Coinfess your sins

Coinfess your sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc&t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shilled on Veeky Forums.

I panic sell as soon as the price goes below my buy price, every time, no exception.

i sold my bitcoins when they were 100 dollars each

I constantly fud VEN because I know it's gonna be huge but I don't want all Veeky Forumsraelis to make it.

I bought XLM at $0.91

I giggle a bit when people reply to me frustrated that I insist on a tripcode

I'm rich but I still eat off the dollar menu at McDonalds

Shilled obsidian every day

I FUDDED Axpire so hard it might have actually died.

>t. secretly a top 100 owner of it though

I bought XRP at almost $3

I spread fud about link everyday because i dont have enough and i dont want others to make it

Rest easy brother, for you blessed us with the sacred digits.

Was buying BTC since 2012 but spent it all on silk road.

I held through the entire crash. Barely moved a single coin.

I let some tranny guy suck and swallow my load and then worr a black ski mask as he shove his gaping asshole all over my cock. I couldnt cum so i pretended i did.

Seriously lost stram after that cum swallow. Almost multiple orgasm.

Then a week later i went home to my wife and kids.

I made peak 8000 from a small 250 investment but got lazy and went all in ((link)) a few months ago

not making any money but enjoying the memes

Went all in on ICX at 8.5$ because I expected it to pump after the convention

I saw the crash coming but was too lazy to move coins so I just held.

i fud coins i'm hodling

i let a very passable tranny with a nice 8 inch cock fuck me. came hard. lebanese/venezualan chick would do again

I sold NANO during the fud two weeks ago for 6.50 :(

I sold btc at 7k so I could get some from a completely unpassable tranny now I'm trying to convince myself I don't have AIDS

Me too bro, just fomo’d back in

I sharked some guys big time just to get an extra to invest in crypto.
I just... I just want to change my future...

It's not even the fact that you use a trip, which is still enough faggotry in and of itself, it's more the fact that as a person you are just so unimaginably faggotty and it is this faggotness that compels people to call you out for being a massive faggot. kys

I already created several ERC20 token, including using famous names, and got listed some of them in some exchanges.

So far I've invested about 5k$ in doing this and I've earnt about 450k$ in ethereum.

Sometimes I make threads to FUD the coins that I'm bagholding.
The price is gonna keep going down regardless but it makes me feel smarter when other people agree with me.

I don't think traps are gay

We have a winner.

How socially oblivious can you possibly be?

>I giggle a bit when people reply to me frustrated that I insist on a tripcode

Yeah, sure you do.

This is my favorite coin. Can I be forgiven of this grievous a sin, father Wojak?

I used to post in confess threads but this "coinfess" meme disgusts me to the point that I usually don't click on these threads.

i BOUGHT link AT 1.30
i BOUGHT OMG AT 18.22
I BOUGHT VEN AT 5.77

What the fuck is with this site's obsession with trans-persons?

I've got 1k in ENG and have no idea what is going to happen for me in the next few years.

Because it's funny

You will burn in eternal flame.

People like laughing at things they are told you're not supposed to laugh at by society

No, I guess I really mean why is this site so attracted to them?

Please forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been two weeks since my last coinfession. Today I fomo'd into GAS after the 10% jump. Also I have engaged in unclean transactions after doubts about Bitcoin's stability and tethered into USDT at 10.2k.

I thought crypto was a scam for like 8 years and then I got in on it in the middle of a crash

Me too me too

I went all in on Tron

Thank you father

RIP in pepperonis...........

the LGBT board imo, they are grooming /r9k/ as we speak, trannies and fags reproduce through abuse and pulling people in

Meh, I went all in when it was under 300 sats, I'm still in profit. I need it to pump again so I can exit this shitcoin.

Bought ICX at $11 and tried averaging down again at $8. Fuck me so hard Veeky Forums

Men are better at being women than women are.

I blindly subscribed to a month of Cryptohopper, and it has done nothing but lose money for me. Even when I tried to tinker with the configs, it does nothing for me. Eventually stopped using it.

Now, I just try to make money trading. After a week on Binance, I'm up 10 bucks.

My grandma literally just handed my a check for 1400 bucks because of some bonds she bought for me years ago, going to pay off some bills, this is awesome.

Same, didnt fucking touch it, partly fear, mostly tax simplification

I keep posting in these threads on multiple boards saying that I can't read and/or write, but I actually can.

This. In contrast with many women today, traps try hard to look and act as feminine and submissive as possible. Plus, they can't get pregnant.

I didn't buy the dip when everythinh was half price because I thought it would go lower. Forgive me for I have sinned. Now I repent father

it's a comfy film, surprisingly the ending is somewhat not what I expected.....

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc&t=43s

Professional shill groups using social engineering to bring down the west + useful idiots joining in because they think its edgy.

I actually have link.

Have mercy

>mostly tax simplification
lol, this is the real reason i did the same