Finally alcohol free restaurants

Some of our local restaurants started with alcohol free zones in the restaurants. If you wanted to order alcohol (wine) with your food you had to sit at the limited alcohol drinkers zone, usually the tables next to the toilets.
Then they went all on and banned alcohol. And now most restaurants here are like that, only the desperate low quality restaurants server beer and wine since their food sucks so much nobody would go there for their food alone. The restaurants banned alcohol to welcome people of all religions and beliefs.
First times I visit alcohol free restaurants I thought it would totally suck, but the alcohol free beers and wines were suprisingly tasty! I think this could indeed be the future for restaurants. I can still drink some wine at home after the dining, and since I don't drink I can also drive home! :D

Other urls found in this thread:

aaaai.org/global/latest-research-summaries/New-Research-from-JACI-In-Practice/wine-beer-lung-sinuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muhammad pls

What country?

I bet you also bring your kids to restaurants

Is OP in Utah?? Or Dubai? What the heck.

There are plenty of restaurants without alcohol. They're called sub shops or pop up restaurants, you know, places where the owners don't have enough money to buy great ingredients or the bond for a real liquor license. Enjoy your sub-par food, OP.

Every now and then a local place with terrific food will be new and BYOB for a while. My favorite mexican joint, people bring their blenders and whirl up margaritas at the table, or their own beer out of coolers. It's awesome. But, it's just one place that the owner has a grandma that make him promise not to serve alcohol. Oh well.

I only eat at restaurants that do not serve alcohol. there was a chipotle near me that opened but hadnt gotten their license to serve beer yet so i finally got to try that place :]

Why?

Mohammerde pls

I live in the US, so most restaurants are alcohol free. It's bullshit.

high sensitivity to diazallic liquids. alcohol releases nearly 800mhm into the air from opening just 1 bottle of beer. in 1998 i was hospitalized for 3 months from being bullied into sniffing a glass of champagne.

>googles diazallic
>no results

i see.

lol exactly what I found

I started "accidentally" leaving bacon and other pork products in the halal section at my local grocery store.

I walked out after waiting in line for 15 minutes to find out the a burger place everyone raved about only served "non-pork bacon".

Alcohol, pork, dogs, love for fellow man, and rational thought are the only things keeping us from the animals.

Fuck alcohol free.

it's a form of diazic or inazic compounds that are heavier than oxygen. once these are inhaled they mutate with enzymes in your esophageal track and can rapidly increase in size, causing partially or fully blocked airways.

my doctor always calls it an "asthmatic micro diantiopic failure". medications range from Portanzin ($44 per pill) to Zallace MM ($600 per pill). Obviously i can afford neither so i avoid all places that serve alcohol. Also, some types of tea release 200mhm so i dont go into coffee shops either.

lol I like you

I'm not sure what part of "I see" you didn't understand.

i figured i would explain for the rest of the people. its not very common. really unfortunate to have it and its a disease with almost no research being done. in 2015 only 2 american scientific groups (not labeled as hospitals *tax shit*) had received funding of 45,000 in spring and again in fall. they were using a lab at virginia tech and a lab in deerfield technical elementary. due to the poor funding, no research actually took place as the funds quickly dried up during planning.

im writing 25 letters a day to my mayor to budget $1M of tax dollars for research funding in 2017. so far i have support from two retired federal bank accountants and the deerfield technical elementary student body president. lets hope we find a cure. all we got is hope for now.

lol we'd be good friends IRL

kill all (((muslims)))

uh booze accounts for a majority of a restaurants income, thats retarded

Shut up. No you.

b-but! it breaks sharia law!!! we dont want muslims feelings being hurt, now do we?

What restaurants are you talking about? Burger King doesn't count. Even fucking Applebee's has a goddman bar.

>pfft who needs extra profit from markups on alcohol?

>I think this could indeed be the future for restaurants.
Hah. No.

you can drink fuckin heaps at burger king the staff don't give a shit as long as you don't make a scene

>The restaurants banned alcohol to welcome people of all religions and beliefs

What if having wine with your meal is part of your religion? I could understand banning it if there were drinkers running over to the tables of teetotallers and forcing alcohol down their throats but I can't imagine someone who's that serious about their booze wanting to share it.

The reality is that Sharia is being forced on everyone else.

>all other reliongs and faiths
>All other relions
All other
>All

Just say "for the muslims who arent tolerent like All other religions"

>Burger King doesn't count
Sure it does. It sucks, but it's still a restaurant. And most restaurants in the US do not serve alcohol. And most of them suck.

So, Shariah restaurants?

Lotta bullshit in your comment, but oddly enough people can have respiratory reactions similar to 'typical' asthma triggered by alcohol fumes. If this isn't bait, maybe you could look up some papers from actual researchers:

aaaai.org/global/latest-research-summaries/New-Research-from-JACI-In-Practice/wine-beer-lung-sinuse

>for most of modern history, food serving establishments have required a permit to serve alcohol
>average sandwich joint in an office park doesn't bother
>that espresso bar in the trendy converted factory warehouse neighborhood doesn't bother
>sbarro's doesn't bother
>the bacon-wrapped gluten-free banh mi joint doesn't bother
>some time around 1997, the average /pol/ is born
>OH IT MUST BE THE MUDSLIMES, KEK MILKED MY BULL, THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARLORDS ARE WHY I'M NOT A WINNER

Not drowning all babies born after 1990 or so was a mistake

Not drowning you was a mistake.

i don't give a fuck if it has a rational explanation. Anything that increases hate of snackbars is honestly just good. They are retarded fucking sandmonkeys who fuck anything with a moist hole and they don't give a fuck about the law.

>They are retarded fucking sandmonkeys who fuck anything with a moist hole
Please refrain from mentioning your sex and/or gender while visiting Veeky Forums. Although you may not be aware of this (although I think you are), many people posting on Veeky Forums are not in an intimate relationship.

Therefore, referring to your femininity can be highly offensive to others, as they visit Veeky Forums to have fun and intellectual discourse, not to be reminded of their shortcomings (as perceived by society).

I hope you remember this in the future and refrain from using any key words that can be used as gender identifiers. It really is not that much to ask and will prevent threads from degenerating into flame/troll disasters.

Some of us also choose to be single and our virginity is not a badge of shame. The inherent superficial and highly opportunistic behavior of women is not attractive to every male, and therefore we do not have to be constantly reminded of your kind while on Veeky Forums. It is not necessary and can be considered, "attention whoring" (a very just term).

Thank you very much,

- Veeky Forums

It depends on the state. New Jersey, for instance, has a limited number of licenses to serve alcoholic beverages per municipality.

>get drunk in parking lot
>go inside and order my food with a water

their loss. alcohol has a tremendous role in revenue.

>Every now and then a local place with terrific food will be new and BYOB for a while.

I thought that was illegal pretty much everywhere.

It may not be legal, but the only real enforcement of it here in NYC is the threat of having your application for a liquor license rejected if you were allowing it. If you have no intent to apply for a liquor license there's nothing to stop you from running your place as a BYOB joint.

They're all over chicago and the suburbs around here. Some bars are even "bring your own food".

It's nice

gay

Is this what they call cultural shaping renegade marketing?

In an alcoholic stronghold state like Wisconsin, good luck getting your bullshit policy off the ground.

Local where?

Same shit happened to smokers and at a time when there might have been more smokers than drinkers.

Also, we're what, three decades from when a two martini lunch was a thing?

>Also, we're what, three decades from when a two martini lunch was a thing?
Who is "we"?

Wisconsin, like most of the barren wastelands between the Diablo Range and the Hudson River, is about three decades behind humanity.

They're still in shock from the fallout of getting struck by 80s and 90s fads like molten chocolate cake and "micro-brews"

I suspect they're maybe another 15 years out from game changers like the "farm to table" movement, maybe another 25 years before they start to experiment in "no tipping" (although 99% of their restaurant meals are acquired through a car window and consumed with the motor running, so it probably won't affect them much either way)

a two martini lunch turned into a 3 beer lunch and there is nothing wrong with that unless you're a faggot.

>Burger King doesn't count. Even fucking Applebee's has a goddman bar.
My BK Whopper Bar has beer and has what might be at least a decade. It simply works in some neighborhoods and is a way they can compete with neighbors. The point of going for munchies in South Beach is to keep your buzz going too. If you're not eating something awesome locally within the 3 city blocks around a BK, you are probably going to BK for the price, to get hydrated, or to try something you don't have back at home (tourists). They deliver too. Open 24 hours but so are other amazing SoBe choices. Talk about not needing to buy the $20 room service burger and having it your way is probably their delivery model.

I cant wait to smoke weed anywhere and everywhere just to piss of people. You have turned alochol and cigarettes into pure bottled/rolled satan and faggot millenials turn their nose up to someone driving with a glass of wine/someone with the slightest smoke smell on them.

Can't wait to blow my rotten egg second hand weed anywhere and everywhere to annoy the fuck out of you faggots and there will be NOTHING you can do about it hahahahahahaha

Rotten egg?

What the fuck kind of brick-ass garbage weed do you smoke that smells like rotten egg?

Holy shit, you were serious?

>Wisconsin
>hit by micro brews

God damn, boy! You sure are one ignorant fuck. That's like saying some podunk New England town is finally getting with the trend of fresh seafood. And farm to table? I'm sorry that in your "mainstream" state that's becoming "a thing," but in agricultural states it's always been there.

fuckoff back under your rock tripfag

I like alcohol but I would be concerned if saw someone driving their car while drinking a glass of wine.

Micro brewing in America got big after the northeast invented it in the early 90s. The next stop was the West coast. The midwest was next and they are still freaking out about it. We're seeing the last of the ripples hitting the south now

Wisconsin is one of the original craft brew states along with Colorado and Oregon. I think you're confused about the history of the industry.

Leinies isn't craft brewing, buddy

Wisconsin has had craft breweries for longer than most of the Northeast.

>agricultural states
The states that grow feed corn and ethanol corn aren't the same as the ones growing food meant to be directly consumed by people

So as I said, fruits, vegetables, and nuts are grown in inhabited areas
The stuff for MacDonald's sandwiches and pig feed (same thing tbqh) comes from the uninhabited parts of America

>MacDonald's
>Mac
non-American detected; opinion discarded

I'm ok with it, the alcoholic area looks way more fun that the stuck up alcoholic free one.
Can I sit there even if I don't drink?

I haven't set foot in MacDonald's for over 12 years. They haven't revoked my passport yet though

>has a passport
Now we all know you aren't American

>Alcohol free wine

MUAAAAH The French Grape Juice! Its always been celebrated for its excellence. But there's a California Grape Juice by Welch's inspired by that same French excellence.

>The restaurants banned alcohol to welcome people of all religions and beliefs.
What if my religions and beliefs are based on tits and wine?

Then redit is always there for you.

this looks vibrant and enriching

You say that and I somehow feel like you are being sarcastic

Good luck with that, in Washington we drink like its 1965.

This is the first thought that came to my mind as well.

that's because calling something vibrant and enriching is cringeworthy even if you like it

I think we should make alcohol MANDATORY in restaurants.

This would keep kids and Muslims away.

I know the world as we know it is going to end due to islam, fucking sandniggers ruinning everything because their imiginary friend said so

Accompaining wine with meals is the staple of cousine

Sounds like you're either a autist or natural selection has decided that you aren't supposed to be alive.

You seem to have mispelled "beer"

Heheheh. Orson.

why can't you just be muzz

So how well would a kebab place do if it was the only kebab place with pork and beef? I think there is a clear spot to take over the market there

Don't most kebab shops do at least beef? Never been to one with just chicken or lamb.