Hail to the king!

Are you going to crack it open user?

No, I wait for it to open by itself.

Sounds like an alien now
>Duralien
Have you eaten it before?

Eeeeh, I have a workmate from New Zealand and he took one of these to work and the whole office stank like rotten cheese when he peeled it.

Durian have one of the most delicious smell in the world.

No thank you

Why are you doing this?

Because I hate the smell of durians.

New Zealand reporting. I have never seen a durian here. Not once, even in ethnic supermarkets.

Go to woolworths

Woolworth's still a thing?

Haven't seen one of them in over a five years either.

Do new Zealanders shitpost as hard as Aussies? Aren't you guys like related or something?

Dunno. I spend a lot of time on /pol/ so I obviously shitpost pretty hard. But the bantz isn't ingrained into our national psyche like it is with Strayans.

I bought it in China, a small piece of the meat.
It's an interesting taste, definitely unforgettable.
Smells like total shite.
Durian candy was amazing.

We shitpost ourselves but not really others, we're more cynical than Australians I tend to find.

I've met some Aussies irl and they're whole personality is irl shitposting out loud. It's fucking funny, even the women are hilarious and I rarely think girls can be funny.

Nz banter is clearly different though, i see it as less situational and more meta.

Yeah, the worst thing about Australians is that they are Australian and Australians are cunts .

I loved working in Australia for that reason. But I work in kitchens so irl shitposting is kind of a given...

I mean how else are you going to pass the time between services.

I found the same working in Canada and Europe desu.

But it does change depending on the culture for sure.

Mexicans have some of the best banter when they decide to switch to English and let you know what's being said.