Are you falling for this fake FUD?

>There is NO new hack
>Binance deposits and withdrawals are working fine
>Charlie Lee did not commit suicide

If you are selling based on this COORDINATED FUD you are a a fucking moron.

>Telegram and Reddit are NOT going crazy
>There was NO leak in "exchange kernel"

>coordinated fud
Actually me just posting for fun. Funny i can bring back the price by a dollar for just posting on Veeky Forums

Holy shit this is a future goldmine.
Thanks all

Prepare the pink Wojaks for the weak handed anons.

Same. Saw FUD, spread some more, bought 50 Nano for cheap. Thanks.

Who knew autistics would be so easy to shepherd?

no ones falling for it lol. its 4 dudes on biz doing it.

its dropping because it just had a fucking 5 hr bull run up 25k sats.

its consolidating before next new high.

relax brainlets.

here. have a chart of meme line resistances and realize no one actually listens to biz kek

Me too, I'm just larping for fun, nano is my biggest holding

yea 100% in nano just had some fun, sorry if youre offended reddit fag.
Btw if you think biz did that dip that was perfectly timed with the start of the FUD parade you are delusional

the sad state of Veeky Forums post november. think 4 FUD posts can drive a coin down 15k sats.

checked
saw you in the other thread, bro. sideways for a bit, or launch incoming?

its testing support at the 61% retracement once again.

What selling? Its 135k sats. It will be 150k by tomorrow. In few weeks time it will be knocking on 300k, there needs to be correction every now and then.

I'm still waiting after 3 hours. I know this is Binance laziness though because I can see the transaction has gone through and am waiting for binance to credit my account. It wouldn't surprise me if they did this on purpose because they profit so much from volatility.

yeah i already fell for it and panic sold for 0.007 gains
now im riding nucleus to the moon, already up .008

where is that shitcoin going? I feel like if I time it right I could make a quick buck.

nano = raiblock ripoff

hey TA nerd, where do you think we're going over the next few days?

This FUD raised the fucking price, had a sell order in at 3% gain I couldn't sell for weeks and it almost doubled in the past few days >:(

>buying a coin owned 57% by an Italian scammer

ISHYGDDT

if bitcoin moves sideways or holds it fucking value for longer than 2 minutes, we could see 183k sats by EOM

Everyone bought on coordinated shills, why shouldn't they sell on coordinated fud?

what's your skin in NANO at the moment? I'm looking for one more pump before tethering up for most of March.

fucking checked
some good gets, user
NANO ath eow

11k held.
day trade 5.5k

in at 84k sats and 77k sats

its been 2 1/2 hours and i still have not received my test deposit
opened a support ticket and they were like hurr just wait

what do you expect in March for going into tether?

meanwhile when i sent to kucoin my nano was in the wallet available after 3 minutes

yeah, dude. just wait. do you not know how exchanges work? it takes time for them to credit your account and there are other people depositing as well.

Some twitter dudes whose TA's been pretty spot on are bearish on the first part of March. None of them feel confident in BTC and have been shorting it as their only means of making gains.

I sold earlier and have been trying to get a feel for where the FUD's gonna put this til tomorrow, any ideas?

charlie lee indeed did not commit suicide, nano devs got him murdered so he stops nudging them with his inconvenient questions

Well it isn’t FUD exactly, Vitalik said it was one of the worst ERC20s he’d ever seen. Not sure how that qualifies as FUD when it’s fact.

i'm still in but watching closely. just trying to stay up to speed on everything. i have no idea how high it's going, just that it's going up.

im probably gonna sell at 1500, might take a few days

source?
bitcoin is obviously the worst ERC20 token