NANO Double Spending Exploit

I will post a tutorial how to double your NANO holdings on any exchange in a bit.
Get ready to abuse it, this broken cryptocurrency will get to $0 for sure after I release the post.
I have warned you, sell your bags now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80i2am/is_this_real/
crypto-waifus.com/market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kQaseJ2DoAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, just sent you 100k

why would i sell my bags right before you tell me how to double my bags?

bag doubling plz sir gib

OH wow user you are so kind. You'd rather take down a shitcoin then get rich, my hero

How brain dead must you be if this is the best FUD you can come up with?

Best currency coin ever.

OK.. if you arent full of shit. then tell us...

As promised:
Send 10 orders of like any amount of NANO you want to your exchange of choice.
Withdraw all those NANO at once, while withdrawals will get through Binance for example will keep one or two of them Pending.
Now deposit 10 deposits of random amounts again, and those pending withdrawals will get recredited to your Binance balance even while you have withdrawn those NANO to your NANO wallet.
Rinse and repeat good luck!
Please dump slowly and don't tell others.

This faggot has been posting this thread, and other "durrr nano is hacked" threads for the past 3 days. He's basically NANO's version of the OMG nigglet (pic related).

The good news is within days of the OMG nigglet fudding, the price went from $13 to almost $20. Expect a similar price action with NANO.

Saged.

Post above my child, provided how to do this.

that just seems like a great way to lose on paying the extravagant NANO withdrawal fees on the exchanges..

>brainletwojack.jpg
why would i sell now before you've told me how to double them?

But wouldn't you just lose the nano coming from your wallet?

ALSO... i honestly cant understand this because your english is so poor

AND do you think perhaps you are just fucking up your own math and you think you are getting more but actually arent?

Unintelligent nigger. I'm not your child, you're my slave boy. Get cucked by NANOchads faggot.

Saged.

Fuck you

OP confirmed pajeet. The writing is on the wall... smeared in his own stinky poo.

Will try this now.

hahahaha

you cant be serious

This is bizarre-level fud. Which only means Im going to be fucking rich.

>has a way to make free money
>tells random people on the internet about it

Please tell me no one actually believes this. He's a FUD faggot, nothing more.

Better English this time:
1. Deposit NANO in like 10 different deposit amounts. I.e. 0.4 0.7 0.5 etc etc.
2. Withdraw all your NANO one at one at a quick time. (Low fees)
3. Binance will immediately put 1 or 2 of your withdrawals on Pending.
The thing is NANO instantly withdraws and the Pending status means nothing but that it will be credited back to your Binance balance. So before your withdrawal gets Pending it already got withdrawn to your NANO wallet and Binance will refund the Pending Order to your Balance. Thus doubling your NANO.

Keep repeating this and you're rich.
This is illegal though, I haven't abused it myself and you might get problems in the future if Binance founds out you're abusing this.

I'm serious. Double spending this is very real. I actually have gotten 3 NANO for free on Binance before, but didn't realize how I did it.

can you try better english again?

can anybody confirm this is legit?

>Discussing transactions in a market that is 100% unregulated
>Claims that spamming deposits and withdrawals like an autistic pajeet is illegal

Seems legit.

someone try this

Ask Bitgrail if this is legit, this happened to Bitgrail aswell.
NANO fails.

Fake, dont try this waste of time. Delete thread pls.

Forgot to say, this also happens with depositing, it is much more rare on depositing though.

didnt Nano moon after the bitgrail fiasco though?

Because Bitgrail has been shut down yes.

yo wtf lmao it worked

Why would it refund the pending order instead of just process it, since the time is being used to determine the validity of your order before the binance wallet disperses funds to your wallet. it's not like you have a personal wallet on binance that is just waiting to be ravaged like your mom

damn its finally getting out. how the fuck have we been able to get away with this for so long. this is like a dream world, everyone forgot what the blockchain was for. I've literally made over $600,000 of XMR in the past week... Its fucking surreal.

The leak in the kernel is real

oh noels it reals

I JUST TRIED IT, THIS DOES NOT WORK

DON'T FALL FOR THE PAJEETLET

Lol it works.

Jesus this shitcoin.

Shut up dont post in this thread dont let people know mate. You realize you wont be able to do it anymore when everyone knows right?

Screens or gtfo

Pssssst guys don't let people know I made like 2 naans worth of nano today with this crazy secret exploit

even if that was true then it has nothing to do with double spending faggot, double spending is doubling coins in the network, not stealing from exchange

The thing is this worked on Bitgrail, it works on Kucoin and Binance. Still nowhere patched.

VERY NICE.

This is ATOMIC DOUBLE REVERSE BITCHWAX BNB PUMPING.

SPEND YOUR FEES ON BNBS!!

BABY!!!

I hold BNB TOO OP

I did the steps and it worked holeeee fucking shit.. a couple more housr and i can pay off most of my student loans. insane

fcuk youre right, goddamnit. What I meant to say was it doesnt work. Dont try it ples.

LARP. Screen or gtfo

I got bombered, I'm a retard

If this larp is real, someone pls hire me to do shit for you pls. 300 xrb life savings gone. I can do whatever ya need done senpai

[email protected]

Send 1 nano here.

xrb_3yjbgqihwpucu4gdhm8ajjujm9ko7osqtk19psdjamu37hbtk9jnm3kbqt3w

HOLY SHIT IT WORKED FOR ME!!!
Just send it from the exchange to this address
xrb_19r1j7thyofj5e1k7n18wkoqfrt7z3868pcxw8puqrywg8qw4fpqjjren9ro

you will get double in your wallet.

Definitely doesn’t work you fucking trolls

And the person who just posted saying that they got double in their wallet. FALSE. OP said you would get some in your wallet and then the rest credited back to your Binance account. You can’t even troll right.

Why did anyone believe this pajeet in the first place?

HOLY CRAP IT WORKS! I don't have that much NANO so I can't double much. But if you send if you send NANOs to my wallet, I'll send you back DOUBLE!

xrb_31fq6pmuo1d4poncboi9pe5x7mg6e4qp6nd6qteo3psypf5rkmn6qi6xi3zy

+iTT5E9z often holds such actions

Its true, dont ruin this for us.

why are there so many redditors in this thread jfc

Don't Ruin you monkey!

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/80i2am/is_this_real/

thanks op i cum on cat she hiss at penis

worked for me too hahahahahahahaha

sent ;) and feel free to take shave 5% of that off for you you're doing me a huge solid!

why did you post on pajeit? now every brainlet knows. you ruin it.

Kek this is like doubling money in runescape at Varrok east bank

sorry newfag here

Dafuq it's working ... so that's how I got those extra coins on bitgrail. always wondered how that worked.

Unfortunately can't do it on binanance because kyc but kucoin didnt ask many questions kek

Kek, op is forgetting to include 1 crucial step to get it to work, pm me and send me 5 nano and I'll tell you the missing step

how can you confirm its working if you can't test it on binance you piece of naan

kek the absolute state of nano

I did the steps, oh boy, wowzers biz, I lost everything, I live in a cardboard box now.

11 million xrb gone.

>literally making people waste their time losing NANO to binance withdraw fees
>implying a duplication process could EVER exist in an immutable open ledger where accounts and their respective amount of nano can be audited
this is why blockchain is great, it would prevent counterfeit and shit like it. Some coins can print more coins due to not have a max cap but nano has a max cap and has already reached it. if you could double your nano, then the circ supply would be more than the max suppy

>Withdraw all your NANO one at one at a quick time
>One at one at a quick time
What?

Holy shit boys, I found another trick, if you send your nano to this address it sends you double the amount back! xrb_34q56pjsz7mrcupf9ok4uhurxwq7ihm3csy7gd1zqwsb8w6um77b75jhknnj

shit IT WORKS

Damn user thanks, just got mine back!

WOW thanks man, Actually legit!!

>tfw this post will trick idiots into paying a bajillion in exchange fees

>if you could double your nano, then the circ supply would be more than the max supply

That's why I couldn't make a market order. Sats all over the place. Plebs buying and selling.

Wtf man. This is insane. I don't know how the price is sustaining all this extra NANO. It definitely works. One of my friends has been doing it for 2 days but he didn't wanna do it too much so he won't be found out. I guess he's FUVKED after this thread. It looks like everyone in here is fucking doing it now. HOLY SHIT!!!

Amazing!
I guess that's why Greg Maxwell basically told Nano founder that it does not work.. This happened several years ago.

It doesn't work, tried a few times

Is this guy a binance nigger?

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

Pls post screenshots of it working or not working.

It looks to me like it doesn't, prove me wrong/right.

To those saying it worked why dont you send some nanos my way at

xrb_1grd884bsoaphitnuhp9gsbeuuh194am64humhdeo5ctgcm4b9mbar5o5n6w

Thanks

I tried twice and had no luck. I am wondering how fast OP submitted the withdrawals one after the other though, as I was slowed down by having to email confirm each one by one sequentially.

Weird thing when I was depositing random amounts back from my nano wallet though. I also spammed transactions as fast as I could. After spamming a few, my wallet balance would actually RISE the more txs I posted. I went from 4 NANO to 300 NANO just quick-posting .3 NANO deposits to Binance. My wallet balance went up by 4.5 every time. Not sure why that amount exactly.

It didn't actually seem to stick, though, as I logged out and back into my wallet and the balance was back where it was meant to be, and none of the extra txs ever cleared pending status. I'd like to think there's some way to exploit this and make the inflated balance 'stick' but I'm too brainlet to figure it out. Likely it's just a cosmetic error and not anything expoitable.

Exact same bullshit here.

Yeah. Really got my heart fucking pumping the first time I did it, for a few minutes I thought I'd found a literal money printer. Press button, receive $50. I was tempted to keep clicking all night til I hit 1 million NANO, just in case it was real but irreplicable.

Yeah, I had 5 NANO and when I withdrawed back to my wallet it ended up saying 12.7 or some shit and when I sent it all back to the exchange again it ended up summing back up to the original balance.. minus withdraw fees of course....

The state of this board. I'd rather see pyramid games than this level of trash. I'd rather see the 100th link fork spam. This place is truly useless now.

holy shit he isnt larping lmao.

What steps are you fuckin doin

>minus withdraw fees of course

oh no, my 0.1, what have I done to myself :((

your english is fucking awful but holy fuck it works

I used kucoin instead of binance though since don't want to get my binance account banned

So let me get this straight, you send in say 5 nano in 10 sporadic amounts

You withdraw the sum of all those amounts (5, or like 4.99 with fees)

The 4.99 shows up in your wallet, and you send it back to the exchange in sporadic amounts again (the same amounts or different)?

and somewhere along the line you end up with double? what?

speaking of pyramid games pls buy my waifu bags, i bought them while drinking
you can touch her titties after you buy them and im sure some sucker will buy them from you at a higher price (some faggot is actually buying some right not) but i need my eth soon, i gotta pay for my ticket back to my town before my wife finds where i have been

forgot link
crypto-waifus.com/market.html

youtube.com/watch?v=kQaseJ2DoAw

>mfw Binance brought back Lex Luthor's masterplan from Superman 3
>you may have only lost .1 Nano but Binance will make hundreds of dollars in aggregate

Don't believe you until I see a screenshot