What music do you listen to while cooking?

What music do you listen to while cooking?

The 'doo pee doo pee doo' music from the Jack on the Go Show.

Future

Deathgrips is shit

Howard stern usually

Im not a retard who needs to be listening to backround music 100% of the time, I just listen to the sound of the fucking food getting ready.

cowboy bebop OST is great for doing a lot of prepwork
pre-classical for baking (i'm a harpsichord addict)

woo woo woo woo wooyee!

doo pee doo pee doo!

ayah yah wah oohwee owaaee oh oh HO!

yah wah ya ooh oh yee wo wo!

ooh doo yee ooh doo yaaa HO!

definitly not any pleb grips lmaoo
that band is too shitty even for me!!

Only redeeming part of hip hop in the last 12 years

Music is too distracting, I just focus on cooking unless it's some easy pleb shit like chocolate chip cookies

Generally I listen to funk and soul when I cook, craig charles funk and soul show is good, I need something upbeat and funky, but not enough to be intrusive. Sometimes get a dance on with a glass of wine as I go but that usually results in something ending up broken...

Vivaldi ofcourse. Especially when cooking giblets from the homo sapien, like a true patrician.

meme grips only bb

I listen to podcasts. Cooking is one of those activities, like highway driving, where you can focus on what you're listening to without being distracted.

>even for me!!
what does that mean?
i usually listen to nothing, but if i was gonna be in the kitchen for a while, maybe something upbeat like something with jeff rosenstock or maybe some GYBE

A billion times this. If you're not listening to podcasts while you cook, you're doing it wrong.

Topkek, I can hear it clearly.

Are you me?

>when chopping onions while rain is playing

That greentext was supposed to start with tfw but I'm retarded

If you wouldn't let niggers into your home, why let them into your head?