Explain how you eat - your eating philosophy

Pic related is how I eat, plus some unseen cake and jerky. I fast all day until around 7pm, then I consume ~2000 calories all at once, then maybe 3 drinks between then and bed. Its been a few months of doing this now and honestly I love it. My body is used to it so I don't think about food until my day is done then I get to eat a huge meal and chill. Obviously I don't do this every day as not to be a social pariah but I think I prefer the days where I do. Talk about your thoughts in regards to how you eat

That looks so good.

>Store bought banh bao
Eh.

not OP but I just can't knead dough, I've never been taught how much is too much or too little and I can't just do it

so store bought bao it is

I've been doing similar the past couple years. Just water, plus maybe a little 100 calories snack like a banana or something if I get light headed or low energy. Then a big 1000-2000 calories meal once a day in the afternoon. I get to enjoy feasting on tons of food, even unhealthy stuff like pizza or fried chicken, and eat my fill without going over dietary calories limit.

I originally got the idea from Matt Stonie competitive eating training videos on youtube. Yuka Kinoshita does it too, tiny Japanese woman with 1 million subscribers who eats huge meals every day. It's a nice compromise for fatfucks. One big tasty satisfying meal a day, but nothing else.

Fast for 16 hours. And eat (mostly) whatever from 1pm-9pm

YouTube. Google. "Banh bao xuan hong". So much better fresh out the steamer, its worth waiting for the dough to rise.
Or just find an old Viet lady at a local church to hire as a personal chef

>wake up
>bowl of cereal with no milk at 9
>don't drink anything until lunch time
I mean I don't get thirsty, but maybe this explains my afternoon headaches.
>lunch at noon
>peanut butter on wheat with a bag of chips and a soda every single day because it's convenient to eat at work
>dinner at 7
>something elaborate I make with my girlfriend, I would guess ~60-80% of my daily caloric intake, generally ~1000 calories or more.
>drink water until bed

No snacking during the day, I used to do that a lot but it rots the shit out of your teeth and you can't really snack at work if you're working hard.

I'm underweight, 6'4" 180 lbs.

I really should eat a bigger breakfast and a smaller dinner, but I'm never hungry until noon and I generally hate breakfast.

I get up between 11am-1pm, have an espresso with sweetener and the same volume of whole milk for breakfast, along with a glass or two of water.

I get hungry around 3-5pm and have something small - a half a sandwich, a greek yogurt, a half a can of tuna, that kind of thing.

My boyf gets home around 7pm and we order in or cook. He's a vegetarian, so we generally eat plant based things and I count on this meal to get my veggies in. I often have something sweet after dinner, a half a candy bar or some fruit with cream/ice cream is typical. Or, lately, an unreasonable quantity of watermelon.

I don't tend to get hungry late at night, but if I do I'll have crackers with cheese or a piece of fruit. I go to bed between 2am-4am.

I don't deny myself much, but I try not to eat insane portions as a habit. If I start getting a little too fat, I cut back on the sugar and find that my weight regulates pretty easily that way. I find that keeping fat in my diet (like the full fat dairy I eat daily) helps satisfy me when I'm avoiding sugar. I also try not to drink my calories, with the exception of my morning coffee which is probably 250ish cals.

>no breakfast because eating in the morning makes me feel sluggish (espeically if there's a lot of sugar/carbs)
>light lunch (technically breakfast?) normally has very little carbs as well
>training in the afternoon/evening
>huge dinner
>eat veggies first, then meat, then carbs
Pretty simple. I really like shoveling food into my face, so skipping breakfast and eating a light lunch has the added benefit of giving me a huge dinner.

I do this too. When I eat I like to get so full so I'll go all day without eating and I'm really hungry so the food tastes even better, then about 9 p.m. I go all out and stuff myself.

>wake up 11 am
>dont get out of bed until 2 pm
>drag my ass to mcdonalds
>eat my burger at home
>use the pc fpr a couple hours
>masturbate and inmediately go out to buy a snack
>either cook dinner or just make another snack run at midnight
>go back to sleep at 4 am
lately i have been going on long 3 hour walks to catch pokemon on weekends tho, i usually skip lunch alltogether and buy something else when coming back

You are truly living the dream. This is what our grandparents and great grandparents fought for.

What can I say? With great power comes great responsibility

I usually eat 2 meals a day

ok i would say are you me except how do you not work

I work from home freelance, so I get to have the hours I like. I tend to work with west coast based clients so that pushes me even more toward the late hours I keep living on the east coast.

My eating philosophy:

Most of my diet is foods a vegan could eat, focusing on fresh vegetables and beanms/legumes, rounded out with some grains and nuts. My main fats are olive and peanut oils.

I do this because it's pretty cheap and keeps my 48 year old ass trim and off cholesterol meds even though I drink more wine than I ought to on a daily basis. I also really like the idea of not participating in the whole industrialized meat and dairy production thing for the most part, because I think that's pretty gross.

But I'm not a fucking monk, so when I go out to eat I just get whatever's good without giving a fuck about whether or not it's vegetarian (or vegan). That ends up being about once or twice a week.

What was your last supper?

Last night I went out, so I had a grilled lamb chop with some orzo pasta cooked with tomato and zucchini. But tonight I'm home and minutes away from ratatouille served with some whole grain bread, a bottle of rose from Provence and half a cantaloupe for dessert.

Wow. Got any pictures of the ratatouille?

I'm a freelancer that occasionally works in other peoples offices for spurts of a week or more. One thing I've noticed recently. On my down time in-between projects, I wake up around 8:30/9, drink water and don't feel hungry until about 12 and I'll essentially just eat two meals a day, no snacks except sometimes fruit.

If I'm working in someones office I'll get up at half 7, I'll be starving by the time I arrive at work at 9, eat breakfast at work. I'll be hungry again by 12:30, eat lunch, and I'll be hungry again by the time I leave at 5:30/6.

I don't think it's the work that's making me hungry (as this routine makes me hungry in the morning), I think it's just setting an alarm and waking up before being fully rested. Almost as if my body is making up for the lack of rest with some extra calories to mask it.

Just asked the wife to grab a snapshot of it, and she obliged. A vegetable stew is hardly gonna be all that much to look at, but since I almost never post OC pics here it's high time. (I can assure you this is fucking delicious).

>wake up at 5:30, lift unless rest day
>come back at 7, eat a meal of at least 20g of protein (usually from dairy), grains
>snack frequently during day, of fruit, more dairy, nuts, small meat things, occasional treat
>lunches/dinners of a grain, a shitton of veg, chicken or fish
>often do 1-2 hours of bjj in evening, make sure i carb up right before and eat well after
>generally ravenous all day, particularly morning
>a lot of caffeine, usually in form of like 8 cups of hot loose leaf tea

approach diet as a balanced thing, don't try to exclude any food groups but aim for high protein , fiber and water; not afraid of fats or carbohydrates anymore; will be packing lunch for class again next week