It was just a prank bro

He's just hiding it from the taxman isn't he?

yep. And let that be a lesson to you all. People are shitty, dont tell others about your wealth

I'm thinking 50 cent might actually be smart.

>no massa, no buttcoins here sur

Not the first time he pulled this. It's all been converted to Monero by now.

It's all true. No BTC does he have. His XMR fortune on the other hand, very real.

I still don't see how you'd made 600 bitcoins off album sales, 99 percent of 50 cent fans dont care about bitcoin

dude niggers probably love BTC. They're all lazy and want to get rich, and all love drugs.

I initially thought it was fake news, why tf would he attention whore to the media about it in the first place.

Basically just don't care about what any rapper or celebrity says ever

They like it because it has a gold logo. Reminds them of bling.

Are you stupid? Drugs.

you just called all of us niggers

Use your head man
>Rewind to 2014 and 50's album, "Animal Ambition," when the rapper became the first to accept bitcoin -- which was then valued at around $662/bitcoin -- as payment for his work. We're told customers could get a copy of the album for just a fraction of a whole bitcoin.

>Our sources say "Animal Ambition" pulled in about 700 bitcoin in sales ... over $400k. We're told the cryptocurrency sat dormant in his account for years.

Fiddy ain't ever handing over shit to the feds
He declared bankruptcy when some skank tried suing him over released sex tapes
He sued his lawyers and won because they lost him a court case
He was a drug lord before rap

He is literally ourguy

are you really this stupid? in 2014 it was funny to pay for a rap album with bitcoin. most people probably didn't even listen the music on it.

Also if any of you are using coinbase, get the fuck out now.
They're giving the IRS everyone's information.

This. People in 2014 even into now, 2018, are trying to use Bitcoin for as many cases as possible. It helps reinforce BTC. That joke album purchase very well helped solidify a portion of BTC interest, especially now seeing the headlines today. People will continue buying whatever they can with BTC in order to add interest and value to it.

g-g-g-g-g-G UNIT

Of course he's smart. All black rappers are smart and based as fuck go look at their interviews.

I used to call my woodshop teacher in high school Mr G UNIT
He didn't like it

nice to see a fellow user that isn't a summerfag.

I have never owned a bitcoin account, pocket, or rucksack.

I Remeber when Bitcoin was a couple bucks a coin.

Serious question.

How do you cash out bitcoin without getting capital gains tax?

i mean i like to drink too.
shit.

Guarantee he is gaming the system and collecting free XLM air drops as well

How else can I get ETH onto binance?

why are we noot looking ourselfs? How did they mange the purchasing for bitcoins? What is the public adresse of this deal?

Im pretty sure the 50cents BTC adresse must be somewhere.

hes the only rapper that made money outside of rap. he put that street smarts to use after he made it.

haha what a dumbass
This entire btc phenomenon has been one of the most entertaining things to happen, so much salt and people fucking up

If you are cashing out, expect to pay tax
At some point, you may not have to cash out eg. mass adoption, continued development of marketplace infrastructure

this is reality

He sold vitamin water to coca cola
A true biznessman

>He sued his lawyers and won because they lost him a court case
kek

>distinguishing drugs and alcohol as if they can't all be lumped into the same category
tell me about the time you got high on pixie sticks faggot

that's how the news cycle works
someone creates some bullshit
normies fomo in before they crash it
be smarter next time biz - whenever there's a +ve news cycle then short the cunt

Lol the other people who actually buy his shit are white

His handler never actually gave poor 50 the BTC.