Going to Taco Bell

Going to Taco Bell.
What get?

taco bell food

what specifically?

Get that new cheesy core burrito.

Pic related and one or two crunchy tacos.
A meal this delicious and fit for a king should cost upwards of $100 , but remarkably can be yours for about $5.

Trust me, OP. There will be no turning back once you jump on this train

Triple double crunchwrap without the vegetables. Come back and tell me how they responded to the special request, I'm too autistic to try it myself.

get a blt crunchwrap if they still sell them

ew nothing

Wendy's

Large baja blast and 2 caramel apple empanadas.

Fuck you meximelt shill. I tried one of these the other day because I kept seeing people post about it on here. It was fucking awful. And it was like $3. It's like a basic taco but with pico and a soft shell.

>"Triple double crunchwrap "
so is it a double or triple?

How can anyone not like a taco fit for a king with an ice cold coca cola?

jesus christ you are a fire shitting retard. taco bell doesn't even sell ice cold coca cola. the company is owned by Yum! Brands and all Yum! restaurants have a lifetime contract with Pepsi. why else would Taco Bell have a full decade of exclusive rights to sell the amped up tropical lime storm that is Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™?

Cheesy core burrito.

Just make sure to get the spicy one over the crunchy, crunchy has no flavor.

Triple double crunchwrap

Anybody who is over the age of 18 and still drinks soda, should be hung like their nigger ancestors

4 cheesy Gordita crunches

a cab to go to a better fast food establishment, and also grammar lessons

A cheesy gordita crunch and a five layer burrito, my usual order.
I can't usually finish both so I eat the gordita and save the burrito for later

AIDs

Just order a number 10 user, Jesus.

soda is delicious and essential to the human experience when consumed in moderation

I had the Egg-Normous Burrito at Burger King recently and it was delicious. You should try it!

Don't forget the Whopperrito! All I've got to say is.. wow! Delicious!

5 layer burrito is goat
have fun with the shits

t. quit drinking soda at the age of 18

I tried one of these a few days ago cause I live trying meme food, and my god, it was fucking atrocious. Vegetables that are worse than the ones at Taco Bell, beef and cheese tastes bad, even the tortilla tasted off.

Between that and the disgusting Mac and Cheetos, BK has been really fucking up when it comes to special menu items recently.

I got one a few weeks ago, it wasn't very good.

too much meat / cheese. Threw off the whole balance of the crunchwrap.

Orig. C-wrap is better. Or back when they used to do the 7 layer crunchwrap.

I'm also going to taco bell, prolly gonna get a double decker taco and a soft chicken taco supreme.

or I'll try this Cheesy Core burrito that has been mentioned in here a few times.

The only answer

Triple layer, double beef.

This.

Grilled Stuft Burrito, Double Decker, and a Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Spicy Core Burrito is actually not that bad with chicken, but it comes with sour cream so it takes away what little heat the jalapenos add. Still good though, the jalapenos are like tex-mex pickles in that thing. Way better than the shitshow triple double.

How is that much rice even legal?

ask them for their "ding dong special"

can't believe i had to scroll down this far for this

cgc is the only acceptable answer. tell them to put some fucking sauce in the bag too.

Digestion system problems

>that pic
Taco Bell has gone too far

The red dye in coke makes me break out in hives.

>fit for a king
Most kings nowadays are not much more than bureaucrats who inherited their jobs.

Raped, get raped. Do it before or after your order a bean and cheese burrito without a tortilla.

Fuck off /pol/
Veeky Forums is my refuge for when I take time away from there.

The Double Cheesy Beefy Triple Crunch Supreme Bean and Rice Spicy Crispy Taco Burrito Fresco Crunchwrap Chalupa Deluxe with Mountain Dew: Baja Blast

a 20 box of Chicken Mcnuggets From McDicks.

Doritos tacos are garbage.