You're at your restaurant and this guy comes in and asks you if the food is frozen, what do?

You're at your restaurant and this guy comes in and asks you if the food is frozen, what do?

Fuck off back to /tv/.

Throw him out for being a convicted thief.

All those celebrity chefs do it.

I'd tell him that all solid matter is technically frozen

tell him it's not
because it's not

I drop my jaw in awe at the talking lamb

He would just tell you to fuck off. Some guy tried being smart with him once - claiming that Maine lobster is the same as lobster caught anywhere else on the east coast because they were the same species. Without coming up with a reasonable argument, Gordon just disregarded it and basically said "Seriously?" and just insulted him.

they do taste different thoughm and they're different sizes as well, the problem just was that the menu said that it was maine lobster. so the dude was just lying to gordon and his guests

I'm sorry, I froze my wife.

Tell him it's not. It doesn't look too hard to pull the wool over his eyes.

>ITS FOOKIN ROWW!!

But the guy was wrong. It isn't ethical to tell a customer food is from one famed location when you know it isn't.

Maine lobster refers to the location, it is not a common name for the species. He knew exactly what he was doing and old Gordie boy called him out on it.

i ask him if sharia law lets him fuck that lamb.

Suck his dick and say that it's mushy and hard like rubber.

I would go through a lot for the privilege to suck off gordon. he's a qt.

>Yes, Gordon, the food is frozen. I buy groceries once a month and I'm not about to let all of my shit expire. So, do you still want the Dorito crusted deep fried Hot Pocket salad, or do you just want to leave?

Probably lie to him, then admit that we get it fresh then freeze it in our filthy freezer ful of 10 year old chicken

Hold up one of my fresh baked loaves of honey whole wheat bread, still piping hot from the oven, for him to inspect.

Then when he's distracted I'll clock him in the side of the head with a cast iron skillet and go full Fried Green Tomatoes on his ass.

I would leave the restaurant. this guy is always screaming at food spreading his saliva all over the kitchen like he was some kind of sprinkler. I wouldn't eat anything he made unless he wears one of these all day

Tell him it's fresh.

the truth. it's fresh frozen.

how long will chicken leftovers last in the fridge if you don't put them in air-sealed containers?

>it's freshly microwaved

>open icecream place
>advertise fresh, never frozen icecream
>invite Ramsey

Come at me bro.

2 weeks faggot

the lasagna is, that's it

"....n...n..n.no?"

"y..yes chef... our..uh..salmon was fresh fillayed this morning"

then squeal like a bitch as he elbows his way into the kitchen and finds two chest freezers and a microwave

I was watching an episode of hotel hell earlier, don't remember where, but it had an ice cream parlor attached to it, and the food was frozen, right? the fucking owner kept saying "it comes IN frozen, but we thaw it out, there's no such thing as a frozen burger, that'd be stupid"
and gordon was just dumbfounded

Yep that episode was fucking stupid, in fact they all are, its the same shit form every person