1. Bitcoin Private is on Trade Satoshi and HitBTC...

1. Bitcoin Private is on Trade Satoshi and HitBTC, has an application paid for on Binance and may be deposited on Bittrex which has done updates on its wallet and has in the past two months removed several privacy coins.

2. As a result, that means Bitcoin Private can be on the following exchanges by reliability:
2.1 HitBTC
2.2 Trade Satoshi
2.3 Binance
2.4 Bittrex
2.5 Cryptopia

3. Bitcoin's price has been falling for two months with it crashing yet again in the past two days, this at a time when governments are cracking down on Bitcoin, exchanges being regulated and Chinese interference. As a result, investors and crypto-enthusiasts are looking for privacy which will be incredibly easy as they will simply transfer to Bitcoin Private as BTC:BTCP is 1:1.

4. Bitcoin Private has a limited supply of 21,000,000. There are over 3 million ZClassic in circulation, nearly 17,000,000 BTC in circulation with 4,000,000 believing to be lost.

5. All other examples of coins with the name Bitcoin with at least some intrinsic value have skyrocketed, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash etc. Bitcoin Private not only possesses the name and the inherent value (privacy) but it also possesses a large community, no founder's fee, a ratio to ratio fork, unknown to normies, good price (ZCL), it also possesses an increased block height, low transaction times, mining for GPUs meaning that people with Bitcoin are going to temporarily or permanently move to BTCP in order to carry out transactions.

6. In effect, if you are panic selling or FUDing, you are a brainlet and have been tricked by (((them))).

Heil Satoshi

Why not wait for the inevitable crack down on privacy coins, which will cause a mass sell of causing the leading privacy currencies to plummet, then buy in at that point?

bump, this man nows the truth and is LOUD

Why is the price still shit? I thought hitbtc would've pumped it

because everyones waiting on bittrex so when they see hitbtc support announced when they were expecting bittrex they bail. also omegamaster i'm convinced is trying to destroy this coin, he's been paid i think to do so. he's very effective. he'll shill the coin and he'll be wrong with every prediction so when he says its going to moon now we all expect it to crash. he has possibly single handedly fucked this coin, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt assuming it was on purpose

I all-inned on this coin at 0.16 sats about a week ago with my remaining 7,000 dollars. (was 35k at peak before the BTC crash but i'm a fucking brainlet apparently)

I figured I was late to the party, but surely people would be wanting to get their hands on some BITCOIN private prior to the fork.

What a fucking idiot I am. Everything I purchase tanks. I'm holding this through the fork and turning off my blockfolio for 6 months. I can't look at my folio getting cucked on a daily basis anymore.

I'll check back to see BTCP as $30 or $1000

Don't give that egomaniac the idea that he has any power. He's a fucking cuck loser who couldn't predict which way is out if his fat head was in a plastic bag

This shit is just as bad as idolizing Lauren Southern or Milo over on /pol/.

Veeky Forums is a business board. We don't need e-celebrities on a fucking business board. Stop mentioning these people. Act as if they dont exist.

Why the fuck is this still dumping and why is everyone and their mother fudding it on twitter, even the popular crypto traders.

because without strong, widespread exchange support nobody will give a fuck about this coin.

We need to see Bitrex minimum supporting this, but Binance would be even better (supporting BTC fork of course, they dont offer ZCL exchange.)

lauren southern is one of the only women in the world i don't find irritating, don't ruin this for me. and milo is one of the only fags i like. /pol/ shits on them both as often as they praise them. but basically i agree with you, we should stop giving tripfags attention, that is very true

No, it does not have an application paid for on Binance, you lazy scum.

Because they already sold their bags.

This

>lauren southern is one of the only women in the world i don't find irritating
you should try meeting actual women, lauren southern is a made-up character.

I'm ready to hold for 6 months and look for a peak to get what I put into zcl + some and then hold the rest of the btcp

True, dumped my bags for a small profit, sick of holding that piece of shit pump and dump. Also look how fucking deluded ZCL holders are, it wasn't this bad at the start but once all the normies learnt about it, this shit went down hill fast.

Ok so if you buy low then sell it high and then buy back in after you FUD it really hard where does your stack end up?

probably, i'm trying not to think too hard about it. i like her journalism and persona. what woman isn't fake?

I don't think anyone is buying back in mate, I would've agreed with you if people were still on the fence about big exchange support, but that ship has sailed, it has no fucking support from any exchange and it's a risky move buying into something that has exceeded 100x already. Stop being delusional and look at what's actually going on.

omega is just a faggot trying to fuck over the few people that listen to him because he thinks its funny. nothing more

Binance supporting BTCP is a no brainer... They never announce in advance when assets are listing either so it will be post fork. Bittrex has literally no reason not to support the fork however.

tomorrow is the final day, if Bittrex doesn't announce shit i will be moving my ZCL to HitBTC

or should i be moving them now?

>he still hasn't sold
user, I...

Dubs confirm. Binance listed fucking Bitcoin Diamond which does weird pump&dumps regularly. If bittrex doesnt list Binance will gain huge profits from volume..

Hitbtc will not support the fork. They will list BTCP when mainnet is released early March.

Bitcoin diamond is used as a signal For when bitcoin is going to dump

i could believe it. So what does that mean right now if its up 65%?

They charge for deposits user.

then i should move them to a wallet?