Dear Australia

We need to talk.
Sincerely, America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do I have the distinct idea this thread was made by an Australian similarly to the US vs Europe threads made by Aussies prior to sp having flags

What is it made of? What does it taste like? Why do they love this stuff? So many questions, so little Australians itt.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

"B vitamins"
"Folate"
AHAHA NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE AN AMERICAN AND CONSUME GOV'T POISON WITH EVERY BITE.
Enjoy your diarrhea, hypertension, palpitations, bowel clenching and liver failure guys. You still got 4 synthetic vitamins to go before you're a true yank.

>What is it made of?
yeast poop
>What does it taste like?
use your imagination

australians are the eternal shit stirrers of Veeky Forums

i should know - i'm one of them

Vegemite is great but I prefer Marmite.

They're both disgusting.

UUUU

You probably love vegemite chocolate because it tastes like shit.

NZ here. Marmite is so fucking good. Vegemite a shit

Nz? Enjoy the shit weather.

And HFCS.

I prefer a very thin layer with poached eggs on toast as an alternative to salt. Most of the critique I have seen are by people who layer it like nutella. Go fix your butyric acid chocolate before talking shit.

Australia here. yeah, we got a few questions of our own

Me too.

what are you trying to say?

I'm american and I've never seen these in my life
I dont even know what the fuck that second one is

American food is shit. Full of hfcs and sugar. Even the bread is like eating lollies... the breakfast cereal etc. It seems like companies really are trying to kill you guys.

Looks like deep fried butter on a stick, from the state fair.

Well maybe if you guys didn't SLATHER it on like it was Peanut Butter or Nutella you'd see the appeal.
There's a pizza place I like to go to that will replace the tomato sauce base of your cheese pizza with Vegemite if you ask for it and it's amazing. I love Australia.

No Passport: The Post.

this thread reeks of reddit desu

>desu
Faggot.

looks good 2bh

I don't know why you guys think we slather it on. I've seen how you use it and I did the same. I scraped a very thin layer across a piece of buttered toast. It still tastes like absolute shit.

Is there anyone that didn't grow up with it that likes it currently?

New Australian here

Never ate marmite back in the UK. Got sold on a vegemite cheese toastie as a good hangover cure. Mainlining it on toast since 2009.

Fuck it, I'm going to have some now