Why?!

Why would anyone sell at such a low price before a fork? I mean great for people who thought they missed the boat, but am I missing something?

im crying right know please tell me this is going to moon

please tell me is it going to worth $500
i can't take this anymore

So I don't understand, what will bitcoin private be worth in its inception?

At this point it's anyone's guess, if you look at volume, it's a pretty obvious manipulation. I get that only trade Satoshi has announced support, but worse case just move it and claim it yourself.

>low price
you will find out soon why, lmao

I feel like this FUD is by an organised group trying so hard to suppress the price before the last pump. 3x from here within 24 hrs

It's manipulation, panic sellers and lack of important announcements gave whales an opportunity to pull the price back down for more BTCP accumulation. I'm not going to make any predictions because who the fuck knows what'll happen now, one thing for sure is people will feel more secure if Bittrex announced their support for the fork but my guess is as good as yours.

alot of people bought in expecting bittrex to announce its support and then ride the pump up. It looks like all these people feel it is too late for that announcement to happen now and are exiting

We don't need another Bitcoin. I fell for this shit, so don't near yourself up. Bought 1 ZCL at like $175, and sold for $135. It only ended up being like .00015 satoshi difference, but not the moon shot everyone claimed. Plus BTCP will be worth less than ZCL since the BTCP coin circulation is going to be ZCL plus BTC. More coins equals less demand, which means the price will initially drop like a rock. May pick up over time if privacy proves a necessity to normies, but I highly doubt it. People assume cryptos are four drugs anyways, throw in the privacy aspect and most normal investors wouldn't touch BTCP.

The main thing I learned with this fuck up, don't buy into hard forks. Wait for the dump after they hit exchanges

Don't panic. Exchanges WILL announce support, even if it's after. Bitcoin Private is the only good fork Bitcoin will ever see. DYOR starting with the whitepaper. It is closer to Satoshi's vision than any shitcoin around. Yes, the dump we are seeing is whale groups getting people to sell their bags so they can accumulate. If you got in below 1 mil sats, you've made it regardless.

Ahah there is no manipulation, just people taken profits
They announced a shitty exchange who will support the fork because they don't have any other exchanges

got in at 750k sats, I can sell for btc profit right now but it doesn't feel like it's worth it considering i've been holding for 2 months. Maybe I should suck it up, punch my ego in the face and jump off this rollercoaster ride

Satoshi's vision just like bcash a f*cking scam

if bittrex is not supporting this fork I will boycott it and tell everyone I know to never do business there

because its a pointless shitfork that isn't an actual privacy coin, and the deluded faggots who bought the youtube shill bags are finally realizing they may have made a mistake purchasing a $1 shitcoin for $150 because of smoke and mirrors

omegamaster said it's going up. he's always wrong so we're getting out

Except not like bcash, Roger is a lying piece of shit. DYOR, read both whitepapers, decide for yourself which is closer to Satoshi's vision.
Spoilers: It's bitcoin private

Yeah DYOR, Rhett and Roger are the same face of a coin, they both support bcash
I read the WP of bprivate, you know what I find ? Spoiler : Nothing.

Their futures is waiting for ZCash's code, no innovation, nothing

Zcl was $3 in December
This is gonna be a massive dump
Dont say you weren't warned

When do you think it'll dump? Do you think I should get out now? (got in at 750k sat)

I got in at 1.72M sats, right after the Litecoin Cash fork, thinking it would skyrocket like every other fucking Bitcoin fork...

You're fine...

i'm gonna fucking do it, i've held for 2 months but i think i'm snapping

All in at 1.45m sats, I thought it was the dip

>its obvious manipulation

You realise this is what the deluded ICX holders have been saying for the past two months straight since their coin tanked from $12 to $3-4 (where it will now sit at for 5 months)

Dumped my minuscule bags on some poor soul, fuck this ride i'm out this shit was stressing me the FUCK out

Think about that stress.
now imagine you had your life savings in ZCL since you all-in'd at 0.16 satoshi.

Yep that's me.

I am now a btcp bagholder for the majority of 2018. I hope you guys find some nice moon missions and shit. I'll be holding my BTCP bags since 100% of my funds are tied up in this.

and how much gains will you be missing out on holding those bags? take a loss on the btcp and sell at a loss and you'll make more money probably int he same period of time then you would just waiting for btcp to come back up

we've been telling you faggots since the beggining, the moon mission was the ride from $2 to $250, not the damn fork. But there you are buying overpriced shit

There's a reason why they say never go all in bro, you fucked up but you'll learn the hard way, you'll never make the same mistake again. Good move, there's no reason to sell now unless it goes above your entry point. BTCP should recoup your initial investment after a few months, i'm sure the big exchanges will eventually release statements in support of it. The FUD was way too much this time around, I could handle the previous fud but I felt like the ship was sinking this this time, maybe i'm wrong, maybe it will moon one last time, but I just don't have it in me, good luck friend.

Didn’t bittrex announce support for bcash or bgold (can’t remember which) like 8 hours before the fork?

Holy shit hahaha.. I've only been around a month and even I knew to stay away..

The fuck is wrong with you lot.. seriously? :( Stop harming yourselves...

I feel your pain man, I went all in 120k AUD sat 1.4m and now I’m stuck here. What the fuck do I do now.

Always do the opposite of what your brain tells you to do, so I’m holding btcp in hopes that we see top 20 or so within the next month. I only wanted to get out for REQ moon mission in March.

>falling for this blatant scam
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHQHQHQHQHHHAHAHSYSYYDYDGDEYEYYEYWSUDUUDDHCHDHHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHHSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHKYSHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why didnt any1 shill this shit before it moon? Goddamit.

>Always do the opposite of what your brain tells you to do
lol wut

Man you're all making me want to exit.. I just read the AMA and fuuuuuck just fuuuuck

stop holding on to this rumor. everyone knew months in advance with those 2 forks because they were legitimate and had a large following

It’s true, try it out sometime. You telling yourself to panic sell cos it’s going lower? No, just hold. You telling yourself to hold cos it’s going higher? sell that shit

if you are telling yourself to hold but it's going higher and then you decide to sell that's going with your brain but since you have to do opposite you decide not to sell but then you are back where you were so what are you supposed to do?

Do opposite of your initial thought. Trust me 100% of the time it works 50% of the time

Rhett is a fucking genius scam artist and i'm amazed at myself for falling for such a swindle.

1. Fork off of a highly esteemed coin with good technology
2. Oh damn my shitcoin is dead, better steal the Bitcoin brand and bribe a bunch of devs to work on this scam of the millenia
3. Buy up a fuckton of your shitcoin pre-announcement
4. Announce that you're rebranding to "Bitcoin Private"
5. ???
6. Profit
7. Angry, deluded bagholders screaming about MUH SUPPORT MUH SUPPORT

Fuck Rhett and his cronies, I hope he gets locked up for this P&D and takes 10 black dicks in his ass until he contracts AIDS.

He is really quite the genius. He don’t give a fuck, him, his family and his dev team are set for life. We’re the fools buying this fucken shitcoin, fuck me im never gonna make it. All the hard work flushed down the drain

Can someone confirm this? If so, im holding on.

TEAM SUX, NO EXPERIENCE
NO INCENTIVES FOR ZCL OR BTCP
NO PLATFORM
NO PRODUCTS
NO ZK-SNARKS
WHITEPAPER IS SHIT, JUST A DICTIONARY OF TERMS FOR NEWFAGS

NO EXCHANGES
NO PARTNERSHIPS
NO VALUE
JUST A SHITCOIN WITH BITCOIN NAME
HOLY FUCK IS BIZ DELUDED

No...they announced it 2 days before the fork, check the BTG statement on bittrex website.

that's a comfy place

it was less than 48 hours though, like 30 hours

Im assuming snapshot was already taken anyone care to correct me?

Whale bro here.

Yes, this confirmed.

Thanks whalebro

Thanks just bought 100k

never seen so much desperation in 1 thread
congrats on being the bigger fool

checked,
BTCP will go above $100 along the way anyway, so...