Anyone take a loan out for this shit?

I seen 1 tripfag who makes all those "predictions" that you should take a small loan like 5k. That shit wouldn't cripple me but it would be a fucking pain to pay off this year if worst case scenario happens.

Shit with my luck the second I invest the loan, the whole market gonna crash and shit

Dont ask for our permission. Do it or dont, but take responsibility for it either way.

Yeah I plan on long term holding this shit and honestly I really believe we are still early as fuck

I recently took out a 100k loan. No larp.
The monthly loan payments are less than my weekly salary so I figured why not.

Can't get a loan if you're a neet, so no I haven't

>pic related

Are you stupid?

what you gon spend it on?

state uni is cheap as fuck so I'm taking extra student loans to invest. the best part is that it's mostly subsidized loans so no interest for 3+ years

I haven't fully decided yet. Playing it safe and spent $30k on eth @ $825 so far.

ya i also took out a loan to buy lotto tickets

Are you aware in the fine print it says "if we find you used this money for anything other than school expenses we can demand an immediate reimbursement"? Does that scare you? (thinking of trying this)

doesn't scare me, but then again I'm not a pussy

>We're early
>Pic related

Took out 10k sterling here my brother

>I really believe we are still early as fuck
well you're retarded, which probably explains why you're poor.

Hodge twins have never been normies. Also they obviously been in crypto for a while just like anyone else who buys steroids

t. fit

took 9k loan, ran it into 1 mil at peak, 350k now. ama

Alright I can spare 500 a month. I'm taking 15 out YOLO

buy 30k worth of neo, 30k bitcoin and the rest shitcoins and you will make it