This WILL happen next

2 scenarios for bitcoin
Which of these do you think will happen?
TA pros on trading view think it's just gonna fly to 12k and beyond.... I think they are delusional fags
Place your bets, because either A or B will play out in my master TA / intuition meme lines

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally a textbook bull flag right now. Short it, I dare you.

Even if the long term (>30 days) trend is down, it will go to 12k+ in the short term.

well my first green dotted lines pointing up goes to 11600 level
So that is possible, but if it fails its break out it will follow my 2nd scenario.
I have low buy orders in waiting

When price is pushed up there is no volume but when price is pushed down volume goes x10.

This chart is literally a bunch of line placed at random

its up to whales
with that volume they can just throw several hundred btc and break any support\resistance triggering bots and idiots
and who knows what they really want

>2 scenarios
>it will go up
>or it will go down
WOW!

Nah, this run will break the previous 11.7k top. Why did you only draw 2 elliott waves instead of 3?

Means lot of people are waiting on the sidelines to buy.

Which means we aint buying your overpriced shit at 10k.
Enjoy being dumped on.

Seems a bit early to me for it to reach 12k, again, probably going to wait a week before getting in again to see how it plays out, not buying in on a pump like this, i'd rather play it safe for now.

Just opened my first ever short, bullrun incoming.

spoiler: it's going to bounce between 10.9 and 9.9 for fucking days on end. just kms

Not at complete random, but where resistances and supports are. true, I've looked through like 20 charts by top rated pros on trading view. When i look in their past calls they were all totally off with 'typical TA' This market is too manipulated and random, which is why i add my own style to my meme lines
no shit faggot, the point is at what areas it will specifically go up and down. I am pretty certain it will follow my meme lines closely

Seems like a good moment to short with that 10.5k wall, but you never know much people are FOMOing...

>might go up
>might go down
Typical Veeky Forums thread.

Why would you short now. Awful fucking time to open a short. Too late

Zoom out. The answer is there.

That's why i'm not buying in yet. We have been trapped too many times by bears, not many people have trust in it at the moment. If it breaks out with out me.... too bad for me i have shitcoins that will do good

Short at 11k

yep
ever since our 6k mega bounce, i haven't seen a healthy correction to that level again..
I mean ffs we should be visiting 8.2k or so at least....

as soon as this board gets a small taste of green you all conveniently forget what's happening; we still have not broken the downtrend. i have not been convinced of a reversal yet and there is nothing strongly positive being reported to justify all the permabull's whims.

Thoughts on this chart?, it's pretty much the classic bubble scenario, i used to think it was bullshit, but after reading up on several bubbles i'm starting to think it might end up like this.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

>bu-but TA triangles
>bu-but oracles

>not 13888

v v unlikely
btc infra is too well established
bounced back from trouble too many times
btc is a honey badger
if someone trys a puny attack on the chain for day/weeks/months on end trying to rewind it you won't stop btc only inflict minor reputational damage and delay the inevitable.
we moon

+1
Biz fags become immediately bullish as soon as they see a little green.
Look what happened to Ven yesterday, it dumped to fucking hell. Soon as it started climbing back up a little they all started shouting moon... complete faggotry.

Yeah, i'm sure it'll keep around for a while but it's hard to justify it's price going up, when it's not really used at the moment and lightning network probably more than a year away from now. I mean sure you can buy drugs with it, and i've done so but that's pretty much still it, even after all these years. And it seems to me that if it's price stagnates it's not gonna be at the 10k level but a bit lower than that considering interest should fade quite a bit if it's not doing much.

Right.

LN is SATOSHIS NIGHTMARE
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN THE WHITEPAPER?!?!?
We must toil at 8k then voyage to the stars!

What is that?
Looks like the cindicator logo

I don't really care about lightning but it's something a lot of people look forward to anyway so i'm certainly thinking a completion of it would pump it quite a bit, and yeah i'd be much more comfortable getting in again when we touch 8k again.

kek yea we are totally ready to go back up to 18k
Nice copy of Magic poop canon, that fuck that always changes his chart ideas every hour. He erases things he messed up on then uploads a new chart saying WHO CALLED IT!

I agree, it sprung back too fast. I do not think this price is sustainable. I'm still on the sidelines and not buying back in yet.

So it's either going up or down thanks fucking a lot just leverage shorted and longed 100x

Unironically called it 4 days ago.
Now that it bounced where it should, it's even more obvious.

A lot of TA fags seem to think we immediately restart a bullrun to ath whenever we break the downtrend, seems incredibly delusional to me..

Any tripfag trying to be "the oracle" should be forced to post their positions or be completely disregarded by anons. But I know you faggots can't ignore going into arguments with them anyway.

This isn't the stock market, sweetie. The bullrun didn't stop since 2009.

At some point bitcoin starts to get diminishing returns though,and considering it's risk, pure speculation isn't enough for it to keep going up at that point. And yeah no shit this isn't the stock market i've managed to get a 1500 percent return already, but these kind of returns aren't exactly sustainable.

If you would've gotten in early enough, you'd get 12,000% returns.
And yes, it will be going on forever, since there is are more bitcoins being lost forever, than there are being mined.
And the demand will always be rising, since you have to buy BTC to buy any other shitcoin.

>The bullrun didn't stop since 2009.
one word
futures
you all waited for institutional money and recognition and you got it in 2017
whatever rules were (or lack thereof) before doesn't work anymore

>you have to buy BTC to buy any other shitcoin.
this will be over soon too
sec regulates icos will be bought with fiat like regular securities
sec regulated exchanges will offer usd pairs for every shitcoin (because in reality nobody wants double conversion and market shock everytime some dinosaur coin that has nothing to do with rest of the market decides to move)

Come on, thinking that bitcoin will keep going up because it'll get fueled by a non-stop shitcoin cycle is straight up delusion, at least say that you think it's becoming a world currency if you think that it's going up forever instead of that retarded argument.

You actually got it all wrong. Once the crypto market is regulated and integrated into the wall street holdings, it's the autistic NEETs who hold the global economy by the balls.
Because guess who are the majority of crypto whales. One move from these big old wallets and the Wall Street will burn.
Then there is the Satoshi kill switch and no one knows who Satoshi is. Maybe making crypto go mainstream, then dumping his bags and watching the economy crash with no survivors was his plan all along. Satoshi being a bank-hating autist is a known fact.

Since when was 10k BTC a bad thing. It's done incredibly fucking well the past year. Have some patience it will go up.

What part about "deflationary" don't you understand, faggot? It's designed to up forever.

You're not supposed to call an inverse H&S until it actually breaks above the neckline.

Even he says that the inverse H&S is hypothetical, but a lot of noobs see it drawn on the graph and take positions based on that.

That upward price movement is going to have to be fueled by something more than shitcoin speculation and drug sales though, or that deflation could have to restart from a few 100 dollars again.

>decreasing volume

And by the way
>sec regulates icos will be bought with fiat like regular securities
Great job regulating all these ICOs. Not a single ICO officially operates in US, so the US citizens taking part in them are comitting a felony, not the ICOs themselves.
>sec regulated exchanges
Good luck with that, decentralized exchanges are starting to roll out. Forkdelta doesn't have a physical server, good luck regulating something that doesn't really exist.

The independence from the government is the real paradigm shift. There is a whole new independent financial sector starting to emerge. There are only 2 pieces of puzzle missing - oracles and liquidity. But it's already being worked on.

Will either (1) crash, or (2) go up, then crash.

Hoping for 2. More luls.

>what goes up

The demand is there. Everyone wants a piece of these sweet gains and everyone wants to hide their money from the governments, like chinks and euros or even the governments who want to hide their money from the global finance like Venezuela and Iran.
So there is a potential of at least a few more billions of users.

>30 min

>The independence from the government is the real paradigm shift
jesus fuck you been in coma for the last month? everybody including biz been cirlejerking on how sec hearing and regulations are bullish for crypto lol
go back to 2009 satoshi, your vision is dead

>jesus fuck you been in coma for the last month? everybody including biz been cirlejerking on how sec hearing and regulations are bullish for crypto lol
You missed the point. Everyone is circlejerking, because the government realized they can't do shit and it's better to pretend they are in control.
During the last decade 4 wars have been started to protect the petrodollar, because someone tried to adopt gold standard or sell oil for Euros instead of USD.
but then suddenly the government is giving in to the magic internet money, that are more threat to the USD hegemony, than the golden dinar ever was. It's because the government tried to shut it down over the last decade, yet it couldn't. They now understand they can't do shit.

We have won the battle.

>We have won the battle

can I get uuuhhhh sminem face on top of that Veeky Forums club meme mask
any drawfags?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>textbook bull flag on 30m
>ignores all higher timeframes showing multi-month downtrend since Dec/Jan

enjoy your bulltrap

It's so a salty.. a so a salty.
El negro is a so a salty..

B U L L T R A P

What about 300 day average & long term upwards trend? 6k (now approaching 7k) and 4k seem like they'll be impossible to break below

Just hodl monero you dummies.

You didn't cash out at 17k+ like us winners did you? How's earth?