What do you guys do besides trade crypto? What kinds of businesses do you run?

I work as a teacher.

I have a PhD in math and work in Aerospace.

It's a very well paying job, but fact is I'd still need to work 20 years to wage myself the stack that I made in crypto in 6 months ($500k). Puts thing in perspective.

Writing Ph.D. thesis manuscript. I want to kms. What a shit task.

nobody will ever read it

Works a electrician. When I'm not failing at that or crypto I'm failing at stocks and every other aspect of life

Sadly I know but it's killing me nonetheless. I'm not good at writing.

I'm a Plastic surgeon

Photographer, videographer and web dev (for simple smaller wrbsites since im not very good)

Structural engineer - consultant

studying computer science and philosophy, have two businesses. One of which is related to crypto

I work in mining

I work as a software engineer for a non-tech F500, very boring, mostly code maintenance. I'm going to try to get move to a more interesting job before EOY

Taking the BAR in the July (test required to be a lawyer in the US for you non-burgers).

Going to invest a portion of my salary into muh coins and maybe try to do legal work for crypto business or something like that

I own a corner shop selling booze and fags.

I don't trade crypto I hold with lazy 3x and 5x sell orders. I also have a pretty big stock portfolio, and that's about it.

airline pilot

used to run a jewelry store and a restaurant, sold them both before i got into crypto, will invest into housing and properties later on again but i'm not in a rush.

>PHD maths
>300k starting
>Any job I want

I draw 90% of the traps on /r9k/

Law field is going to tank in about 3 years once the new A.I take away all the researching aspect of being a lawyer.

Literally going to be a shit show like when A.I took over manufacturing jobs. I was in my first year of law when I read about the research and looked at the numbers, decided to call it a day and get a MBA instead lol.

BAR is not an acronym and all common law jurisdictions require a bar examination of some sort (i.e. UK & Australia's bar examination to be admitted as a barrister)

Most US law students would know that

fap

Dog walking biz in Chicago, I make about 4K a month, also play poker like a super nit and let degens bleed money to me