Shorted BTC at $10162 (25x). Already got liquidated two times since Veeky Forums shilled Bitmex

Shorted BTC at $10162 (25x). Already got liquidated two times since Veeky Forums shilled Bitmex.

Please tell me its going to be alright Veeky Forums

degen gamblers like you deserve to be poor.

its not gonna be ok.

>He shorted

Save what little of dignity you have left and perform pic related.

Why did you short? Was there some fucking clear indication some well estabilished support linea has been broken? You simply almost never short btc, you could have shorted it 3 times in the last month and a half because the first time it broken supprt but linea that existed for 20 days (think It was at like12.5 to start shortanje when it broken), than again like 20 days ago at 10800 and a few days back when It fell out of the Channel. other than that if you do it and are not a super pro trader you are going to get rekt 90% of the times!

At least you won't be indebted and your fingers chopped off

there's saying third time's a charm

kek

shorted. 3 day ichimoku is not looking good. first time ever when bitcoin is in danger of closing below the ichi

next time TRY x100 GET BACK YOUR GAINS BRO

>bukkake cloud shows diversion

christ any short in the last two months would have been fine and you managed to fuck it up.

great work, leverage isn't for you

Careful!

It's going to test $12,000 in 3 days. You are fucked.

if by $12000 you mean $9000 then yes

Enjoy your liquidation.

Some idiot didn’t close his 20btc gain because he’s a greedy fuck. I bet he still won’t sell until he’s liquidated, idiot.

dude you're full of shit.

fuckin happy concave!!

bullshit, I shorted from 10700 and 9600. Closed those at 10300 and 9500, respectively (could have closed much lower but was too greedy and thought it could go even lower)

My liq is at 10.57k. Will I be ok

No rip your gains

Shh breathe.

Terrible time to short but it will touch 8k.

So your lucky

Maybe you shouldn't gamble on something that is 100% chance. Hell, if you aren't a retard, you'd make more on fucking eth games.

>Shorting crypto
>Ever

Literal brainlet tier move bro