Survival

Tomorrow you will be transported 1000 years into the future to a spot on Earth (ex. oceans). Choose two to take with you:

(a) Private key to a wallet containing 1 bitcoin
(b) Iodine tablets
(c) Hatchet
(d) Plastic tarp
(e) Loaded Glock 19
(f) iPhone X

c

pretty sure btc will be useless in 1k years. would prob chose the glock so i can shoot myself but think everyone would laugh at me for using such a primitive gun

>Private key
>iodine

If I'm not insanely wealthy or if society ended, I kill myself.

Gun and tarp

Smart user, best choices. If society is great, you can probably sell the glock at a premium to a collector.

Gonna say glock. IPhone X and Glock will both be ancient artifacts but modern technology seems to hold value like shit. Either the libs have banned all guns and I rule the world with my single bullet as everyone cowers or I sell it to a collector. Or kms.

You have a point, a 1000 year old gun is probably worth more than a bitcoin.

How will you skin animals without a hatchet? Have you ever seen Bear Grylls?
>hatchet
>tarp

Bitcoin and iphone x

Highest chance they are worth something or i become celeb with iphone as my proof of time travel and work from there

Obviously 2 glock 19s so I can bust out my dualies on my children’s children’s children’s children... ‘s children.

c and e

Hatchet to destroy Iphone X

Two hatchets.

Because fuck you.

lmao

Lmao
Imagining a time traveller showing up and immediately taking a hatchet to an iphone

I own a glock 19 and a hatchet and I know how to use both of them to good effect, so I'll take those.

Definitely A and E. If I end up somewhere dangerous, the least I could use is a gun.

bitcoin will be worthless in a couple of decades when computers will get good enough to crack sha 256, encryption becomes obsolete relatively fast (as it always has)
i'd get a plastic tarp and a glock

>pick glock
>get transported
>now i can finally off myself for good

2x iodine tablets because that shit is like crack to the aliens that will be inhabiting Earth's wasteland by then. I'll just trade those and fuck some hot green bitches until they decide to harvest my body fluids and suck me dry.

going with iodine tablets and plastic tarp. the world will probably be a nuclear wasteland by then, or my luck im transported to the top of a volcano in the middle of nowhere.

wtf does 'ex:oceans' even mean.....

at least you can kill yourself with the gun when you're transported on a desert island

if the internet is down or bitcoin no longer exists then this private wallet no longer contains one bitcoin and therefore it's not possible to take a private key with one bitcoin unless bitcoins are still a thing. so by the question stating that this is possible it's basically implying that bitcoin still exists. which means whoever is giving me this option has been to the future and has seen the bitcoins.

on that logic i take the bitcoin. i also take the plastic tarp in case i need to evaporate water to survive (i assume desserts still exist and that i might get dropped in one) and to protect me from acid rain. i'm not expecting a lot of trees or wilderness so hunting and chopping trees is probably out. someone will find me on satellite imagery waving my tarp around and will come and get me and i'll pay him some satoshis and take my place as the worlds second richest man, i assume time machine guy is already the richest

Can it be an eth wallet with 1000 chainlink? I'll get two of those thanks.

In the future quantom cryptography will yield your wallet stolen most likely,
Also i'm certain iPhone X and glock 19 must be 3d printable, and thus would yield their authenticity invalid

So to keep it simple iodine and hatchet

tarp and hatchet.

btc - fuck that for obvious reasons
iodine - radiation will have largely cleared by then, also obtainable through scavaging
glock - limited ammo
iphone x - outdated and pretty much rendered useless when battery dies

Anyone who takes the bitcoin is a fucking retard

Phone and wallet

thats fucking cheating. you'd be the richest man that ever could live.

Why? You don't believe that the Bitcoin will be the future currency?

The two weapons. Not (a) and (f) for obvious reasons, tarp will be easy to find or scavenge, iodine tablets kind of useless, if you have to use them youre fucked regardless

That's like believing Myspace will be the future of social media.

for all you nogunz a standard issue glock 19 gen 4 has a clip of 15

>clip

>semantic autism

Of course. Where do you think you are?

E and F are likely to be both useful (iphones have fm radio right?) and worth a shitload as relics, I'd go with that. Would also serve as proof I'm from the past

Fair enough

iphone x bro! hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then i can vine my nigga :))))))))))))))))))) :3

I’ll take two tarps
One as a blanket
One as a shelter

is that the 17 or the 19 the mags look cheap

Yes but it may be a unique collectible

19, and they're just what came with it