Never heard of this contraption, gas station few miles away has one. Are they any good Veeky Forums?

Never heard of this contraption, gas station few miles away has one. Are they any good Veeky Forums?

They're pretty good for a $2 milkshake made in 30 seconds.They're always thicc as fuck though no matter what

Get vanilla and hit the extra thick button (hit that even if you get something that's not vanilla). They took em out of all the QT here.. ;(

so better than mcdonalds or any other fast food milkshake?

Offers some GOAT flavours (Reese's, S'mores, Cookies and Cream). Really nice treat every once in a while

Quiktrip milkshakes are $2 right now, if you live near any QT with kitchens.

And I've never heard of this either, there are a few new me so I'll have to give it a shot.

*near

Had a few when I was in utah, pretty tasty and cheap. Perfect after a hot day in the sun.

they're pretty dank, OP. I always go pick up the seasonal milkshakes when they come in. They're better than 5 guys milkshakes, but not as good as Steak 'n shake milkshakes, which beat these in price during their happy hours. Stick to the milkshakes, the same freezer will have coffee drinks and smoothies in there too, but they're trash.

The berry smoothie is dope tho.

Agree that the coffee ones are awful.

I'm always scared to try it because it looks really complicated and I don't want to look like a dumbass in public.

imagine not using the machine to have the cashier ask you if you're going to "swirl it" and then replying i don't know.

>people in the thread actually used these things

uhh protip guys. everything nasty in the world, roaches, etc touch these things and they're never cleaned.

Cinnabon shake is GOAT

I haven't had one in about six years or so since I went full hermit mode, but if I recall, all you have to do is:

>open freezer section where the cups are
>rip the foil lid off the cup you've chosen
>set the cup into the silvery coloured holder like in OPs pic
>should be like three buttons on the machine; pick which one best describes how thick you want it blended
>wait like 30 seconds to blend
>remove cup and walk it to cashier
>pay cashier
>???
>wa la

The cookies and cream is GOAT

I'd still fuck it up.

If this is true, you should seriously end your life. I'm as neurotic as one can get and I constantly doubt my ability to do things in public that I know are extremely easy for me, and even I can go and use that machine without worry or messing up.

Anybody else try the pumpkin cheesecake flavor they roll out for thanksgiving? Normally I don't care for these but that pumpkin shit was the bomb, hope they bring it back this year

Amirite fellow flyovers

i will go find one out of curiosity

Wtf ? I've never seen one of theses in So Cal

>Never heard of this contraption, gas station few miles away has one. Are they any good Veeky Forums?
Food poisoning risk, I'd say. I wouldn't want any non-restaurant without sanitizing stations, properly cleaned restrooms, and other standard restaurant equipment making my soft serve dairy.

Ask any inspector, soft serve dairy is in the top 3 list of infractions they find. Not sure about the Freal specifically, but most machines require about an hour of employee hours doing the sanitizing twice a day. 24hr joint? skip it. There's a reason the Slurpee isn't dairy.

I tried one once and didn't particularly enjoy it. It tasted decent, not amazing. I also picked the normal/medium on the thickness and it was fairly runny. Based on the thread, I might have enjoyed it more if I chose thick.

I tried one a few months ago. got the strawberry bananana smoothie one, it was bretty good.

was like $3.50 though and not really worth the price.

Choose thick everytime

I like my basic bitch chocolate malt flavor.

>not the Cinnabon flavor with 76g of sugar

> green is mint chip

Fucking dropped. Pistachio or no deal.

Same with your favourite restaurant's kitchen, but somehow I get the feeling you're going to spout some cognitive dissonance about how that's "different"