Be me

>be me
>be an ugly beta 27 year blackpilled nofriends loser with no female attention ever, no friends or social experiences since school, never been to pub, club, or party (even through university), and become the loser loner nobody talks to within one day of all my jobs
>currently have full time job in London that miraculously requires almost zero effort or even time at the office
>woke up today at 10 am
>browse internet on phone
>sleep for 3 more hours
>eat food
>decide not to go to gym to get to work earlier
>call in sick
>have been telling myself, "Tomorrow I'll work hard and stop having coffee and junk food" for over 3 years
>left flat at 4 pm to walk around central London and browse the internet on my phone while drinking coffee
>go to Victoria and Albert museum until it closes
>see myself in a mirror or a public bathroom and my ugliness is made more apparent
>went to library afterwards because drinking coffee during daytime made me feel lazy
>now 8 pm and drinking coffee while feeling sad about life
>have job interview for better job tomorrow but don't feel confident due to not being a normie
>don't have any passions
>when browsing internet at home I feel really pathetic for wasting my time like a consumercuck

wtf does this blog of text have to do with crypto?

you know you have some serious problems when you want to share your daily life story on Veeky Forums

shucks man, quit being a little bitch and make a change.

also, get off Veeky Forums with this shit.

you just need to be yourself, bucko

whats the black pill

nvm its when you think nigs are cucking you whenever you are not around

>never been to pub
i'll tell you what i told you in the last thread
>walk in
>buy a drink
>sit down
>drink your drink
>walk out
it's fucking easy

schedule a few virtual therapy sessions, if you don't feel like seeing someone in person.

Put a plan together to change your routine and bring some new experiences into your life.

It's up to you to create happiness OP, but first you have to define what that is for you.

Good luck.

what the fuck do we care?

Stop masterbating

but no he'd rather complain about not going into a pub even though it is 100% his fault he hasn't done it. i don't know what he thinks a pub is. but its just people walking in, sometimes on their own, to grab a pint or two and maybe a sandwich. it's so fucking tame he's retarded, i don't know what this brainlet is expecting inside these pubs, but its no different then sitting in a macdonalds basically, only there's beer.

This. Fuck you OP some of us are struggling to even find entry level jobs and here you are complaining despite having a job.

I would recommend suicide for you OP.

tl;dr
here's a simple piece of advice: get your shit together and stop being negative, go see a therapist if you think you're depressed, get out of your comfort zone and keep moving in life or otherwise you're nothing.

he could have everything in the world and he's still complain. that's probably the only reason he wont even go into a pub, because if he did he'd have one less item on his pity party list of constant complaining.

accepting the truth you cant fight windmills

Your green text would've taken me too long to read so i'm just gonna call you a fag.

Fuck you.

/r9k/
please mods remove him

I've moved to and worked in 3 different countries alone. The very first thing I do is go straight to the pub and buy a pint. Best meeting place, ease into your surroundings and feel comfy in any part of the world.