Homemade Pizza

Anybody have any tips for making seasoned dough and sauce from scratch?

I know this really friendly guy called Google who has lots of tips.

Fuck you. All I wanted was some REAL opinions. But no, you had to be a fucking cunt and everyone else on this shitty rundown board just had to completely ignore me. Well fine, been lurking here for 5 months now but that's over, you can all eat shit and die as far as i'm concerned. Really, go fuck yourselves Veeky Forums.

Calm down buddy, have a slice of this delicious 'go 'za and let's discuss things.

Hey, spaghetti-pizza-mandolino-femanon here
I don't know if I can help you, but I'll give you my recipe! Start with 250 grams of your favourite flour, that will make a one person pizza. Yesterday I baked this pizza for 2 and I added another 100 grams of flour. You put that flour into a bowl and add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil (or your favourite oil) and stir a bit, it won't mix well but it's normal. Set that aside and take some dried yeast (you can also use the fresh one, I recommend not using the instant one because it makes the pizza less fluffy as it comes out from the oven and also difficult to digest imo) and dissolve it into a a glass (0,2 litres) of lukewarm water with a teaspoon of sugar and mix well until you have a glass of light brown water. Don't worry because the sugar will only feed the yeast, the pizza won't be sweet! Also be careful that the water is not too cold or too warm because it would kill the yeast. When the yeast is dissolved pour the liquid into the flower, mix well with a fork until you can work the dough with your hands. Transfer the dough on the table and knead it well until it's elastic, then form a ball and with a knife cut a little cross on the surface: opening that cut in the dough will allow it to rise easily. Put the ball in the bowl again, cover with a cloth and leave it in a place that it's not too cold for 4-8 hours. For the baking part it depends on the oven you own, I cook it for 10-12 minutes at 220°C. The seasonings on my pizza are tomato sauce with a pinch of salt and olive oil, sausage, mozzarella, gorgonzola, green olives and capers, but you can put whatever you like on yours!

Literally go fuck yourselves.

>lurks for 5 months
>learns nothing from the thousands of pizza threads
Topkek.

oh poor kid he was insulted so bad that now he has to act bad even with people who were trying to help him

>act bad

I'm just treating you guys the way you treated my thread. Which if you had any reading comprehension you'd know from an earlier post. Literally you and everyone is in this thread can jump off a cliff for all I care. I'm done with this board.

Lol

test

What's wrong with 'go 'za?

Delete your thread, pizza pussy.

How's the ban evasion going?

I love how everyone is suddenly interested in my thread now that i've shown my dark side, when it was completely ignored when it was actually related to FOOD and COOKING. You're all a bunch of immature asshole cunts. I'd legit spit in your faces if I could.

i just posted my pizza recipe, i don't understand what's wrong with you, seriously.

I'd drink it.
Is this the Scalfani thread?

You run out of meth or something cunt? Go to bed it's past midnight

Go back to rebbit.

>28 minutes
That's how long you waited in between your OP and this post.

fuck off nigger

Yeah 28 minutes of NOTHING except some sarcastic little cunt thinking he's all smart. And now suddenly everyone has remembered how to reply to a thread? A bit fucking coincidental don't you think? You guys make me fucking sick.

The 28 minute meltdown.
>On a slow board
>At a slow time
Is OP mad or master troll?

dude, fuck off. your thread was up for 20 minutes before you started bitching. if you'd actually lurked for 5 months, you'd know this is a slow board. also, the 3rd reply was a legit recipe. go have your tantrum somewhere else.

calm down a bit. I don't know English very well so it took me a few minutes to write my post with the recipe, and the sarcastic comments just bumped your post so more people could see it, so in the end they helped you.

It's Veeky Forums It's a slow board. You need to calm down or bump your own thread.

Pizza sauce is easy though. Food processor. Add in tomatoes, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic powder, a couple cloves of garlic, and some oregano.

For dough, follow an online recipe, but add in dried parsley.

It's EZPZ.

He can't see your delicious recipe because of the tears in his eyes.

Meant to say garlic OR garlic powder. But quite honestly, I like a shitload of garlic. So go ahead and do both.

That's great, I really appreciate it. I'm actually going for a thin crust, so I won't need to leave it sit so long, but I'll definitely be using fresh yeast to keep it light and airy.

thanks! I hope that my recipe actually helped somebody.
Great! having a light dough is the key for a fabulous pizza!

He might be a master troll but he wasn't OP because I am, and my only posts are my first and this one. I guess the first guy to reply decided to shake things up a bit for whatever reason.

>my Ritalin just kicked in.

Op here, I'm not butthurt at all about this guy's sarcasm. It happens. Please remember where you are. It's Veeky Forums, buddy. /b/tards hang out here.

I had a chuckle.
And we got a decent recipe too.
Win/win I say!

*sigh* I am the OP, I don't know how this thread got derailed so quickly.

Also I'm a girl.

Original OP here.
Fuck all these fake OP's and fuck all of you.
I'm deleting this thread to prove it.

Not sure how you'll manage that when i'm the OP, but okay.

Do it!

at least the thread is being bumped and something like 100 families in the world will eat pizza tonight

>100 families in the world eat pizza
>per night
Kek

yeah, it's probably over 9000

*ahhhh* oui, oui, le classique 'go 'za

no, i'm op

To all of the posts claiming to be OP...

Exactly, especially when we all know there can only be One True OP

Back to rreddit little boy

You seem to forget that 'go 'za isn't 'za!

But were all faggots, user. It'll be impossible to find OP in these waters.