Shit customer service at subway

Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.

As the customer service representative was finishing my sandwich, I had the urge to use the men's room, I excused myself and took care of business.

When I returned the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete. I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left. I didn't even feel comfortable reading one of their complementary newspapers.

It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy. I didn't have a good experience and was hoping to get in touch with someone at Subways corporate office. Who do you think I should direct my question to?

XYL

Tip better next time you cheapass.

good goy

lol

where the fuck do you live? 6.48 for a footlong tuna, chips and a drink would be more expensive than that. A tuna sub the the subway I work at is $6.75 before tax, and the drink and chips add another 3 dollars to your total. Also assuming this story is true, walking away from the counter while the worker is making your food is one of the most annoying things you can do. Also assuming this story is true (which it probably isn't) you've gotta be the biggest tight ass I've ever seen.

I live in Louisville, Kentucky and fuck you

>and fuck you

Pretty rude coming from the faggot the felt uncomfortable because a fat food work didn't say "have a good night"

*fast food worker

I honestly can't even tell if these threads are bait or serious anymore because they're so fucking meta.

I hate this God damn board.

Bad bait or kys

I work at a grocery store and it's literally the worst thing ever when a customer walks off while I'm helping them. Especially when they just do it unannounced and don't come back for like 10+ minutes.
>customer asks if we have more of [product]
>Sure just give me a moment
>take a minute or two to walk into our cooler, grab the product and come back
>customer is nowhere in sight
>sometimes they never even come back for the product I took the time to grab for them
>go to put it on the shelf and it was full already even though the customer swore up and down that it was empty

>tipping at fucking subway

>customer service representative

Fuck off baitlord

I don't know what everyone else's problem is, clearly this isn't acceptable. He's the customer and should be made to feel welcome at all times.

This would never happen at say, Burger King. The employees at Burger King are always polite and welcoming, nothing is ever too much trouble. You could have also saved yourself some money and enjoyed a delicious Double Whopper for only $5.29.

I don't know if you've ever tried a Double Whopper before? But let me tell you, it's fantastic. Two ΒΌ lb savory flame-grilled beef patties topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun.

Served with a small side of piping hot, thick cut French Fries or golden Onion Rings and a small fountain drink of your choice to make it a meal. What more could you ask for?

>went into subway on friday
>"h-hey can i get a six-inch chicken strips on wheat, fresh with no cheese thanks?"
>fatass lady working the counter
>"Sorry, we seem to be out of wheat. Is Italian Herbs & Cheese okay?"
>thinking to myself "Is diabeetus okay?"
>"Uhhh I'll just go with honey oat, thanks."
>"What salads, love?"
>"Spinach, tomato, onion, jalapenos, cucumber, carrot, and pineapple thanks."
>"Sorry, we're out of tomato, spinach, and carrot"
>think to myself again "Is this fat cunt eating all the stock or something?"
>"Hm, alright I'll just get lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, onion and jalapenos."
>"Salt and pepper?"
>"Just pepper thanks"
>"Oh sorry, we're out of pepper"
>CLENCHING FIST
>"Alright, no pepper then."
>"Can I get some honey mustard on that?"
>"Oh... sorry, we haven't had that in this store for days."
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>"No sauce thanks."

I told her to cancel the sandwich and I promptly walked out.

Fucking fat cunts.

this post wasn't made by a real person was it?

>eating at subway
Found ur're problem. Don't go there those employees hate their lives.

I actually refused service to someone once because he was gabbing into his cell phone only giving me a percentage of his attention. Turned out he was a friend of my boss and that's who he was talking to at the time. He was also drunk and laughing hysterically. I didn't get into trouble.

Not OP but I live in north central Florida and a 6inch with chips and a drink is like $6-$8. A footlong w/chips and a drink will run you closer to 10

I like how fast food shilling has become something people do for fun on Veeky Forums

>is this fat cunt eating all the vegetables

Kek

>taking a shit at a Subway

What a time to be alive.

crazy, the subways i've been at barely fit a couple tables in the joint, not even can stay in them if a couple people are taking up the seats

I Agree 100%. It's one of my favorite memes

I hate that. How hard is it to just explain before people order that you're out of certain items. It happens, noones perfect, but make it easier for the customer. In your case, they should've just typed up a list a put it somewhere noticeable before you ordered.

are you the same guy who likes to eat in his car and who practically has an anxiety attack of one of the customer service representatives ask you how you're doing?
you seem like the same fatass

Subway used to be fucking awesome when the sandwiches were $5.

Now its nigh on $8 for a good one.

Fuck that, I can go to a pizza shop and get a real sub with better ingredients for that price.