Relationships

Our last head chef stepped down because he was basically living in the kitchen and it destroyed his marriage. My boyfriend and I worked under him and he got promoted to executive chef. Now our relationship is pretty much done as he's extremely busy and can no longer pretend to be interested in "us". Its hard to acceot because we were previously talking about the future together; it was a pretty serious relationship. It's really upsetting to think about it. I hear this is a common occurrence. Can anyone share similar experiences?

Don't dip your own in company ink. problem solved

Are you a girl? Post tits or gtfo

Are you s guy? HAAAAA GAAAY

Thankfully, I don't have to worry about working with my wife because we are working in completely different fields.

There is a husband-wife duo in the lab I work in and the husband is cool but can be a wanker but the wife is a cunt. Together, they are just brutal to be around.

Never hire couples and never initiate romance with co-workers.

Please refrain from mentioning your sex and/or gender while visiting Veeky Forums. Although you may not be aware of this (although I think you are), many people posting on Veeky Forums are not in an intimate relationship.

Therefore, referring to your femininity can be highly offensive to others, as they visit Veeky Forums to have fun and intellectual discourse, not to be reminded of their shortcomings (as perceived by society).

I hope you remember this in the future and refrain from using any key words that can be used as gender identifiers. It really is not that much to ask and will prevent threads from degenerating into flame/troll disasters.

Some of us also choose to be single and our virginity is not a badge of shame. The inherent superficial and highly opportunistic behavior of women is not attractive to every male, and therefore we do not have to be constantly reminded of your kind while on Veeky Forums. It is not necessary and can be considered, "attention whoring" (a very just term).

Thank you very much,

- Veeky Forums

Mind if I borrow this?

Kys faglord

fix the overAbundant use of 'although' and its still idiotic ramblings of 'ur not pretending to be a dude for me'
it's unnecessary

No.

Thank you.

You may use this, but use it wisely and sporadically.

Post your tits or gtfo you insufferable roast beef slag

I will. Overuse dulls the message and may make people dislike it out of over exposure.

You make me proud friend, you make me proud.

Wow how typical. A guy busts his fucking ass off working hard because he care about his future and the stupid female is crying because she doesn't get as much attention now. Fucking idiot, he is working so that you can HAVE a future. If you're not satisfied with seeing him every once in a while because he is WORKING fucking leave him because you are obviously a burden.

>A guy busts his fucking ass off working hard because he care about his future and the stupid female is crying because she doesn't get as much attention now.
Typical indeed. The chicks who actually bust their asses never bitch about this shit.

You must be gigantic fat or terribly stupid to come to Veeky Forums looking for a date. There are literally thousands of sites and apps that normal people use to find mates after a breakup. This is true shitpost dog shit.

No one commenting here is in a relationship

I wouldn't date a chef. He'd smell like food all the time and that isn't very romantic

Has anyone ever had one of these?

I've sucked farts out of asses that tasted better than this.

>/thread

dad?

Aunt Stephen?

I bought one at some candy store and was so pumped. It was absolutely brutal, each flavour worse than the last. The chocolate was an atrocity rivaling the holocaust.

So much potential too.

What if he smells like fresh bread?

As shitty as it was, I want to try it again for the novelty factor. It has the same appeal to me as the Thums Up soda at the Indian restaurant where I used to live. Those bottles have been in a constant state of recycling for the last three decades.

It's so fucking good, though.

Clark bars taste better than Butterfingers to me.

The culinary arts have a very high level of divorce, if I recall it is the top, or one of the top divorce rate industries.

It demands time, commitment, effort, and a lot of work. And with culinary being very male heavy, it typically happens when the woman do not get their desired level of attention, due to their partners busy life. This applies to relationships as well, my long term girlfriend and I find this as a road we are crossing. We have not grown apart what so ever, though it does apply stress.

You have two options
>Understand you are both your own person, and both have different goals and things they need to attend to, and try to address the situation reasonably.

Or

>Accept that the relationships dynamic is not something for you

>triforce necklace
>coming on Veeky Forums to be an attention whore
>probably a dude anyway

all you're missing is the fucking tripcode

Way to be supportive of your boyfriend advancing his prestige in his chosen field of work. You don't love him, anyway. Let it go. Find someone working 9-5 if you want guaranteed doting opportunities more than anything else.

Gender was never mentioned

>Clark bars taste better than Butterfingers to me.

Impeccable taste

watch it chrissy

mmy nigga

thums up is really good. All the indian shops here sell it. Better than coke. I like how it says 'bottle to be used for beverage use only' like wtf lol no making a bong or putting flowers in it.

Your pic is the redesign thums up though, the old bottles from pre ~2010 look different

>that man jaw.