This man allegedly holds more than half a million btc yet he supports bch. how does that make you feel?

This man allegedly holds more than half a million btc yet he supports bch. how does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/2/26/17055102/craig-wright-satoshi-lawsuit-dave-kleiman-stolen-bitcoin
gizmodo.com/the-strange-life-and-death-of-dave-kleiman-a-computer-1747092460
coindesk.com/satoshi-craig-wright-sued-10-billion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause he knows they both can coexist

My guess is that Blockstream will burn his funds sooner or later. Screencap this.

Blockstream is behind this latest lawsuit, don't worry folks Craig has been waiting for them.

>how does that make you feel?
hungry.

based, me too. what should i eat?
>inb4 cock

you know he's super loud and insufferable while talking on his phone in the restaurant.

I don’t feel anything. Firstly I can’t tell who he is because you saved a thumbnail. Secondly that seems a bit a hypocritical, assuming he’s critical of btc.
In any event it’s not important

Self-proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright is being sued for stealing his partner’s bitcoin
theverge.com/2018/2/26/17055102/craig-wright-satoshi-lawsuit-dave-kleiman-stolen-bitcoin

its plenty important. he has a lot of leverage and can control the market. he also is a bch advocate ALTHOUGH he allegedly owns tons of btc. why? thats the question we all want to know

bogdanoff bows to him

Because he should also have half a million bch

i wonder what they are talking about tonight in the Dragon's Den

By the way, has he moved his funds on the BCH blockchain yet?

i doubt someone of his position would do anything irrational. hes smart and will do things methodically.

no shit

with his money he probably has a mole on the inside giving him the play by play

who the fuck knows what goes on behind closed doors. so much money at stake

On the day of the flippening satoshi himself will descend from heaven and dump the traitorous blockstream coin. He will then pump BCH to its rightful place at that the top. ALL HAIL SATOSHI

Feels comfy. Craig is the hero we need.

whats with the John Nash cosplay in this pic?

>allegedly holds more than half a million btc

This is obvious bullshit because if he owned half a million BTC he'd also have half a million free Bcash and he'd have zero incentive to ever FUD the Bitcoin brand. He'd also be one of the richest people in the world, but just look at him...

yea he would definitely lay out his business for everyone to see. thats very smart thinking user
>zero incentive to ever FUD
exactly. why would he fud bitcoin when he owns so much? cause he hates blockstream duh!

>He'd also be one of the richest people in the world, but just look at him...
He's a billionaire chad with zero fucks to give

Aside from the illegal gambling and him apparently being a crook, he just may be the guy to trust. Lightning network is not making bitcoin a decentralized peer to peer cash system. It's bch that will reign supreme when the time comes.

released this a few days ago on his telegram

gizmodo.com/the-strange-life-and-death-of-dave-kleiman-a-computer-1747092460

interesting article

It makes me feel nothing.Even more nothing than I already felt. Is this normal?

here's a copy of the whole legal paper against him.

coindesk.com/satoshi-craig-wright-sued-10-billion/

It says he has in his possession over a million bitcoins of which 300k belong to Dave supposedly

fuckkkk

just think of all the forks including BCH

lol, his Bitcoin Candy and Bitcoin Diamond shitcoin fork airdrops alone are enough to buy a fleet of private islands

>He's a billionaire chad

He's a fucking retard and a beta to boot.