ahh yes...

she accepted my 0.00001 Nano donation

And milkies

bbbbbbbbbbbbraaaaaaaaapffffffffffffffft

Nice

Imagine the smell under them after a long sunny day

>*pffffffttt*
>oopsie! oh my god that's so awkward haha user I'm so sorry

Can we please fucking stop with the brap posting already?? Jesus fucking christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life. I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful brap post. I can picture all you fat, smug wankers snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic bollocks, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived. I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. Its time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

Did someone say milkies?!

Both

Mmm....yes very nice my dear

However

n-no probbblem

Never post the static image again.

How much for the pasta sir?

Is braaaaapppp supposed to be that the girl is farting out of her big rump?

quite pungent indeed

MOMMY MOMMY
GIVE ME ME POOPIE
MAKE IT WET
OR MAKE IT DROOPY
CHOCOLATE COLOR
STINKY SMELL
EAT IT, SLURP IT
AIN'T IT SWELL
PUT SOME POOPIE
IN MY MOUTH
DON'T GO SLOW
JUST SQUIRT IT OUT
LET IT DANGLE
TO MY TONGUE
POOP IS YUMMY
POOP IS FUN
SMELLS LIKE DINNER
FOR MY SOUL
MOUTH UPON YOUR
POOPIE HOLE
IS THERE MORE?
LET IT OUT!
PLEASE, DELICIOUS
POOPIE NOW

I will just leave this here. The weekly RSI of the Dough Jones.

Im not an expert for technical analysis but the markets are massivley overbought for weeks. Looks like the next financial crisis will be hitting us in the next few months.

What will this mean for crypto? Will the markets pull down crypto, or will people move their money from the stock markets there?

quite a choice of thread to post this in, chap
GFC2: electric boogaloo will be a godsend that destoys the EU and many of (((their))) rackets

Veeky Forums is already shit, at least be on topic shit. there are plenty of boards for you to to take this debauchery Where are the mods

Is that from the Olympics?

Sorry I meant to open up a new thread. I just realize I posted my carefully prepared monster FUD about the stock markets in the brap sniffer thread...

I reckon I will just open a new thread for this...

I'm here for the grug memes

>implying the mods are not joining in

Mommy brappies now reeeeee