Babby brisket just went on lads, update in 4 hrs

babby brisket just went on lads, update in 4 hrs

What the fuck did you put onto it?

what kind of wood do you like to use for brisket

Godspeed, OP.

Seconded. Looks like Montreal steak seasoning.

Pls tell what you put on it, it looks ruined

Crushed doritos, paprika and dried thyme

a local rub that is salt, chilli and garlic was great on steak last night thought i'd give it a crack today added a bit of black pepper aswell

>doritos

k. keep me posted.

In.

For what will ultimately be another super depressing ck failure where user destroys a perfectly good piece of meat.

Fuck, I'm practically crying about it already because we all know how bad this will end up... Its just depressing.

It doesn't always end bad, only like 99% of the time. Have some faith

I'm going for overcooked because it's only the flat. Whole briskets usually end up under with home cooks.

4 hrs or so in looking joocy

Looks pre gud op, would probs stick my flacid penis into after its had adequate time to rest/seal in juices

you know its tender when you can put your flaccid penis into it with ease

Nice!

>Doritos
For southwestern kick!

right after a little spray

sweatingman.exe

>Doritos
That better be a weird name for a seasoning and not actual doritos

dorito autist is a imposter

>blacked

I can see the spot where you penis tested it.

worst. smoke ring. ever.

still plenty of hickory taste tho, whatever, need more practice

that's gross

Just realized you purchased the point end. You should've cut on the opposite axis. The top should look like ribeye texture. Doesn't look terrible but hard to tell with the way you cut it.

My condolences, where you distracted and forgot about the meat?

Pls, for the love of god, people need to start cleaning their lenses. Its foggy as shit because of grease from your face and fingers.

Op, nice try. Better than most. But called it, and we all knew it was coming. Getting smoked BBQ perfect I a bit of a miracle and it doesn't happen for everyone everytime.