube tray and put in fridge
rub icecube on face in morning and at night before bed
keeps skin looking clear and hydrated even if you forget to drink water
acne anons, this is way better than any moisturizing/anti-inflammatory shit you can buy in the store
and it's basically free, you just need to take care of a plant or two

yeah buddeh

i tried this and it made my acne worse.
what worked for me was epiduo.

OOOOOOHH LUK AT YUUU YU WEEEE CONT!

AH YU DINT TEL ME SHET YU CONT

YE FOOKIN GIT

drinking milk rn

water in instant coffee count?

>water distiller
>reverse osmosis
Looking to cut out tap water. Which of these is better?

Dude, you're obviously deluded. H20 has been refuted as a vital source for humans for YEARS now.

Distiller gives cleaner water but is way overkill for tap water. Also reverse osmosis is just a fancy word for filtration.

did you make sure to drain the alonin (yellowish sap) from the leaves after cutting by hanging the leaf cut side down for 10ish minutes?
the alonin is pretty irritating and can make things worse if you mix it up with the gel and apply to your face.

instant coffee doesn't count, period. instant coffee? what are you doing with your life, user

Im an avid, professional water drinker.
I love it when its heavenly sparkling water.
I bought myself one of these soda clubs where I can manage how much of sparkling shit I want in my water. I fucking am in love my lovely lads

Distilled water has an awkward taste to most folks. Cheapest option for water by far is to find a water refill station. $2 will get you 5 gal of purified water with no (((minerals))). Glacier and primo are 2 popular ones stateside

idk :/

classic fudding as usual. Just do the opposite of /biz not this shit

if it weren't for showers, people like you would be dead already. seriously

distilled water drinker master race here

distilled is by far the best for you. i've been drinking it exclusively for years. distilled water is the water in plants and it is only H2O, nothing else.

>implying he showers

it was a stretch, i admit

Water is literally the king of beverages.