COSS

What is a realistic price prediction for COSS once they roll out the new engine and FIAT pairing?

Remember that the ATH was $2.99 on January 14th. It was just $0.57 eight days before then. Current price of COSS is $0.61.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/955804405164634112?lang=en
twitter.com/get_delta/status/967788000041164801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$1.

If they don't fuck up like other times, at least about $3.50

$4.36

$9.11

wat?

why the fucking trading volume limit without verification is $50 there, what a piece of shit

twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/955804405164634112?lang=en

Trading up to 100,000 USD / day
baka

Cool, Pajeet

Big if true. But actually, check this out

>fiat trading pairs coming in March
>crypto credit cards
>fee split from all of this
>API being implemented so bots trading will be here around the same time
>just added to Delta as an exchange you can view prices for, BlockFolio will follow suit
>all of this new volume will lead to a skyrocket in dividends
>COSS price will skyrocket

Are you CossBoys ready for March Madness

I would gauge it hitting 5$ this year, going above that they will need something spectacular.

>muh fiat
it won't go higher than 2$ with fiat.

It needs volume, it needs publicity/marketing. people buying this shit. I should have sold at 3$.

It better fucking happen.

I have 6k COSS and my dividends have been lame as fuck. I "made" less than $2 the other week.

Probably ~2x the previous ATH ($5-$6), then pullback to around $2-$3. Price will 10x-15x from there ($20-$45) by around EOY after the volume picks up (ICO coins, public API, normal maturation).

If it goes over $2 you should dump it. Too little too late. The coss token is a nice idea, but I doubt i would ever actually use the exchange. Plenty of exchanges are implementing fiat pairs, including dexs. And Dexs will soon kill all centralized exchanges. Coss would've been great 12 months ago, but they missed the boat. Their window of opportunity has passed. The dream of living off of coss dividends will never happen.

>And Dexs will soon kill all centralized exchanges
Are you implying EtherDelta is not old garbage

>20-45$ EOY
Are you retarded?
this will top at 6$ MAX

Look, I am a COSS hodler, but sadly I don't see this shit hitting fucking 10$ anytime soon.

It needs something special to it and I think it missed the boat awhile ago especially with their fuckups.

I'll sell my bags at 3-5$ if it even gets there again.

$100k a day limit
You going to fud that basic accounts can't withdraw?
Withdrawing on basic just fine.

Real Talk: Are you new to crypto? Or are you just this late to accumulate that you need to FUD still?

COSS will, at minimum, go above KCS ATH. Whales (after accumulating) will flood social media to drive the price up with KCS as the comparison model. However there are fundamental better talking points (Fiat, fixed 50% split) that will cause the hype to overshoot expectations. It's so obvious how easy it will be for them to make the business case.

If you really can't see this coming then you haven't been around long enough.

This coin is the biggest noob bait shilled at the moment. Token tied to a exchange with no actual tech. 50% sounds great and all but their exchange has nothing going for it and it might be too late with all the other competition getting much more ahead. At most COSS will probably be the next Etherdelta or to what Cryptopia is now and possibly Kucoin on a shit day if they are able to list good coins not on big exchanges yet.

Real talk, no I am not new.

I am just being realistic. I do want this thing to go rise, not fudding but 20-45$ is retarded. Look at the exchange man, do you actually believe this shit will take off? The most volume it has is for COSS itself. It's low as balls.

The "fiat" pairing is for credit cards, and you withdraw to your credit card only? I mean c'mon. CoinMetro has better chances at this but COSS feels lost.

We will see for this summer if it picks up or not.

Will Cosstanza come through

kucoin wannabe without the volume lel

1) With each new coin promo period has had higher alternate coin volume than COSS.
2) They are not marketing it until the engine can handle the volume.
3) Fiat phase 1 is credit card only. Phase 2 will be ACH draft / wires, and all-coins. (Specifically, they will have a "USD" token similar to Tether, but only for COSS.io.

If you were actually following this coin then you would know these things.

This does not feel prepared at all.

They should have worked on the engine and UI long before releasing a cucked beta version if anything.

I did not see Binance or KCS go through these blatant failed ropes.

It has shown issues handling moderate amount of load, exchange seized up.

Withdrawal/deposit takes ages.

I was one of the first to shill this thing on Veeky Forums while everyone was still sleeping and flocking to other shitcoins instead.

When it reached 1-2$ everyone fomo'd in and a new age of bagholders were born.

It's too late it sounds like. I thought about buying back in but then thought about it and had a feeling it won't pump that high due to the fact that all the people who bought it at $1.50+ want to dump it and break even and move on since you would need to buy a fuck ton, like 100k, to even get good dividends. Let's also be real, I don't think FIAT is gonna somehow magically drive a huge influx of people in to bring up it's volume. Sure it might bring it up a little but not enough to ever be worth buying coss.

This is a pretty good prediction.

I have my bets at $30 by EOY, and $6 by end of June.

There will definitely be a few crashes along the way, will be a good idea to sell a little of your stack after every moon.

LOL there's charts that show dividends at various volume levels, 100k plus required to get paid out is fucking stupid, unless you think coss won't raise in volume at all

all they nay sayers aren't taking in 2 wild cards to easily increase volume. API implementation and Chinese translation and marketing. These will, most definitely get incorporated down the road and with it will come the volume and price increase.

You could have quite literally said the exact same thing about KuCoin 4 months ago, and Binance 10 months ago.

COSS is gearing up to be a very large exchange, all the pieces are in place. Apart from fudd, it doesn't seem like much of a doubt anymore.

Majority need Binance levels or Bittrex when it was in its peak to even be able to get good dividends. I realized this early and sold it when it was pumping up to $3 bucks.

Kucoin and Binance had their shit together and fixed whatever problems they had way faster than COSS. You know COSS has been around since like what 2016? People holding this really sound like they put their life savings into it or something. Everything is FUD to you guys. All the arguments I've seen defending COSS could be easily shut down with information already available and are true. Well good luck to all holding this. Guess I missed a good opportunity if they magically attract a shit ton of people.

Name one dex getting fiat

Nah, they don't. You're just a dumbass expecting 3000% returns on everything you invest in today

>Kucoin and Binance had their shit together

No they didn't. Binance was complete garbage at first, even worse than COSS. KuCoin was also complete trash until they cloned everything about Binance and launched a massive internet shill campaign complete with a referral scheme.

Rune has been very active and open about problems, much more than either exchange at the same period of their development.

>twitter.com/get_delta/status/967788000041164801

COSS just added a public API ticker last week. Along with beta tests reporting new site designs in testing. They are starting to deliver.

I already bought at .25, if you are trying to shake my bags good luck. I have hands of titanium. I am not selling. You can fomo in this March.

They're not verifying US citizens thoooo wtf

Yes they are

Yeah they do. Only the whales holding a shit ton are going to "make it." I mainly buy and hold and do some swing trading if a coin is being volatile at the moment.

I won't be buying back in lol. But its great that they are delivering. Don't bullshit man. COSS was way shiitier and have been around since 2016. Binance got shit done in like 6 months. I'll give you that Kucoin was literally just a clone of Binance but they also improved much faster than COSS, which is what you're ignoring.

the fee to distribute or convert the earnings to eth will halve next week,the token is getting updated to the e334 token, less gas to doa

I got an email from them on 2/19 saying that the processing of KYC applications from US citizens is currently on hold indefinitely

there are not 19 months in a year.....typo?

Feb 19th obviously then brainlet

You can do as you like. Enjoy swing trading while I just hodl and prosper. BTW, I do have enough to easily make it with dividends. Good luck holding link or whatever the fuck shitcoin you have on you. Probably KuCoin fomo bags.

COSS started in 2017 btw, in case anyone gets caught by this fudd. Also, rarely does anyone fudd this hard on a coin they insisted they are not buying and already sold. Either they are trying to fudd to get price lower, or are just paid shills.

>Thinks ED is and will be the only dex

The totality of my post is implying that Bittrex is adding fiat pairs, Binance is moving to decentralization, Kyber and Idex are hitting the market, and there are a few icos upcoming for decentralized exchanges, all of which indicates that Coss has missed their window.

They started in 2016 bro, its in their whitepapers. At the moment I'm only holding Omisego. You coss holders like to call everything FUDD and project hard don't you?

I will after I find out if I can participate in the ICO. Until then, I'm not doing your homework for you.

>dexs will kill all centralised exchanges

you are clearly a burger.. a really dumb one too.

their exchange.. you know.. the whole point of the WP and coss.io itself, has been live for like.. a month in BETA.

You're right ye olde wise non-burger. People would much rather use centralized exchanges that shut down during spikes and dips, get hacked, shut down for maintenance, close wallets, shit customer service, delay deposits and withdrawals. There have been no less than 1,000 Binance exit scam threads on biz in FEb, and that's your number one exchange.

Yes, ether delta sucks. If you think ED is the pinnacle of possibility for a dex, then by all means, ignore me. But, when somebody else gets it right, dex is going to be much more appealing than centralized. And centralized exchanges will die off. The frail and the weak (read: Coss) will be the first to die.

What happens to these decentralised exchanges when regulation is forced upon them?

then why conditions say that basic only has $50 trading limit?

fat trades?

1) How can a decentralized exchange be regulated?

2) If they can be regulated, what if they comply?

3) Why would regulation hurt decentralized more than centralized?

how do you regulate a decentralized exchange brainlet that is the whole point. All of the nodes would have to be done.

Some Dex like Kyber have centralized qualities so they might be regulated (i.e. KYC) but a true DEX can't be

For example it is impossible to shut down ether delta (a collection of smart contracts running on ethereum)

Both also had more than 10x the budget and their respective coins were not near as cheap

Go buy btc or eth if you want established projects to get your guaranteed returns, coss investors are getting in early before the price moons.

I'm sure normies will flock to coinbase to buy eth, transfer it to your decentralized exchange, make massive gains, transfer it back to coinbase, cash out, have zero issues, need zero customer support, and have no issues defying all regulation and avoiding taxes

Or they'll just buy directly on a centralized exchange where they can get support, track trades, cash out legally, while complying with all regulation/laws

DEX will be made effectively 'illegal' to trade on in US/Europe. It would be naive to think that these governments won't crack down on KYC bypass attempts with the 'muh terrorist funding' rational.

500k COSS and comfy. Who's with me?

You ask them to comply to the new local laws.

If not they raid it and shut it down.

Fucking brainlet.

>MUH EXCHANGE AM SAFE BROS

KYS.

Exactly this.

It'll just be gooks trading beansprout coins with eachother.

A ban on dexs would be impossible to enforce. Govt will put the burden on banks to report large transfers, like they do already. Then the burden will be on the taxpayer to show the income is legit. Random audits will encourage compliance.

Raid what? Do you fucktards even understand what decentralization is?

No one gives a shit if your decentralized exchange stays up and running forever, the point you're missing is that next to nobody is going to actually use it

Wow..

Being this retarded.

It's just a fucking word, it means nothing to enforcement bodies.. put your street shitting pajeet brain into gear and think about past cases loosely based around your dumbass statement

Also where the fuck is all the new money going to be coming from? Normies will never use your shitty DEX pieces of shit.

Get over it.

They don't understand how they work. The irony is you have brainlets like lashing out in these threads throwing around insults and misinformation about DEXs getting raided.

What difference does it make what normies do? You think they run this market? You think the major players involved here are too stupid to move Ether from a Coinbase account to EtherDelta? PROTIP: the normies don't matter. They never mattered.

KYC/AML Jew brainlets get the fuck off my Veeky Forums.

Don't let Ed set the standard. I agree it's shit, and normies won't use it. I'm talking about the future. What if there was a dex that offered limit trades, stop losses and fiat pairs?

>normies don't matter when discussing future success, volume, and userbase of exchanges

>being this retarded

As mentioned above: Countries that require crypto reporting for tax and monitory tracking, the use of any DEX that can't have an enforced KYC will be effectively illegal. Sure some will ignore that, but it'll stop anyone who wants to seriously move in/out fiat.

It's not just a word. Among other things, it distinguishes whether there is, or is not, something to raid or shutdown.

You mean like coss is going to be? You know, the part where their exchange side is planned to become decentralized?

Sorry, but coss has best of all worlds and is knocking out deadlines left and right, but good luck with those fiat licenses

>Pls ISP y r u block my Dex website

>I need trade my pooinloo coin

Also these brainlet idiots saying normie money doesn't matter..

My god.. you're ruining Veeky Forums just stop.

Only 1600 minnow here, wanna make it tho. Totally believe in this project.

still a better ROI than anything from your regular bank...