ITT: treats that did literally nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sMjgaa5j_LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Used to eat those when I was anorexic.

They worked great.

>anorexic
Did your knees ever get wider than your thighs?

Yeah, I got really skelly.

I still relapse sometimes.

Can't enjoy food like I used to anymore.

When that happens it's generally time to start eating cakes again.
What triggered your anorexia?

I was overweight for most of my 20s and it affected my social life so I started first intermittent fasting as a diet then I restricted more and more. I lost 100lbs in 4 months and when I saw myself skinny I really liked it and also improved my social life since it gave me confidence, then the fasting and purging started out of fear of becoming fat again.

I'm still pretty skinny but not like when I was full blown anorexic.

I don't get it

Google it

Stay new, newfag.

So how are those still being made if they give people diarrhea

the same reason Alli is still on the market.

On that note i just found out you can buy 5 pounds of these fuckers for 12 bucks free shipping on amazon

everybody in my work is gonna get a present in 2 days

So you ate a handful after every meal?

Are you sure? I was searching for the sugar free on amazon some months ago but it was gone.

>newfag
What did you mean by this?

I have literally never noticed any stomach problems when eating Haribo gummies.

But then I have inflammatory bowel disease and I haven't had a solid shit in six years so I probably wouldn't even be able to notice a difference.

Yeah, pretty much

My parents started questioning why I bought bags of those things every paycheck.

I just told em that they were my favorites.

Are you a girl? Pls be in Florida

>Are you a girl?

Not all anorexics are girls, m8

On a side note, I did met a lot of anorexic qties while I was on recovery, sex was alright but they're clingy as fuck.

>Lycasin's known side effects in adults include bloating, explosive diarrhea, intestinal gurgling or rumbling (borborygmi), and flatulence.

It actually says explosive diarrhea

>Not all anorexics are girls, m8

No shit, that's why I asked.

People still get surprised when I tell em that I had anorexia. They think it's a "girl's disease"

I was the only guy at the clinic so it was fun.

Its the sugar free ones that open a portal to hell in your anus

>I was the only guy at the clinic so it was fun.

Tell us some stories

Also gummy bear quantity per 1lbs loss

That's probably because the sensible way to destroy your body and go off the deep end trying to be attractive is to drown yourself in steroids and look like Rich Piana.

link it faggot

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>Tell us some stories

Well since I was the only guy there the had to make "special accommodations" for me. Basically they put me in a room as far away from the girl's dorms as possible but that didn't stop me from fooling around with them. The sluttly ones would sometimes sneak into my room in the middle of the night. We got caught having sex by one of the nurses a few times. They almost kicked me out of the clinic for sneaking in laxatives.

Probably the funniest thin was my first few days there everyone thought I was gay even the "doctors" there. It's crazy how badly people are misinformed about anorexia.

>Also gummy bear quantity per 1lbs loss

I would mostly lose water weight eating the gummies. Most of my weight loss came from restricting and intermittent fasting.

I would also drink a lot of black coffee, that shit almost killed me.

Yeah, once I got skinny I got fixated with my appearance and my clothes. I tried to dress more fashionable and gay shit like that.

Rich Piana is the fucking man

Indeed

They're not. They're discontinued. You can only find Albanese brand sugarless gummy bears on Amazon now.

degenerate

Did you tell the docs that you used Haribo as a laxative?
They didn't kick you out nearly because you smuggled Haribo in there, did they?

I remember watching a video of LA Beast eating a 5 lbs bag of those. Top Kek.

>didn't kick you out nearly because you smuggled Haribo in there, did they?

Nah, my friend would bring me "my favorite soda" when he visited me. Those sodas were full of magnesium citrate.

For science!

Shit forgot link

youtu.be/sMjgaa5j_LE

Why would you not tell us the name?

that's a shame. you dealing some Haribo to "junkies" really funny to me.
Well, best of luck with your recovery mate.

>gastric exercism

Thanks.

For now anorexia still has a hold on me.

I think I want to try this, but I live with family and they would never allow it.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

That little haribo trick was quite a treat.

They grow up so fast.

Damn. Did you ever consider getting Veeky Forums if it's a beauty/confidence thing? I have no experience with anorexia whatsoever, but that just came to my mind.
Or, if money isn't a problem, high energy powerbars and stuff, that way you might not feel like you ate a lot, to suppress the urge?

Doesn't sound like the most suitable diet aid for somebody that isn't a NEET

Do they still sell the diarrhea version? I would think they eventually replaced it, but I really want it to stay the way they are.

I have bad news for you user

>draugr
fus!