What's your favorite sweet cereal?

What's your favorite sweet cereal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwud6Qh4e_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably peanut butter Cap'n Crunch, but I love all kinds of sweet cereals.

Cocoa Pebbles or Cocoa Krispies

Tiny Toast is impressing me a lot tho.

which flavor?

fruity & cocoa pebbles, frosted flakes, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, honey bunches of oats with almonds. hard to pick just one.

As a kid I always begged my mom to let me get cookie crisp because I knew it'd be fucking delicious. I think she caved one time and It was like crack, I couldn't get enough of it. (I barely ever got any though...)

I don't eat cereal very often nowadays but sometimes I strongly think about getting two boxes and a gallon of milk on a day off and just eating it throughout the day until I get sick.

Does hot cereal count? I love chocolate Malt-o Meal.

>They will never coat both sides

Let me eat my sugar, dammit.

I only eat oats. No sugar.

NOT YOU AGAIN

Always been my fav they used to be Cinnamon Grahams.

How many lives have been reduced in overall health, happiness, quality, and accomplishment due to Kellogg's cereal products?

This, or reeses.

I eat them as dessert though, I can't imagine having it for breakfast.

Never had reeces being a britbong n all. I also really like this own brand sainsbury's golden crunch oat muesli that is great.

Kissless virgins itt.

Wilford Brimley here I come.

Oh damn, this was my favorite cereal at college. It's really good, definitely the best cinnamon cereal.

flintstones fruity pebbles

well, it's made from cereal grains, sweetened, and usually (but not always) eaten for breakfast.

Unless OP wants to be an autist, then I would say it counts

I've had this in my cupboard for the last two months trying to find a good time to eat it. I tend to stick to a routine with my eating and haven't found the chance to fit it in, but the other day I didn't have breakfast and had a small dinner and ended up slamming back three quarters of the box. The part that made me feel the worst was that I definitely could have finished it off. Fuck that stuff's so eatable. Now I have to find a time to eat the rest of it without feeling like shit afterward

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are my top two, which one is better depends on what direction the wind blows or... something.

But I also like Wheaties/Total with banana

why is the box blue?

not true, I kissed a girl once

Frosted sharted wheat

This is actually the most Veeky Forums commercial cereal you can buy and actually really satisfying. 0 added sugar or salt. It's just 100% wholegrain wheat. The only way to make it better is to buy an organic version of it but those cost 4x as much as the normal one. If you have a bowl of this with full-fat goats milk and some honey it's fucking spectacular.

It would be interesting to find out how many pesticides, chemicals etc are involved in wheat growing.

(Blame) Canada.

Shredded wheat is not a sweet cereal.

Next to Reese's Puffs and Honey Bunches of Oats, definitely motherfuckin Cracklin' Oat Bran. youtube.com/watch?v=pwud6Qh4e_c

That's not a sweet cereal you fucking bellend.

I can't find this anymore

I don't wanna be that 'guy' but why do you guys like these? They taste like dry straws or something.

They sort of are dry straws. They taste good though.

Nigga, it's dried straws with mofuggin sugar on top.

I only like the flavored ones. Especially the strawberry.

It is if you add honey like I said.

Anything is sweet if you sweeten it. I doubt that's what the OP meant when he started the thread.

honey shreddies easily

>tfw allergic to gluten

life is suffering and food allergies are the worst

These and also the Life ones too.

I pretty much never binge eat but of course of all fucking things it's the Quaker oats guy that sets me off. I could eat boxes at once.

im plagued by candida/intestinal problems too. im debating just going vegan and only eating spinach at this rate.

They're never coming back and every day I think about ending my life because I'll never taste them again

>10g Protein
>(with Milk)
What kind of fucking label is that

Are you literally retarded?

I know, I'm just being arse. I actually didn't read the OP properly before posting lel.

Does the fact that everyone and their dog pretend to be gluten-intolerant/asks for gluten free nowadays please you because there's more gluten-free stuff available, or anger you because they're poser cunts?

WTF they look amazing, I would literally eat this every day if it were still available.

>everyone and their dog pretend to be gluten-intolerant

Can you back that up?

These things are Golden!

The clearly notable increase in people asking for gluten-free products and websites/blogs/magazines peddling gluten-free diets as the next best thing is all the evidence you need. Unless you've been living in a cave for the last 10 years.

Chocolate Müsli, any brand

That doesn't sound like a fact. You did say fact.

I dont understand how anybody want to live gluten free. Gluten free cereal tastest like sugared cardboard, dough is so hard to work with because there are no good receipies and it gets dry and hard really fast. It is also expensive as fuck, 5 slices gluten free bread cost 4 euro.

Everything im buying are gluten free pasta and flour. I will be eating meat, potatoes and rice for the rest of my life.

i acually saw cat food in stores with the gluten free seal

You're a cretin.

Fruity Yummy Mummy. I regret not getting a whole stash of it before it went off the shelves to not return the following year.

But if we can't count seasonal, then Cap'n Crunch or Lucky Charms.
It's weird. I'd always said Frankenberry up until they brought back Fruity Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute (originally the same flavor, I think, but the return gave them each different flavors). But now Frankenberry just doesn't do it for me anymore, so I'm more likely to want Count Chocula this October.

I just really hope they bring back all of them. Orange cream cereal is the greatest idea of all time. Cherry, too, but orange cream moreso.

>Now I have to find a time to eat the rest of it without feeling like shit afterward
Sweetened cereal should be just a little bedtime snack, say if you had a very early dinner and got a little hungry for dessert. Milk and cereal, even a sugary cereal is typically a low cal snack, and easily digestible. Plus you sugar crash and get sleepy.

Just wish the berries didn't get soggy like 10x faster.

couldn't you buy some chex cereal and pour / mix honey to a bowl of it before adding the milk?

I don't claim it will be the same but if I was fiending for it then it would be the first thing I try,

>not eating cereal without milk

Yeah, it's been discontinued in favor of some chocolate bullshit.

I switched to oats a long time ago anyway so I don't give a fuck.

This and the Spongebob cereal at Walmart are my go-to's.

Corn Pops or Sugar Smacks

I never liked these much, they always turned in to mush.