Ozzy let himself down really badly.

>English "food"

portion size slightly large but other than that it looks great

Not enough HFCS for you?

what's hfcs?

Hot fried chicken sandwich

I just googled

I never had food with that...

Is... Is that the fire alarm going off, that she's just ignoring?

Is she literally autistic?

So with calling a fry-up "English breakfast" you are confirmed Spanish, how quaint.

are you?

Posted this in a previous thread, but here's my pizza

Fuck me I miss full english breakfasts. Best shit I had out in LA. And then I find out the fucking tea shop on british corner closed down and turned into a starbucks

Fuck everything

fucking this.

never understood why brits always shit on american food when they eat just as bad shit as well.

Oops! Sorry, friend, in your attempts to fight trip code users, you accidentally used that image against someone who was not, in fact, in possession of a tripcode! A mistake that could happen to any of us, I'm sure.

Man, I would just destroy that shit. I think it's my British genes.

I'd kill somebody.

Right man? I was browsing the old streets where I lived for lols at work, and came across that shit. Unbelievably pissed for like the rest of the shift

I don't know if any of you have ever tried a Burger King Egg & Cheese CROISSAN’WICH before, have you? I just had one, and wow!

Piled high with savory sizzling sausage, fluffy eggs, and melted American cheese on a toasted, flaky croissant. It was delicious! You have to try it!

I've had the "fully loaded" one. It's decent if you want to pretend to be a fatass. I call it the "disgusting slider", because the fake cheese slides about and because it shuts you down for the rest of the day.

>slightly large
cut it by 60% and it might be ok then

>Implying you wouldn't want to wake up to this Yorkshire rose making you breakfast.
Yorkshire truly is gods own country.

>This is a solid 7 in England

Irish breakfasts are better.

>For the price of a TV license you could take this flower of Yorkshire to bed and stir last night's pud

I dare you to name one country that has a better breakfast than England.

Picture somewhat related. The cretons make this Canadian, but I guess it's still commonwealthcore

This thread is way too interesting to die

I'm a faggot.

Moron.

Don't you have a famine you should be serving instead?

You use words that no jf would know but use them in a way showing you don't know their meaning.

>boiled potatoes with potato bread and scooped out potato filled with a hearty measure of potato alcohol
You're on an island away from the rest of us for a reason.

Honestly, it looks disgusting.

Amerifat breakfast wins.

how can you fuck it up

Japanese take on a full engrish.

when you gotta eat breakfast on the go

Not one of these pictures has a proper sausage among them

>all the JFs trying to make fun of a fry up

the British Empire was built on the backs of men who ate porridge and full English breakfasts

next time any of you dagos, frogs or whatever you are attempt to build an empire, take note from the best in the business on how to feed your men.

I bet that cost like 3000 yen too.

Best sausage is Lincolnshire sausage.

How do you get it to look so dry? I hope you don't cook them in the oven

>I'm a visual learner.
:^)

>furr engrish

>wieners

tomato sugo kind of shti and not just a grilled whole meaty tomato.
-10/10

>sugo
>shti