U faggots are dumb ass fuck!

all you need if half a brain cell to realize gdax is accumulating NANO, look at the volume the last week....Chinkee lee talking bout it.....will be worth min 50 by june!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Di95f
nanode.co/account/coinbase_rep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imgur.com/a/Di95f
nanode.co/account/coinbase_rep

ATH this week

>nanode.co/account/coinbase_rep
look at the voting weight

I would go all in if this were true

It will be over $20 in the next 2 days.

i'm all in just in case. once it's announced, it'll be too late for sick gains

Nano will be $800 by this time next year

if this happens, holy shit

Should I sell my VEN for this?

What a shitcoin literal raiblocks ripoff

check tradingview and twitter and see what people are saying. go to the plebbit page and hit refresh every so often to see the new subscribers and then ask yourself if you want to buy now while it's consolidating

about to breakout to the high side
blast off

Nano is not going on Coinbase any time soon. Yes, they are probably accumulating, but the protocol will need to prove it self, and the price will have to go way up before they will list. They want to sell at a profit. So... maybe by end of year or 2019 after Nano has been tested by black hats... then we can 100% see Coinbase listing this coin as the features are a wet dream.

you are wrong on many levels. its going to list within 6 months. NANO team has already cooperated with Coinbase while they met up in California this past weekend. Garry Tan, an early investor of Coinbase endorsed Nano's first live transaction from the Android mobile app.

Coinbase listed BTC below $100, Coinbase listed ETH below $10. Coinbase listed LTC below $2. Check the history. The fact that Nano has 150 million trading volume on Binance is a big giveaway. If Coinbase made a 1% commission on $150 million in trading Nano thats $1.5 million in revenue a day. you must be delusional if you think they aren't listing it this year. They wouldn't have met up so early if they were going to wait til 2019 idiot

Also you act like it has to be tested thoroughly. Coinbase listed BTC back in 2012 when it wasn't even tested at all. I actually bought BTC when it was $100 on coinbase so dont think your a smartass. it was only out for 3 years. Raiblocks came out in 2014 and right now its 2018. That gives the same progression timeline of when Coinbase listing would make sense. It's already working very very well on Binance. Binance would delist Nano immediately if it really had any major security problems, which it doesnt

If you got a stack of 20k or more your ass better cash out quick and enjoy it. Shit I'd cash out half because in 5 years this might be the best world currency. If their tech pulls everything off.

hahahaha what the fuck is up with these faces man, did their parents do smack while they were in utero or are their genes really that blasted?

pretty mean to laugh at genetic circumstance senpai

It's coming sooner than later...no fucking way the volume is just anons!

it's coming before they lose all the fucking normies with robinhood launching their meme exchange
they would be stupid to not add a few alts that aren't total scam
best contenders for now are nano,xrp and xlm

>those gets
NANO coinbase confirmed
$100 March