About to go out on a picnic, what do you guys usually make/bring?

About to go out on a picnic, what do you guys usually make/bring?
>Pic very related

Beer

Hardboiled eggs and pieces of orange PVC?

Do Australians really do this?

Those eggs are overcooked

Nein sheise, sherlock

No i put.cheese in there

I cookes them how i like them. Hopefully my coworkers like.them w

>About to go out on a picnic, what do you guys usually make/bring?
Most of my picnics are on the beach, or out on a boat. Full sun, some kind of exertion like volleyball, swimming, paddling. The food is a reward and should be refreshing respite from the heat and sun.
Italian sub sandwiches, usually from Publix. They're great the next day if you have to pack them the night beforehand, all drippy, soggy bread,and marinated so well. Could make your own of course. Think muffaletta.
Greek orzo pasta salad, chili lime marinated cukes, or fruity mango-curried chicken salad.
Watermelon, cubed and tucked into ziplocs. Or other ready to eat fruit (think washed, or chopped).
Very good brownies, cold and rich. Pairs nicely with iced coffee.
Limeade or iced tea. La Croix coconut seltzer or orangina. Might have something for exercise recovery, like aloe drink or gatorade.

I love to buy ready to eat, splurgy or gourmet treats for picnics honestly, not cooking as much, but I will pack a thermos of a gourmet beverage (maybe even to spike). I might stop on the way at a bakery, or famous sandwich shop in town. Colombian hot dog, cuban sandwich, frita, palacio de los jugos. In Miami, I also love Daily Bread, and get some lebanese marinated salads, fresh pita with hummus, or falafel with marinated cabbage, sweet pistachio baklava.

If I'm cooking, I might make pimento cheese sandwiches, deviled eggs, some salami or a smoked fish spread to have on crackers, crudite like radishes to crunch on, and a selection of drinks. I like olive oil and balsamic marinated tomatoes w/ garlic and basil, to top of toasts like bruschetta, sometimes spoon it over fresh mozzarella in a french loaf. Nothing too salty.

Lunchmeat/cheese based sandwiches, and doritos

>La Croix

Only word that stuck out enough for me to read

Palacio de los Jugos - represent, user, represent!

Im not Australian

Remy sure is a good fap.

Thats a kooler full of farts.

What?

Some people get really gassy after eating eggs.

>a bunch of hardboiled eggs and a fat stack of processed cheese lazily draped over ice cubes

This looks like a food shelter donation that won't be accepted, not a picnic basket

* keine Scheiße
dumm Amerikaner

Well they ate them, although one person asked me what i was thinking. They found me crying and said they ate them all so i trust them

>people ITT are actually believing thats OPs picture
I mean I knew this board was full of morons but this is a new low

I've been on a road trip for three days and here's what I packed:
Peanut butter and banana sandwich
Pasta salad (broccoli, chicken, green peppers, carrots)
Steamed broccoli and brussel sprouts
Assorted fruit

It's all easy to carry around, filling, and tastes great without any further preparation

What on Earth is the context of this pic? Why is all the sliced American out of the package and why aren't eggs in a package? Is the American cheese supposed to go with the eggs? I'm confused

I see nothing wrong with OP's pic

I'm and didn't assume it's OP's pic, but I'm still very curious on what on Earth the context it.

I kind of like slightly overcooked hard boiled eggs. I like them anyway really, runny to the point when the start to get right I'll eat those fuckers up.

I took my boyfriend on a picnic at night around a month ago. We had chocolate covered strawberries, some ferrero rochers, cheese and fruit platter along with some cold cuts. a trail mix and jerky mix and some wine.

Is there a way to make hard boiled eggs without the yolks? I love the whites, and filling the scooped out yolkhole with vinegar, but I would rather a whole egg of whites and just chase it with vinegar.

"Sehen mir aus! Ich bin eine Deutschbagin!"

t. You

lol no, just take the yolk out

Ask Monsanto to make GMO eggs with no yolks.

All you need for a good picking is a good rope and a tree with a strong branch

Get a pack of these eggies things, and before you put them in the mold separate the yolks

OP here, I am the actual person who took this picture, if you dont believe me check my repeating digits

OFF

no, you didn't. that's not cheese.

you fucking mong.

What benefit is there of using this product versus boiling in the shell?

>"Sehen mir aus! Ich bin eine Deutschbagin!"
* "Schau mich an! Ich bin eine Duschetasche!"
dumm Amerikaner

you dont have to peel them I guess? fuckin unitaskers

american """cheese""" and overboiled eggs?

>eating outdoors ever
Bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses

lmao

People like you should just stay inside and live vicariously online. Pussy.

It isnt possible to over boil eggs. Its not like theyll get too hard

I picnicked today and I ate a bowl of tuna pasta salad and a bowl of greens/shredded carrot/chopped tomato, and sort of ate them together. I also ate a bowl of cut pineapple, strawberries, and grapes.

I'm not sure translating a pun is really successful, Gretel.

>It isnt possible to over boil eggs
uhhhhhhhh wut

Its the perfect dish. Hoe could you possibly over boil eggs. What would even happen?

The outside of the yolk goes that horrible tarnished silver color as in ops pic.

Are you retarded?

I am OP....

Maybe he's just getting ready to egg the shit out of a witch in the town square.

>BOOOO!!!!
>BURN THE WITCH!
>BURN!

No it was for a picnic with my coworkers

When we were kids we used to play a game called 'the Witch'. You would find somebody at random and then yell 'THERE'S THE WITCH!'. Then you would hold them down and attempt to set them on fire.

That actually sounds fun, I'll try to round up a few people and a jerry can of gasoline

crab legs