WHAT?

what were we thinking when we bought this shitcoin back in december?

really, like, who the fuck is going to send some internet token from one wallet to another to receive AI services? the answer is NO ONE

i can already use IBM's walton for free without needing to transact internet tokens like a fucking pajeet

this shit has no real world usage nor will it be mass adopted, if you still hold shit like this or any Kucoin shitcoins at all u would be better just burning ur money

Let it all out, champ. I'm sure you'll break even before 2019.

If u really think people will use this shitcoin for something in the future i bet ur down 70% from ath becuz ur still holding soon to be dead coins. Dont tell me u also have bnty lol.

You need very low latency to run AI. Putting it on a distributed network effectively gives it downsyndrome.

I don't buy any alts outside of binance or bittrex. You're the one that felt the need to make a thread about your heavy bags!
Let it all out, champ. I'm sure you'll break even before 2019.
kek

Bought this at $0.03, I don't see any problem here. How impatient are you cucks? I think you're the one who bought at .60 and is holding heavy fucking bags since you're making a thread like this. Sorry for your loss, wait 1-3 years and see gains.

It was one of the biggest bull markets in human history and literally every fucking coin was pumping. People thought they were geniuses for making money in obscure shit like DBC. I just want you to know this pile of shit will never go up again, it's literally worthless shit. It's lower than dogshit actually, at least that can make your lawn grow faster or something.

It's the definition of a shitcoin. I'm just surprised it felt that fast and that hard, thought there was a little more mileage left after huobi listing. Remember deep brain guy? lol

I can feel the weight of your bags through the screen. Pic related.

I didn't buy "Deep Brain Chain" retard but I do remember all the "BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG" threads on here. Every coin got pumped. Every single one. Most of them will never come back up, and DBC is an obvious candidate for never coming back up.

Lol yeah, I told my friends of some blockchain with AI and i think I even got some pussy that night

Now I look back and see how delusional I was. Think about it. No one will ever use this shit besides some holders testing the final product and saying "cool, what now?"

LETS SAY they deliver AI on a blockchain, so what? Google, IBM, Oracle and other companies are lighyears ahead and i can already most of their AI for free and i dont because why would I? IM JUST A NEET

companies will never use DBC for many reasons the main one being companies that need AI need it for a reason and they will get the best AI from google and ibm.

>You need very low latency to run AI. Putting it on a distributed network effectively gives it downsyndrome.

Have you read the whitepaper, or are you regurgitating that reddit post that was quoted here a few days ago?

>what were we thinking when we bought this shitcoin back in december?

What were YOU thinking? I read the description on their page, facepalmed and closed the tab, that was the end of my interaction with it.

It's called DeepBrain because you need deep brain damage to even consider buying it

Not to mention nobody ever though about Neural net operators. They bought these beefy rigs to pump their IP through it. They do not want anons executing code on their machines.

There is not a world where I can imagine a system engineer or biz dev individual convincing management to sell their spare GPU capacity to random people on the internet. An eeasier sell would be to mine ETH or another coin during non peak hours as it poses no risk to company IP.

I mean just read this shit

"DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network. Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for AI use to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee.

The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling. Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights. Thus, the value of data will be promoted greatly. "

WHAT THE FUCK? It's so meaningless and buzzwordy I bet the guy who wrote this was laughing his ass off
You need a room temperature IQ to read this and think 'yeah, that sounds like a good idea'. That's not an insult, I mean it is, but it's also true. If you believed in this you are really fucking stupid and should go away from crypto or you're going to lose everything.

What about all the mining farms which will sooner or later need to be repurposed?

> didn't sell during the huge pump.

or it was written by a Chink

I made $300k selling at the top... you fell for the pump again, user?

It was the fucking foodposter that ruined it for everyone

Irrelevant, it's ridiculous because of meaningless phrases like 'decentralized neural network' or 'blockchain technology'

>secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling

what both parties? why would a rented server worry about 'data leakage'?

>Blockchain technology is used to realize the explicit separation of data ownership and data usage rights

This sentence doesn't make any sense. It just doesn't.

The whole idea can't work. Stripped from buzzwords users rent their gpus to compute neural networks and they are paid in dbc. The problem is that general computations can be verified by duplicating work on other nodes, but that's never going to be feasible for heavy things. So either each computation is repeated on hundreds of nodes making it ridiculously expensive, or there's no way to verify or even contest a false computation result.

Some calculations, like mining itself, can be cheaply verified because they are designed for that. That's not possible for neural networks, you would have to redo everything.

My worst buy. These bags are heavy as shit.

sold at 61 cents, FUCK YEAH happy i made some sweet profits actually.