My hipster brother and his SJW boyfriend came round for dinner last night and they left behind pic related

My hipster brother and his SJW boyfriend came round for dinner last night and they left behind pic related.
Can I use it my beef stew recipe instead of wine, will it taste any good?

Well on the one hand, it's coastie cuck memebeer from a literal SJW
On the other hand, the alternative is the epitome of nü-''''male'''' white guilt beverage

I suggest you just get a handle of Popov like a man, assuming you can handle it

I didn't understand your first sentence.
What language was it?

You have to go back

Why is their website so fucking pretentious?

>hipster brother
>SJW boyfriend
Pretty much all you need to know about IPA drinkers.
Carl likes IPA.

It's the œstrogen in the hops
Central europe figured out beer hundreds of years ago, but fattyfat chemical loving Americans are too proud to take a lesson from the experts

first of all, lagunitas is great and you're a fuckhead for not trying it and formulating your own opinion, fagatron
secondly if you're really gonna try this let that shit reduce and get some veal stock in that bitch after, ipa braising can be good but if you fuck it up its gross
same with wine of course

>t. Carl.

T R I G G E R E D

sorry I forgot I'm only allowed to drink wild turkey rocks
bouta kill a huge mimosa
fight me

This is an English language image board, Jamal.

Lagunitas is generally a good brewery, though i do prefer their stout to their IPA.

Memenese

Agreed i like their IPA and imperial stout
Blame the English influence, while a bit of the beer from Belgium and Germany is very good I appreciate some of the more unique fare from the west coast

There's more phytoestrogen in coffee than in the hoppiest beer you can find. Not that you care, of course, you just want to be contrarian.

Just try it, stew is cheap any way. Report back if it's a disaster.

this

Lagunitas makes damn good beer. A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' is a great session ale. Just because a dumb hipster likes something doesn't mean you're not allowed to.

No but it certainly makes me less likely to

>Lagunitas
>hipster
Pick one
You can buy that shit at fucking Rite Aid

Seekay confirmed living under a rock

Lagunitas may be really good.

I saw a really famous chef that is posted here a lot use it as an ingredient in some sort of stew. Looked amazing!

Someone may have a video clip of it laying around if you are lucky

and Netherlands you cunt.

You're an idiot if you are seriously affected be the opinions of somebody else. Especially for being a "hipster," a word you probably couldn't ascribe any meaning to if you tried.

It's pasta you cunts, though looking at the replies you speds are aware and on for the ride.

Can't say I've had anything but Amstel from there so it's not my place to say that

Yeah sure. I actually made a chili with it for a church picnic.

Everyone arguing about SJWs and whatever the fuck, nobody answering the question.

No, don't use this in beef stew, it's bitter and won't impart the same rich flavor as red wine.