Localbitcoins

When you cash out via localbitcoins, what are you gonna do with all the unreported money? How are you gonna spend it without being noticed by someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>have someone else spend it

bump i would like serious answers

put it in art and luxuries
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>how can I launder money?

the absolute state of biz

i'll probably pay an accountant to figure out the overly complicated taxes if i have enough money that this is a concern and i'll cash out legally.

and i'm in canada so i'm not sure about taxes. if it's a simple capital gains tax paid on cashing out then i intend to pay taxes no matter how much or how little i'm cashing out. but to be honest if the tax situation here is as complicated as the tax situation in the states i'm fucked because i do a lot of day trades and i haven't been keeping track of that

tax avoidance is a meme.

you MIGHT get away with it if you have like $50k and you live frugally. but the moment you have enough to start buying fancy cars, a nice house etc. you will be caught. the gov ain't stupid.

just pay your taxes user it's honestly not worth the risk.

i don't need to buy a big house or car or make suspicious large purchases so whatever. no need for laundering. if anyone asks i'm living on beans and rice and blowing all my money on travelling while couch surfing. they don't need to know i'm staying at cheap motels and eating decent food instead. actually i probably will still eat a lot of beans and rice.

i really just want enough money to not have to keep worrying about money. and then simple shit like a motorcycle and gas money

and you expect to get serious answers?

0.004% of people in crypto have paid taxes on it so far. and i'm not making that number up. they could have made taxes easy to pay, and more people would pay, and they'd collect more money. instead they make it convoluted and impractical taxing every tiny day trade a person makes so nobodies paying it because it's a pain in the ass.

If cryptocurrency was actually adapted as a currency we would not have to cash out, we could actully use it to buy things. Crazy concept, I know.

Spend as cash and live humbly in appreciation of what you have been given. Pursue enlightenment with your privileged level of freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4

Fuck off shill. When they start taxing your WoW and Runescape gains don't complain to us

and believe me when I say the irs/hmrc/whatever will chase after every single person who hasn't paid their taxes in due time. keep in mind most people only started investing within this year, give it time.

you'll think you've gotten away with it then in like 2 years you'll get a letter from the taxman demanding their money + interest. by that time, you will have spent it all and be completely fucked.

>LMAO DUDE ANYONE BEING SERIOUS IS LE REDDIT Veeky Forums IS ONLY FOR LE EPIC TROLLS XD

stfu faggot, good info + discussion can come out of Veeky Forums, at least every once and a while

that would be more expensive then the tax money they'd actually gain. they'll go after people with lots of money that didn't pay taxes sure, but i won't have lots of money unless i get real lucky, and if i do i'll have enough money to afford an accountant to computate and compile my currency conundrums

wtf you just launder the money and besides, no one is going to notice 10k... if you're talking about like 100k then yeah launder that shit.

buy comic books and sell them for cash at conventions that is how most gangs launder their money

>spending money
that is not how investing and trading works.
You are here forever.

sure, they probably won't bother with your average joe who has maybe $10k in crypto but if it's any significant amount you can bet they will come for your ass.

even if they don't come for everyone over 10k i don't feel like taking chances so yeah. agreed

Yeah that's how it seems to be. It just doesn't make sense to spend the time, money, and effort to go after people with really not a significant amount of money. They want the dolphins and whales.

But its not complicated in states. All you have to do is cash out before EOY. End amount - initial investment for 2018. And pay taxes based on that amount. Set aside fiat for those taxes, and reenter Jan 1. It would only be complicated if you were so stubborn and insisted on holding for longer than a year and a crash happens and you lose a fuck ton of value. Yes crypto to crypto is taxable but if you cash out at EOY its the same amount no matter how you do the math.