expect rock hard drop in the upcoming days

deets?

in other words you're saying I should buy

nothing but FUD about Jibrel today I am thinking FOMO soon

today on Veeky Forums fudding list:
>JNT
>NANO
it really makes you think

Russian/Arab exit scam. Stay faaaar away my hombres!

yes bros Im telling you from the kindhess of my heart, stay away from this coin! I only want what is best for YOU! please believe me

biz fud is the strongest buy signal there is

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this.
I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth.
It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

You are absolutely right. Here are some other things Veeky Forums has fudded so that you can buy them.

>Confido
>BlockArray
>Bitconnect
>EthPyramid
>POWH

Feel free to buy as much of those as you can. Those have been fudded to death here.

Please don't fall for this scam, Veeky Forums. I can't stress this enough. STAY AWAY

Add to your list.

ETH, antshares, EOS, OMG, VEN

just bought 100k, suck my dick

You must be in the telegram and trying to keep the price down. That was some big news.

The list of things Veeky Forums has fudded is about 2000 coins long. There is some overlap with coins that actually go up but Veeky Forums fudding it isn't proof of anything and if you go into LITERALLY ANY THREAD ABOUT ANY FUCKING COIN it is being fudded and people are saying THE EXACT SAME GODDAMNED THING.

>Veeky Forums is fudding it
>Clearly it's the next ETH otherwise why would they be fudding

Thx just bought 100k

Why would you bother so much when the list of fudded coins is so much longer? Do you go into every thread and start some random fights? Are you the robinhood of Veeky Forums

Thanks selling my 380k JNT now

THIS 100x. Sell now, the news will be shit.

Honestly it was just the bait logo and the constant meme of it was fudded therefore next ETH which made me pay attention to this thread.

You can't make this shit up. Sell while you can.

Prepared to get scammed. I warned Veeky Forums a million times, you guys just don't get it. Alright then buy up, but always remember what I said. This is a scam shitcoin, you'll see soon enough

fuck off

Im all in on JNT but this is good, I like this

You guys ready for the reverse trend and then the steady climb upwards forever?

Fuck off son. JNT is an alt-left mission to cripple the US economy and enable globalism. Don't buy this bullshit token.

I'm already 100% in.

Sell your bags ASAP.

Nah boiii, I bought at 0.60c. I'm probably hodling them for another year.

holy shit dude, this is 10/10 god-tier FUD. thanks, just bought another 100k JNT.

fuck America up? count me in

sux

I can guarantee the fudders are going to get btfo soon enough.

Huge stuff coming guys.

what makes you think people aren't going to sell the news of the SEED partnership? Is this coin just soooo awesome that its immune to the most common pump and dump out there?

because thier hasn't been a pump to dump to dump

This comment has been on every JNT thread in the last week, you so lazy biz..

Can't let you do that, Star Fox.

but the seed anouncement is

p r i c e d i n
r
i
c
e
d
i
n

sell your bags now and make some limit buys all the way down to 15 sats or so. I got cold feet about offloading my bags before the kucoin listing and I regret it wholeheardetly. Never again.

I would rather not get btfo trying to time the market

its already the lowest its been since its launched.

interested to see where it will bounce

I sold when the sheik backed out of the announcement.

I'm bought a bag of this based on Veeky Forums fudding. When the pajeets pump it (and they WILL pump it), I'm out. Buy the rumor, faggots.

Well NANO is kind of a shitcoin.

Then what are you complaining about?

Sell the news? You gon' get rekt kek. News won't pump shit

NANO LMAO - absolute fuckking pajeet DOOKIE.

Jibrel - Fucking $1000 EOY PLEBS DYOR

1000 JNT makes you a millionaire dum fucks

>1000 JNT makes you a millionaire dum fucks
Sureeeeeee, so will every other coin out there.

He was never in the announcement holy fuck biz is fucking retarded.

The team literally stated this on their telegram at one point... then they backpedaled

wish i had the screencap

the announcement is recorded. it's done. it's just a matter of time before they put it on tv.

I find it weird how the early news snails from the Telegram. Can't tell if smart or dumb.

Depending on the sheik's availability.

ISIS lining up for their Jcash, then operation zero hour can commence.