BTC

So did anyone figure out what caused this massive jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-18-1242_en.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EU meeting was bullish towards crypto

Fuck you, honky

if you look at Bitcoin on a graph for it's whole life you can kind of see a steady pattern played out I think it graphs exactly to Dark Side of the Moon like Wizard of Oz

Poloniex bought by Circle.

/thread

circle (goldman) buying poloniex I imagine. we're about to get a revamped exchange with an actual finance behemoth quite literally lurking in its shadows.

Americhads woke up. Sick of saving crypto every day

bull trap

Pure market manipulation

Ding ding ding! This guy gets it.

The massive dip that will shortly follow will be caused by the next big event:

Having 0 intrinsic value and a huge downtrend and a failure to break said downtrend!

It is the exact time G20 meeting on crypto came out and released their press brief that they were not going to ban anything.

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-18-1242_en.htm

It had just completed a fairly large inverse head and shoulders on the 1hr chart, and is attempting to complete the huge one on the day chart. Bullish EU news, and inviting charts is my assumption. Or just a pre-made whale narrative IDK.

hur don tell me bitcorn gonna go down. it gonna go UP!.jpg

Go damn, you must be really cool in real life.

I bet people call you “a hot shit”!

Is it true? Are the Jews really the reason we can't have nice things? Was /pol/ right?

>TA

Yet another gain that is coupled with a considerable decrease in market depth. Basically the slain corpse if shitcoin has started to bloat

/pol/ may be wrong about a lot of things, but they are dead right when it comes to Jews.

an investment grade exchange is exactly what is needed for the real players to get into shitcoins. our problem is it is slightly easier for them right now to buy vs sell, there is currently no way to short sell anything bar the bit coins but if they want to buy they could potentially secure the coins themselves.

99% of normal people do not want to fuck with any of that though, if you think anyone is going to touch fucking binance with real money you are in a dream, they need guarantees they will be paid

I am willing to accept the EU news a an explanation

>So did anyone figure out what caused this massive jump?

pls post more sminem

GUESS WHOS BACK