What food can I feed my hypothetical future children to make sure they end up as real men a.k...

What food can I feed my hypothetical future children to make sure they end up as real men a.k.a over 182cm (6 feet) tall?

I already know to keep them away from soy.

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/03/18/the-tallest-people-in-the-world-appear-to-be-from-croatia-and-serbia-specifically-dalmatia-and-the-dinaric-alps/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_Alps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off. I guarantee I'm more of a "real man" than you and I'm 5'5".

I drank a lot of milk

you'll never reproduce.

>food

That's a funny way of spelling genetics

hahaha

>projecting this hard

I hate to break it to you, but the most wimpy 6'5 guy is more of a man than the toughest 5'5 person.

Say that to my face not online.

Wimpy 6'2" here, I'd like to fight him
I'd get my ass beat but I'd still go for it

Don't feed them dairy or meat unless you want them to have a tiny dick from all of the xenoestrogens

The children are too weak for my potions.

Horse semen.

I'm 6'1" but the only reason I turned out to be a real man was regular beatings.

>tldr a punch in the goddamn mouth for breakfast.

>always thought I was 5'9
>go to the doctor's office last week for a check-up
>six feet tall on the dot

I drunk lots of milk as a child and I'm 6' even. I don't really understand Veeky Forums obsession with height. Just do what makes you happy OP.

As someone who is 6'6", you're both retarded.

the majority of what determines your height is going to be all genetic factors.

Milk, tons of milk.

One thing that I wonder about is exercise and height. I lived a sedentary, malnourished teenage life and I grew to be taller than most people in my family. I am also quite a bit lankier than my father.
If I had been active would the "juice" have gone to muscle and bone density instead of height?
I have heard some things to support the idea that this happens.
eg. Hard exercise triggering early closure of growth plates.

it's mostly genetic
that said, make sure your kids always eat enough. better have them be a little overweight (not fat fucks like the basement dwellers on this site) than underweight.
also, feed them a proper balanced diet with sufficient protein and calcium intake, none of that vegan cuckold shit.

Good genetics and let them eat a lotand sleep a lot, thats the secret

My parents arelike 165cm tall and im 185cm, only my grandpa is like 178cm

I'm 6.1, 200 lbs.
Grew up on black coffee and white bread for breakfast. Otherwise just normal food.
Mother was a tiny woman, dad average.
I do remember hardly getting any sweets or cakes and portions was small.

>always thought I was 6'
>go to doctor for check up
>actually 5'10"

But I'm a tranny so it works in my favor to be shorter than I thought

I've been a couch potato most of my life, and I'm only 176 cm tall. My brother is 182 cm, and he has been very active always. We have both been fed the same white-trash tier microwave dinners on growing up, and we have both been pretty skinny always.

im 5'11.8 should i kill myself?

Mfw 184 cm. I feel conflicted. In this country I am a tall god, standing a good 15 cms above average males, but I feel I am plainfully average in NA

>sleep
This is probably the most important factor. Try to limit their caffeine intake when young and at evenings and let them sleep ten hours a night

easy to not understand it when you're not a fucking loser manlet that's under 6 foot

check your privilege

Eat a lot of dutch cheese. Dutch men are the tallest in the world and they eat a lot of cheese, beef,chicken, pork and eggs. So my advice is to eat a lot of stuff with growing hormones.

>breastfed until at least 2
>codliver oil daily from one year
>no sugar or meat until 3
>unlimited fruits and veggies
>nuts, seeds, seaweed as main snacks
>hormone-free goat or cowmilk daily
>meat as desired
>early bedtimes (kids will wake up when they have had enough sleep: you should never have to wake a kid)
>no sodas or caffeine
>prenatal vitamins

This but imo you should breast feed until the age of 4 the first three years are essential for a child's mind I'd just go to 4 to be safe since we all very
And make sure to instill dicapline nature and exercise into you child's life at a young age be both supportive and domineering you should be your child's friend and his father not either or I'd also recommend taking him hunting trekking camping fishing teach him how to catch clean and cook his own food if possible

182cm isn't 6 feet. It's almost 5'10". Yes, I, too, was shocked I wasn't as tall as I thought.

Not based on that, it's mainly lies to troll people. Average height for (white) American males seems to be 178cm or 5ft 10in and for white American females 165 cm 5ft 5in.

From my experience most women don't give jack shit about objective height, but subjective. You just have to be taller than them + heels if they're like that.

do you tards actually believe this? Literally 100% of a person's height is genetic unless they're eating 500 calories a day

I agree with 4, but 2 is the bare minimum.

Note that it states the age range also, which is 20-39 so don't start the typical "muh that accounts all the old people too young people are all 6'8"

>what is tallest population in the world

The tallest specific people in the world resides in ex-yugoslavia actually. People from the Dinaric alps region.

naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/03/18/the-tallest-people-in-the-world-appear-to-be-from-croatia-and-serbia-specifically-dalmatia-and-the-dinaric-alps/

more on this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_Alps

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and a female average height of 171.0 cm (5 ft 7.3 in). The people of Bosnia and Herzegovina have the highest recorded average of any single country, with 183.9 cm average for men and 172.72 cm for women.

Well, ok. But check out the whole giant Dutch generation phenomenon.

women are obsessed with looking younger
there are several industries that make billions p/a because of it
if a woman wants a much taller man it's because she want to look younger by comparison
like a man and child

there's absolutely nothing wrong with eating organic soy. but do avoid the gmo garbage.

True, the Dutch are on average taller than other Europeans and it may very well be from dietary reasons, but you should also note how small the difference is.

Dutch males are on average 6 feet 1 inches or 183 cm and women are 5 feet 6 inches or 1,69 cm. That isn't that much taller than other Europeans, which usually hover around 177-180cm for males. I think the Dutch just reinforce the point that height is mainly genetical and diet affects it only in minor ways

Soy mimics estrogen, and should not be fed to children.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with taking estrogen pills user hrt is the way

Long period of breast feeding, ton of dairy, ton of gluten, high carb diet..

If he can't get tall on thin on such a diet he has loser genetics. Reality has proven it can be done.

5'6" male here.
Never really think about it unless I see a thread like this or a friend cracks a joke.
It honestly makes me feel terrible.
Thanks OP

you're a big guy

>tfw thought i would grow up short bc 5'2 at 13
>5'10 within 2 years
>6'3 now
as long as you're

Here is a fun tip for you.
If you have any short friends, just make a comment about it now and then.
They will pretend they dont care but in reality they will now have a shitty day.
Good times!

Nope, fully grown male here.
There is no hope for being tall.
Went almost a decade without thinking about but now the world has decided to make fun of us again.

sorry famalam. at least you can go full-on >>Veeky Forums pretty quick in comparison to lanklets. had i not worked out when i was shorter, i would not be able to be in as good a shape as i am. use your size to your advantage and get fucking shredded.

A regular diet will do. just don't starve them

Your height+ wife's height divided by two. That number +3 is sons max height. -3 is daughters max height.

Have more children in case you get a dud.

Hmm, so the guy I always thought was my father isn't. Even we look alike.
My biological fater must have been like 6'5"

was probably an ethnic of some sort also.
this is very common as DNA testing shows that 5% of people are not aware that their biological father is not who they think it is.

tfw dutch manlet FeelsDietaryMan

fuck off manlet.

Im gay and take dicks in my ass but im more of a man than you will ever be because im 6 foot 4 and can grow a beard

Just give them a decent amount of protein and calcium, you can rely on genetics to do the best part.
Unless you're a degen manlet, your kids are fucked anyway.

adequate 1 year minimum breast feeding

Pretty delusional.

>not being a manlet and having a giantess coil around you like a snake when nailing her missionary

Why am I 6'2" anons :((((

roll for mles

give them plenty of protein.
we dutch are big fans of dairy.
turns out we are the largest fukkers around on this rock

Cyanide tablets and arsenic. Trust me.

>5'8"
>giantess fetish
It's a blessing in disguise

I'm mad jealous. I dream of being like 5'5" and 100lbs and getting my brains fucked out by an amazon like Alison Tyler

sigh

I don't get it, why would you want your offspring to challenge your dominance? feed them estrogen and cotton candy.

Diet makes a huge fucking difference. Just look at all the second gen asian americans who are taller than both parents.

>omg its big foot!
>behemoth

That's a huuuuge bitch.

This is a bad as making your baby vegan.
Being a larger human is hip right now but studies show these people dont live as long .
In the future, people will want to ensmallen their offspring for a longer lifespan

taller people are smarter and richer.
also dunno what you mean by right now, tallness has always been admired.
In the future people won't die from aging btw, it's a temporary issue

I'm a 6'1 girl and this is my feeling too, but not because I think I'm better, but because I'm immensely insecure about my height and having a taller bf makes it better.

4 u

So you make up for it by demeaning men who are less than 6 feet? Stay classy, Sarah Plain and Tall

By demeaning men who are less than 6 feet? no, I make up for it by dating men taller than me. but I am ofcourse not as douchy about it. There's a strange trend of being as awful as possible on dating sites among my friends though

idk I don't think there's much to be insecure about as a tall girl. A lot of guys, even taller ones are intimidated by tall girls so the girls probably get hit on less. There does seem to be a shit load of tall girls on tinder though. I haven't fucked a tall grill, seems like two tall people fucking would be awkward but I still want to try, I think they're hotter. Short girls are easy to maneuver around with in bed.

>I don't think there's much to be insecure about as a tall girl
>A lot of guys, even taller ones are intimidated by tall girls

That's enough to make tall girls feel insecure. They don't want to be intimidating, they want to be small and feminine.