What does ceekay like to use Sriracha with

What does ceekay like to use Sriracha with

Omelette with rice.

That's it.

pizza desu

a foley catheter

A garbage can

I always have 'cha with my 'za

I eat these veggie mandu a lot, so I like to make a sriracha honey dipping sauce.
3 parts sriracha 1 part honey.

>What does ceekay like to use Sriracha with
Very little really. I don't like the cooked garlic component. In most recipe applications, I'd prefer chili paste.

But, sriracha is a great baste and marinade for grilled pork kabobs with pineapple and peppers. Literally, that's it. Squeeze some lime on there, and then brush the sriracha on the kabobs thickly, broil or grill outside til caramelized and done.

Sriracha is okay in pho, I guess. But, I prefer fresh sliced chilies for the heat.

please just eat this instead.

This on a grilled cheese sandwich or a peanut butter sandwich is fucking great.

I eat it on toast with cheese usually.

Try this instead. Like an octopus coming in your mouth.

britbong(istani) here

used my meme sauce lastnight by combining it with the passata rustica for my pasta.

plain passata is good but the chilli & garlic from the meme sauce made it superb.

Anything I want to spice up. It's my go to hot sauce.

Nothing. Not really spicy enough, especially considering the consistency.

You're a terrible person.

I'm not at all saying it doesn't have it's place, but it is not remotely a general hot sauce.

I don't understand why people say it's too sweet and not very spicy. I tried some sriracha at a restaurant in bottles that look exactly like that and it basically tasted like liquid peppers. No other flavor to it other than spicyness, and not the good kind either. It wasn't sweet at all, and it burned my tongue. Did I eat the right sriracha or was that some other abomination?

Sriracha is mostly a common name, but different vendors have different ingredients.

Common one in OP image is the sweet variant.

memes.

Fried fish, fried shellfish

Egg rolls

Soup

sure but its more spicy than sweet, someone not that into spicy foods might not like it. mightve used it more a-la tomato sauce than a tiny dip or something

Veggie Burgers

Mac and cheese

People get uppity about Sriracha...my only complaints are too much garlic and no Sambal Oelek in it. I can dig the heat, which is not bad, and I LOVE the texture, as it has the viscosity of ketchup, as opposed to ALL the salt-water Tabasco mixes (yeah man just pour this 980mg-salt-per-teaspoon-basic-heat-thing on my food)..anyhow, just less garlic, and perhaps turn the heat up...serrano pepper paste would help.

Imagine Sriracha as a thick paste, with heavy heat and red pepper flakes--NO GARLIC--just essence of heat in a thick sauce. Just like how real Wasabi isn't "flavor infused" with all kinds of BS...it's just the main flavor, to the max. That should be Sriracha in a perfect world. Just sayin'...

Marinade for Brussels sprouts, with soy sauce, peanut oil, etc. I also put it in tuna fish sandwiches, and breakfast sandwiches/eggs etc.

i put sriracha ketchup on burgers.

yeah it is way too garlicky

Reubens

I think the garlic is so prominent because they're trying to be the "Asian ketchup" for the West or something...the garlic cuts the heat, basically. You taste the garlic first and then the heat is an aftertaste...but the viscosity is perfect in my opinion, man...and the heat is definitely there, but...aahhh!

I've been making my own hybrids with Serrano paste lately...2-1 ratio is what works for me. You have to be careful with the Sriracha, because that goddamn garlic! One splosh too much and you might as well be eating basic Sriracha again...Diluting it is the key, if you're going to work with it, I guess...and oddly enough, the dilution is for salt and garlic, not heat...

Viet pho.

Ground pork
Shallots
Beans or lentils
Bell pepper

Fry that shit up, toss in spices of choice, add a bit of stock, squirt out some proper sriracha at the end and mix well.

Serve with salad and raw julienned carrots.

Wa La Bachelor chow.

I use a thai brand over the memesauce, richer flavour, not bland as fuck.