Food that bothers/has bothered your stomach

What food/meal has given you the worst shits of your life? What did you eat, how bad did it bother you and did your ass ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

aznbadger.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/apricots-the-forgotten-inflamer-of-rectums/
harvesttotable.com/2013/05/orange-and-yellow-tomatoes-for-breakfast-low-acid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These fuckers right here, every time I have one I get diarrhea like molten lead.

I wnet to a place called pluckers and got the fire in the hole wings I ate 15 of those things and while I was at a store shat like goose in their restroom. It was so bad people were complaining of the stench.

Taco Bell
For some reason when I eat Taco Bell, it feels like it expands in my stomach and feels like my stomach is stretched beyond capacity
Only happens with Taco Bell

I got food poisoning from a twenty dollar all you can eat sushi joint
I thought I was going to die, I think I started crying on the toilet at one point

a month later the dude who brought me tried to get me to go back

Was it buffet style?

Did you beat the shit out of him for asking?

Buffalo Wild Wings always makes me have to shit really bad. Last time I ate it, my stomach started hurting within 20 minutes of leaving. Eventually I went to the bathroom and blasted the inside of the toilet bowl with the wettest shart of my life.

The Chili at a local place called McGuires. Everything else there is find, but the one time i added chilli to a burger, i spent the next hour glued to my toilet.

taco bell 'meat' consists almost entirely of oats and sand that expands in your stomach

Kapsalon is like Russian roulette to me. Eating it away from home especially makes me nervous. Shits or not? Always a gamble.

Jack Links Sasquatch Hot flavor.

Like a Slim Jim only cheaper and better tasting. It cures constipation. It might be the incredible amount of paprika in it.

Worth the pain.

Milk and milk products. It suddenly happened in the 11th grade, started farting and shitting whenever I have milk.

>taco bell 'meat' consists almost entirely of oats and sand that expands in your stomach

What is the purpose of making shit like this up?

no you wrote on a ticket before hand what you wanted
stole his car

This.

For some reason, I cannot tolerate it in any amount.

No idea why.

That doesn't even look good

Fried Oreos always give me an awful stomach ache where it would hurt for 5 minute intervals

Friend had some red curry or something from a Thai place and said his asshole was burning

>vegans

Hello fellow Texas bro

I always get the chicken strips covered in that sauce with a side of potato chips.

10/10 worth every painful bite

I've had issues with monster if I drink an entire can, and once with french onion dip that was made with old sour cream.

I also ate frosting off a sheet cake that was over a week and a half past its best by date (it was in a fridge so I thought it was worth taking the risk) and that made my stomach feel like it was curdling.

My digestive system can't handle any kind of tomato anymore: raw, fried, as a sauce, doesn't matter.

They don't trigger my GERD, but they do send me running to the restroom.

Salads in general upset my stomach. Pretty sure it's the lettuce

Have you ever tried tomatoes that have lower acidity?

No.

What kinds have lower acidity, user? Is it sauce-able?

bread
banana
legumes
oats
musli
rice
quinoa
any kind of oil
lard
tallow
dairy fats of any kind
bacon
mutton
pizza
All fried food
soda
beer
sugary cocktails
chocolate
fudge
cakes
lasagna
pasta
nutella

Any dairy product.

I thought it was grade a certified horse meat

Panda Express + a liter of vodka + a double fudge vanilla sundae (I'm lactose intolerant) = the worst smelling, most brutal shit of my life

Is there anything you CAN eat?

this basically sums up my experience when I unknowingly ate about 15 dried apricots at once

aznbadger.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/apricots-the-forgotten-inflamer-of-rectums/

by unknowingly I mean I didn't know they would fuck me up

That sounds brutal as fuck, how long did the shitting last?

I am in korea on holiday and ate spicy seafood noodle soup earlier on. five hours later I found myself running around a deserted underground shopping mall looking for a toilet in a panic. couldn't find one so I took to the streets, thought about shitting in an alley then tried a few little restaurant who all either failed to understand my frantic gestures or just didn't want me to ruin their toilet without buying something first. I ran down another set of stairs hoping to find a station and found a toilet in the nick of time. no toilet paper and I thought I had shit my pants as I was preparing to sit down. 10 second jet of pure liquid.

luckily I had a print out of my flight details in my bag so I wiped my ass with that and fled. then I got off the train and it struck again 15 minutes later but luckily there was a toilet in the station and paper. I was drenched with sweat from the effort.

there were baby octopus, shrimp and mussels in that soup. I blame the mussels. feel fine now but am letting off long, loud farts every ten minutes.

worst shits I have had in a long time.

I once had spicy seafood noodle soup at a Korean place. They had a special volcano noodles options so I did that. Then she asked how many stars so I said 5. She grinned and later came back with it. Great tasting, but destroyed my stomach and my asshole has never been the same.

raspberries

I can handle my spicy food. literally every meal I have had here has been really spicy and no shits. this has to have been the seafood.

was expecting the food here to be spicier desu. anyway, instead of partying with qt k-pop chicks on a saturday night I am in my hotel drinking alone and posting on Veeky Forums at 3am in case it happens again.

;_;

sounds like a good night though

rice? wtf I literally can't think of anything that easier on the stomach...

My friend gave me these chocolates called Exlax or something. Supposed to relax your body with the cocoa. Boy, that gave me the shits.

A customer from the place I work at gave me some orange cherry tomatoes that tasted sweeter than usual, my parents ate some and said that they were less acidic. It looks like there's a bunch.

harvesttotable.com/2013/05/orange-and-yellow-tomatoes-for-breakfast-low-acid/

The worst shits of my life were when my bro and I lived together and one time got the ghetto fried chicken and pizza place nearby to make us a fried chicken and gyro meat pizza, then the two of us ate the whole thing while drinking a case of cheap beer.

Holy shit that was horrible.

These days the stuff that really fucks me up is:
eggs
fast food
cheap red wine
lamb
cheese (only when overindulging)

Ate one of these bad boys for lunch during my last day of eighth grade. The whole class then took a trip to the local chinese restaurant for the last half of the day and I was fucking dying in the washroom the whole time

Its panda express usually but ive been doing better

And I keep coming back...

Jalepeno pizza + double IPA

The mega acidity made for an unpleasant experience

Actually, it's textured soy protein and meat.

You're lactose intolerant. Get some lactase enzyme tablets.
Sorry about your IBS, user

French onion soup kills me.

>twenty dollar all you can eat sushi joint
>twenty dollar
you knew what you were getting into

This did not give me painful shits.

However it made me extremely nauseous and got stomach cramps. Lied in bed for a full day. Puked twice every hour for 24h. It was the worst 24 hours of my entire life.

Most AYCE sushi places are around that price. They aren't great, but most are pretty good for what they are - lots of different food for cheap.

I like crazy shits, it's a nice spice for live.

>I’ve been told that, in particularly severe instances; men have felt as if their eyes, tongue and teeth were going to be sucked from inside their skulls and coughed up into the shiny white bowl along with the gallons of apricot jizz and the rest of their internal organs.

W O W

hotdog topped with wasabi, spicy mayo, seaweed and pickled ginger. Followed by 2 bite sized donuts.

Probably the most painful shit ive ever had, and I knew it would be but I still ate it cuz yolo

Even if I eat like one small bit of plantain the gates of the underworld unleash upon terra

This article makes me cringe so much. I don't know what that person was eating, but it sure wasn't apricots. Just look at those retarded descriptions he makes of them.

Besides, I've eaten more than 15 of them at once on occasion and I've never had any digestive problems or pains.

I lived in SEA 10 years ago, I shat some liquidy steel melting shits countless times. Worst one I can remember was after eating some lamb in a remote shithole in Indonesia. I just had some serious stomach trouble before and told myself that I should be "vaccined against it" and went for it.

Big mistake, it felt like hundreds of monkeys were scratching my rectum, I felt my stomach was exploding and my shits were making me cry.

On a more recent note, some old ass shrimp frozen loempia I bought at a little store made me shit water and gave me terrible stomach ache for a few hours

I tried some spicy coconut curry at a Thai restaurant. It was kind of spicy but not too bad so I didn't think much about it. Later on that evening my stomach is sounding like a garbage disposal and I end up shooting liquid fire out of my asshole every few minutes for a couple hours.
I had to take a shower just because my asshole wouldn't stop burning.

pretty much anything from a chinese place gives me the shits, is it the same for anyone else?

autist can't into humour: the post

Humor is supposed to be funny or at least reference the thing in question. That guy didn't even try.

I got campylobacter because I killed and ate a pigeon and nearly died.
I vomited everything that came into my body and shat everything that I ever consumed until I started shitting blood for six full days until I was so dehydrated you could leave fingerprints in my skin.

why did you eat a pigeon lmao

pigeon is delicious, it's actually a delicacy.

of course I am talking of pigeon bred to be eaten, not flying rats of your local shithole

I was a very dumb teenager and am only a slightly more intelligent adult.
It was a flying rat variety and it had real gnarly legs and a tumor on its face and I killed it with a stick. I kinda didn't want to eat it but it had already become a thing, a social obligation, among my friends.
Also I was drinking a lot.

what the fuck is wrong with you

But plantain constipates.

Get checked.

So is eating wild pigeon a bad idea? Or does it just need to be cleaned and cooked properly

Exlax is a laxative, dipshit. Your friend fucking got you good.

It's a very bad idea.

I believe that is, in fact, the joke

So what did we learn?

If I eat more than one serving of cottage cheese I will shit my brains out for about 15 or 20 minutes.

School milk
Most pizza with sauce (Especially Domino's)
They just made me feel nauseous as fuck
That's all

I once ate a lot of peanuts :,(

Cici's pizza without fail gives me stomach cramping gas and weird poops.

I can't stand pizza with sauce I barely get any, when it's oversauced it's fucking disgusting. I have a dumb ass friend who goes "whhat? but the sauce is the best part!"

Breakfast sausage will fuck me up.

I'll be shitting myself for an hour.

I ate at Long John Silvers once and it gave me the worst shits of my life.

I'm led to believe it was the hushpuppies

Whenever I eat artichokes I have nuclear diarrhea with a lot of tiny black spots in it.

I think that means you're gay

You're thinking of sucking dicks, not getting diarrhea from artichokes

shutupjorge

Rural wood pidgeon good
Flying cityrats bad

D:

What's the difference

Well one is about excreting liquid waste, while the other is about putting a man's genitals in your mouth

Now you're just splitting hairs

I can be a little pedantic.

>.jp
Who would have thought.

Fuckin Bird's Eye Peppers. I love the fruity and grassy flavors, and enjoy the heat plenty going in. After that, I'm on the shitter intermittently for the next 3 hours, which sucks since the Vietnamese place by my work is awesome and puts them in everything. I can eat hotter peppers no problem, but these wreck my guts.

The only foods that gives me diarrhea are expired ones. Expiration dates are manufacturer estimates anyways, in addition to being rather conservative. So I just eat expired stuff I still have around if it passes a look and smell test. I've gotten sick maybe twice in the last six years.

The worst thing I've ever had was some homemade food which give me the stomach bug.

Lasagne gives me 3-4 really runny shits. No idea why. I have no problem with pasta, melted cheese, ground beef, tomato sauce etc. in other dishes. Doesn't matter if I eat out, at home or at a friend's, this never fails. Anyone have any idea why?